San Diego Whiners Thread

"lostguy"

While he's not whining - jaredloser is currenly at grossmont ER getting a CT scan - he took a spill at sandy creek cowboy at the bottle plant. He's OK, just getting checked out.

:D Oh My Gosh...is he ok? Please let us know......we all love that little loser.....

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :laughing::laughing::D:D

You just can't loose a loser ya know!

Splashette

While he's not whining - jaredloser is currenly at grossmont ER getting a CT scan - he took a spill at sandy creek cowboy at the bottle plant. He's OK, just getting checked out.

:D Oh My Gosh...is he ok? Please let us know......we all love that little loser.....

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :laughing::laughing::D:D

Splashette

Best wishes for our little loser...let us know how he is doing

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :o:):D;)

Splashette

O'm'gosh, I'm so sorry. Not using a ladder for the find I suppose.

I can feel your pain loser-guy ... I took a fall in the kitchen yester-

day and smacked a rib into the kitchen countertop. Pretty painful

today and so I'm hoping for the best. ... don't need a cracked rib.

Must have been a sympathetic fall. Yes, I whined.

Let us know how the scan turned out.

Edited by SD Rowdies

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :o:):D;)

Splashette

00020080.gif

:o

:huh: Oh My Gosh...is he ok? Please let us know......we all love that little loser.....

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! ;):mad::huh:;)

Splashette

He's OK :D:D:D:D

We went by to find the ladder that we left in the near by bushes. We searched for 10 minutes, no ladder. I wonder where it went to? I guess someone needed a ladder. On the back to the burb, we noticed something on the first story wall. Jared went through a window and got a big stick, on the way back he slipped and smashed :mad::mad: his head on the window jamb. Smashed sounds so much better than bumped. :P

Anyway -- no signs of a concussion :) - Went home - Ate a sandwich, bean and cheese burrito and ice cream, kept complaining that his head hurt (duh), but was still nauseous and light headed. So, off to Grossmont ER. After the triage nurse asked him if his neck hurt, bam - He was on the gurney with a c-collar.

Dr. said he was fine, but we did a head CT just to make sure and take away any possible excuse that he couldn't goto school today. :):D The Dr. discharged him with no restrictions.

Funny part we were right under the KIVA cache - Jared spotted the skylight tube as he rolled under it.

Sad part was I already found the cache, so I had no excuse to leave.

Very sad part is - Jared still needs to find the cache - he found the kiva but we DNF.

Never say yes to anything --- :D

e8d0ac19-cb9e-4ada-9c57-52a00172d08d.jpg

:huh: Oh My Gosh...is he ok? Please let us know......we all love that little loser.....

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! ;):mad::huh:;)

Splashette

We went by to find the ladder that we left in the near by bushes. We searched for 10 minutes, no ladder. I wonder where it went to? I guess someone needed a ladder. On the back to the burb, we noticed something on the first story wall. Jared went through a window and got a big stick, on the way back he slipped and smashed :mad::mad: his head on the window jamb. Smashed sounds so much better than bumped. :P

Anyway -- no signs of a concussion :) - Went home - Ate a sandwich, bean and cheese burrito and ice cream, kept complaining that his head hurt (duh), but was still nauseous and light headed. So, off to Grossmont ER. After the triage nurse asked him if his neck hurt, bam - He was on the gurney with a c-collar.

Dr. said he was fine, but we did a head CT just to make sure and take away any possible excuse that he couldn't goto school today. :):D The Dr. discharged him with no restrictions.

Funny part we were right under the KIVA cache - Jared spotted the skylight tube as he rolled under it.

Very sad part is - Jared still needs to find the cache - he found the kiva but we DNF.

:D Yippeee! he's ok. I bet TwoSocks was some scared.....

