MN/Western WI cachers (newbie here)

Only1Bones

Hello there..........I'm pretty new to geocaching but enjoy it when I can get out. Thanks to Knowschad, I'm even more interested........just waiting to get my own GPS. Found my first few without one.

Anyway, I'm located in eastern MN not far from the WI border and would like to find others to cache with.....so if anyone is interested.........please send me a message.

It was fun to go out with Knowschad.........I learned alot in just a few hours.....

B)

where is the meeting?

It varies. At the MNGCA site, go to the forum, then Events. You're looking for the latest thread called WeekNIGHT Caching. It's informal. Generally they look for two or three caches near each other somewhere in the Metro area, then go out for supper and drinks together. It might be a good way to meet local cachers.

I can't become a member because I live in MN........but I'll take a peek around anyway.

You can join as a "Friend of WGA" and read/post to the forums - everything but vote for the board of directors. There a cachers there from Minnesota, Michigan, & Illinois who post frequently to the forums, and are quite welcome there.

Edited by lmcgisme