Who made the geocaching zones set?

avroair

Right next to some funny little guys too. B)

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/gccoins.html

United cachers - are you talking about the one shaped like the US with the US & Alaska on the back along with the cache icons. Front looks liek a flag? Came in SIlver & Gold & BN Glitter? If so I want to say Team Jsam before they were officially Coinswag. I think. B)

d7e4d7c2-e698-4fdf-8f23-1d2df22eb76e.jpg

Now that's cool! B) *pelt*

How come the others weren't made?

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? :D:huh:

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :D:D:rolleyes:

At least at the scale of the sample coins, the AST & NST zones would be almost the same size at the US part of the PST zone. Bring on the Canadian zones, I think I can squeeze a few more cents out of my credit card!! B)

Now that's cool! B) *pelt*

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? :D:D

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :rolleyes:B):P

At least at the scale of the sample coins, the AST & NST zones would be almost the same size at the US part of the PST zone. Bring on the Canadian zones, I think I can squeeze a few more cents out of my credit card!! :D

Adding bilingual would be truly Canadian and more Canadian time zone coins for sure :huh:B):D . But just look how much metal Canada takes up compared to the US - we're massive B) . I hear an I AM JOE and I AM CANADIAN rant coming on :P. Google it and turn up the speakers :D . OK, back to work folks - that's enuf patriotism out of this Canuck for one morning :D

Now that's cool! :D *pelt*

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? :D:D

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :rolleyes:B):P

At least at the scale of the sample coins, the AST & NST zones would be almost the same size at the US part of the PST zone. Bring on the Canadian zones, I think I can squeeze a few more cents out of my credit card!! :D

Adding bilingual would be truly Canadian and more Canadian time zone coins for sure :huh:B):P . But just look how much metal Canada takes up compared to the US - we're massive B) . I hear an I AM JOE and I AM CANADIAN rant coming on B). Google it and turn up the speakers B) . OK, back to work folks - that's enuf patriotism out of this Canuck for one morning B)

Hey! I am John and I am Canadian also, eh! :D:Dhatsoff.gif

Edited by Big JohnP

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? B):P

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :PB):D

Adding bilingual would be truly Canadian and more Canadian time zone coins for sure :D:huh::D . But just look how much metal Canada takes up compared to the US - we're massive B)

Hey! I am John and I am Canadian also, eh! :DB)hatsoff.gif

eh? B) When was the last time the Stanley Cup was in Canada? 1993? eh? off to eat my peameal bacon... :rolleyes:

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? B):P

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :PB):D

Adding bilingual would be truly Canadian and more Canadian time zone coins for sure :D:huh::D . But just look how much metal Canada takes up compared to the US - we're massive B)

Hey! I am John and I am Canadian also, eh! :DB)hatsoff.gif

eh? B) When was the last time the Stanley Cup was in Canada? 1993? eh? off to eat my peameal bacon... :rolleyes:

rockthrow.gif

It wasn't bilingual with an "en français" version? :D:anitongue:

Or maybe the issue was that the AST and NST time zones didn't get their own coin(s)? Rioting Newfies were running amok in the streets crying out about the injustices perpetrated against them as their corner of the world was ignored yet again? :laughing::mad::D

At least at the scale of the sample coins, the AST & NST zones would be almost the same size at the US part of the PST zone. Bring on the Canadian zones, I think I can squeeze a few more cents out of my credit card!! :anibad:

Adding bilingual would be truly Canadian and more Canadian time zone coins for sure :laughing::anibad::mad: . But just look how much metal Canada takes up compared to the US - we're massive B)

Hey! I am John and I am Canadian also, eh! :mad::anibad:hatsoff.gif

eh? B) When was the last time the Stanley Cup was in Canada? 1993? eh? off to eat my peameal bacon... :anibad:

rockthrow.gif

Remind me to send you the Rule Britannia, Best of British coin Big JohnP :P