Landsharkz Gecko Geocoin

Landsharkz

We've just listed our newest Landsharkz signature art coin :) .

This one features beautiful tribal and mosaic art by Chris. Bright translucent enamels contrast against the black nickel to produce a stunning effect. Photos do not do this coin justice! It is available individually for $9.00CAD or as a set of 3 for $25.00 (a savings over purchasing individually).

These coins are 42mm and 3.5mm thickness with the trackable wording on the edge of the coin in French and English. Other than our LS initials and the tracking number, there is no text to interfere with the custom art on these coins.

gecko6.jpg

We've just listed our newest Landsharkz signature art coin :o .

This one features beautiful tribal and mosaic art by Chris. Bright translucent enamels contrast against the black nickel to produce a stunning effect. Photos do not do this coin justice! It is available individually for $9.00CAD or as a set of 3 for $25.00 (a savings over purchasing individually).

These coins are 42mm and 3.5mm thickness with the trackable wording on the edge of the coin in French and English. Other than our LS initials and the tracking number, there is no text to interfere with the custom art on these coins.

gecko6.jpg

WOW!! :(

Wow, thank you all for your kind words about this coin... it was fun to draw - I love gecko designs. I hope you all enjoy your coins... I really do think it looks better in reality than in the photos. They are all done with translucent enamels, so be sure to take them outside and enjoy them in full light. The icons will be few days because the Groundspeak guys are away; they should be up soon.

Again, a humble thank you.

Chris

We've just listed our newest Landsharkz signature art coin :o .

gecko6.jpg

Very Nice design !

What's standard shipping time on orders from Landsharkz to the US? Just curious as to when I need to start worrying if the postal system has eaten my coins. (Although, if history repeats itself... because I posted a note worrying about it, they will come tonight!)

Beautiful coins, by the way!

3-20 days :) .

It's so hit and miss on delivery times by the postal service; we ship within 24-48 hours except over weekend and holidays though.

What's standard shipping time on orders from Landsharkz to the US? Just curious as to when I need to start worrying if the postal system has eaten my coins. (Although, if history repeats itself... because I posted a note worrying about it, they will come tonight!)

Beautiful coins, by the way!

3-20 days :) .

It's so hit and miss on delivery times by the postal service; we ship within 24-48 hours except over weekend and holidays though.

Well, I'm all the way down here in Florida, but it has consistently taken 7-8 days for Landsharkz orders to arrive at my house. Not bad at all.

I recieved notice Friday mine where shipped, Recieved mine today in the mail. So 5 days to travel 1700 miles. Concidering I have waited as much as 36 days for coins from Californina thats pretty darn good.

but then again most of our coins I think come by dog sled and thats only if someone is home to feed the Dogs.

Oh ya...these are better in person...the pictures do not do them justice...very nice...cost me a supper but they where worth it...even gonna donate one for a worthy cause.

Edited by slippery_1