Profile "This is where I have cached." map missing states

tossedsalad

It's not automatically updated.

The code for the map for the states you've cached in currently ends in ...visitedStates/statemap?visited=MDWVVA

That will only highlight Maryland (MD) West Virginia (WV) and Virginia (VA)

To have it include Tennessee, you need to add "TN" to the end of the image name on your profile. Then it will include Tennesseee - when you visit Texas, add TX, etc., etc., etc.

Interesting. It has been so long that I guess I have completely forgotten how I did that. But I am sure I did not manually select the states. I have no idea where my TB and geocoins have been. I expect there was a web page of some sort that generated the code from my logs, etc and I cut and pasted it. However I have *NO* idea where that was... Alzheimer's is a terrible thing...

Originally, you probably went here to generate the map:

World66 - Visited States

That pages creates a line of HTML code which can be pasted into your profile. Every time you want to change it, you'll have to manually update the URL or just revisit the page I linked to above.

Thanks for the link. It doesn't look at all familiar to me. But then I really don't remember doing it at all. I believe I added the map about 2 years ago, so I'm not surprised that I don't recall. The part that makes me think it was somehow automatic is that there is one for my travelbugs/geocoins and I don't know where they have been. So I have no idea how I generated that map, but that doesn't mean I didn't do it!!!