Delete Pocket Query (cache along route)

doublestuff

I created a pocket query for a cache along route. I deleted the cache along route and now want to delete the pocket query. I get an error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Queue empty.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +105

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +240

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +712

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +782

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1314

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

For some reason I may have created 5 of the same pocket query and 2 of the same cache along route all of which I am trying to delete but cannot. The 5 PQs are still listed as well as the 2 CAR.

Thanks!

Doublestuff

Route pocket query deletion problem solution: Check this post in an earlier thread. .

Thanks !! never noticed that little trashcan icon there.

Nowe my ext question I have the in my cach along route page. I have 2 of the same routes. I got into this situation when I created the route but the page did not update so I created it again. Now I have 2. I can delete it it says that it can't be undone and I proceed, but it doesn't remove it from the page. Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Doublestuff

Nowe my ext question I have the in my cach along route page. I have 2 of the same routes. I got into this situation when I created the route but the page did not update so I created it again. Now I have 2. I can delete it it says that it can't be undone and I proceed, but it doesn't remove it from the page. Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Doublestuff

:huh: I got an Email response from the "team" saying that they are workig on fixing the issue. Has been around fora while I'm told.

Regards,

Martin