Cannot post to MiGO forums

jimbofish

I've been unable to post to the MiGO forums since last night, Tues. I can log in, compose a message, but when I hit send, I get an error message that there was a problem. The only option is to click OK and it disappears, but the message is not posted.

I see other messages being posted, so the site must be up. I'd ask there, but I'm not able to post in any forums. It used to work fine last week. What could have gone wrong?

I've been unable to post to the MiGO forums since last night, Tues. I can log in, compose a message, but when I hit send, I get an error message that there was a problem. The only option is to click OK and it disappears, but the message is not posted.

I see other messages being posted, so the site must be up. I'd ask there, but I'm not able to post in any forums. It used to work fine last week. What could have gone wrong?

Here ya go:

Help!

A note has been sent to find out additional information on the problem.

LightPeople

Hi, I got your email but it says

"You will need to respond to this email through the Geocaching.com Web site. Visit http://www.geocaching.com and log in to respond to the message from your "my account page"

I went to 'My Account" but I don't see how I'm supposed to respond to the email.

FYI, the error message says "An error occurred loading the page"

Edited by jimbofish