need Alabama cache Reviewer

wesleykey

When will TBTB get us a new regular Alabama cache reviewer? We have not had a regular full time reviewer since NatureFish. I appreciate all the fill in help, but approvals are getting more and more sporadic and I'm uncertain who "my" reviewer is? Please, does anyone know the status of this?

When will TBTB get us a new regular Alabama cache reviewer? We have not had a regular full time reviewer since NatureFish. I appreciate all the fill in help, but approvals are getting more and more sporadic and I'm uncertain who "my" reviewer is? Please, does anyone know the status of this?

While they're at it they should also do something about the situation in Idaho/Montana. For the last 4 days we've had a Canada reviewer and a reviewer from Florida approve caches. This after I'd send several emails to Groundspeak telling them that caches had been sitting in the queue for 7-10 days. I offered to help, but was told "Your area is fully staffed"

While they're at it they should also do something about the situation in Idaho/Montana. For the last 4 days we've had a Canada reviewer and a reviewer from Florida approve caches. This after I'd send several emails to Groundspeak telling them that caches had been sitting in the queue for 7-10 days. I offered to help, but was told "Your area is fully staffed"

Keep in mind that reviewers do take vacations. If you see odd things like that on a short term basis, usually that is the case.

B) Thanks wesleykey. I just went over 100 finds in AL finally. B)

Keep in mind that reviewers do take vacations. If you see odd things like that on a short term basis, usually that is the case.

:) Thanks wesleykey. I just went over 100 finds in AL finally. :lol:

Would I be correct in assuming that 'area fully staffed' means that the area's caches are being reviewed in a timely manner reguardless of where the reviewer lives?