aaaaargh - the hamster is escaped

kewfriend

It might be back soon?

Earlier this morning I got nothing at all, at least now I can get to the login page but then I get the dreaded....

"Server Error in '/' Application.

General network error. Check your network documentation.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[sqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.]

System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean& isInTransaction) +474

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.FillDataSetSP(String StoredProc, ParameterList Params, Int32 Timeout, Database database) +116

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlUserController.GetUserData(String username, String password, String UserIPAddress) +379

Groundspeak.Web.User.Validate(String username, String password, String UserIPAddress) +40

Geocaching.UI.login_default.NewLogin() +130

Geocaching.UI.login_default.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292"

They'll be fiddling with it purely to make use have to write the damned date @r$3 first. I bet they’re also “improving” the automatic censoring function to stop us writing “dam.ned” and the like, but without the dot. I’ll bet my post says “dagnum” in it sometime afterwards too. Has anyone else tried to write mild cuss words? I don’t know what dagnum means, nor do I want to, and I think they should leave it alone if the “improvements” we saw last time – huge gnarly fonts and the like – are the intention behind the latest glitch. Not that it glitches very often. Just thought I'd say that while we're a' waitin'. B)B)

They'll be fiddling with it purely to make use have to write the damned date @r$3 first. I bet they’re also “improving” the automatic censoring function to stop us writing “dam.ned” and the like, but without the dot. I’ll bet my post says “dagnum” in it sometime afterwards too. Has anyone else tried to write mild cuss words? I don’t know what dagnum means, nor do I want to, and I think they should leave it alone if the “improvements” we saw last time – huge gnarly fonts and the like – are the intention behind the latest glitch. Not that it glitches very often. Just thought I'd say that while we're a' waitin'. B)B)

??? Had enought of this, I'm going back to the Teletubbies forums.... B)