Splashette

00020124.gif At least he is smiling with that neck brace on. Glad to hear all is well. 00020263.gif

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :mad::mad:;):P

Splashette

We went by to find the ladder that we left in the near by bushes. We searched for 10 minutes, no ladder. I wonder where it went to? I guess someone needed a ladder. On the back to the burb, we noticed something on the first story wall. Jared went through a window and got a big stick, on the way back he slipped and smashed :mad::huh: his head on the window jamb. Smashed sounds so much better than bumped. :D

Anyway -- no signs of a concussion :D - Went home - Ate a sandwich, bean and cheese burrito and ice cream, kept complaining that his head hurt (duh), but was still nauseous and light headed. So, off to Grossmont ER. After the triage nurse asked him if his neck hurt, bam - He was on the gurney with a c-collar.

00020124.gif At least he is smiling with that neck brace on. Glad to hear all is well. 00020263.gif

;)I'm so glad to hear my favorite loser is OK! I guess it takes more than that to finagle a day off school! :)

Ohmigawwwd! :D

Leave it to the loser!!

That’s as sad ;) as it is hysterical :)! I laughed out lowwwd when I read it! Loser, you okay little buddy? Man, how come you didn’t do that when I was in town? You should know better than to have an accident without me around. Good thing is, I wouldn’t have hit ya on the head if ya did that when I was der.

I’m with Splashette, I don’t know how they can do a CT if there ain’t nothin’ to look at. :D What do ya mean Dave, no concussion? That kid has had a concussion since I met him. Those bean and cheese burritos will do it every time; DUCKS will do it every time. I see he brought his homework to the ED – ya know, to read and study up!

Does he have to wear the collar for long? Poor guy! :o

That’s funny!! I'm glad you remembered your camera! Thanks for the laugh!

Miss ya’ll!

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :mad::mad:;):P

Splashette

We went by to find the ladder that we left in the near by bushes. We searched for 10 minutes, no ladder. I wonder where it went to? I guess someone needed a ladder. On the back to the burb, we noticed something on the first story wall. Jared went through a window and got a big stick, on the way back he slipped and smashed :mad::huh: his head on the window jamb. Smashed sounds so much better than bumped. :D

Anyway -- no signs of a concussion :D - Went home - Ate a sandwich, bean and cheese burrito and ice cream, kept complaining that his head hurt (duh), but was still nauseous and light headed. So, off to Grossmont ER. After the triage nurse asked him if his neck hurt, bam - He was on the gurney with a c-collar.

;)I'm so glad to hear my favorite loser is OK! I guess it takes more than that to finagle a day off school! :)

By way of an email I gave Loser permission to score a find on SCCC #3.

Now I suppose everybody that bonks their head at the bottling plant will

expect the same favor.

Complete this sentence: In the StarWars movies Darth Vader was a ....

83cefb93-3520-4073-a2e2-db5290b3f22b.jpg

(Oops, sorry, it's the I C U Kiva cache he needs to score not SCCC #3.)

Edited by SD Rowdies
:)

:( Oh My Gosh...is he ok? Please let us know......we all love that little loser.....

We hope he's alright too~ Hope they found something in there to look at! :o:o;);)

Splashette

Sorry i thkn lakeside is still better LOSER! LOL

We went by to find the ladder that we left in the near by bushes. We searched for 10 minutes, no ladder. I wonder where it went to? I guess someone needed a ladder. On the back to the burb, we noticed something on the first story wall. Jared went through a window and got a big stick, on the way back he slipped and smashed :o:o his head on the window jamb. Smashed sounds so much better than bumped. :P

:grin:I'm so glad to hear my favorite loser is OK! I guess it takes more than that to finagle a day off school! ;)

By way of an email I gave Loser permission to score a find on SCCC #3.

Now I suppose everybody that bonks their head at the bottling plant will

expect the same favor.

Complete this sentence: In the StarWars movies Darth Vader was a ....

83cefb93-3520-4073-a2e2-db5290b3f22b.jpg

(Oops, sorry, it's the I C U Kiva cache he needs to score not SCCC #3.)

Broncos + Refs beat the Chargers 39-38

First they give Denver a fumble that wasn't a fumble and that results in a TD for Denver. Then they give Denver back an actual fumble and that results in the winning TD for Denver. The game was rigged! :anibad:

:)bwwaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

There's not much for Chargers fans to whine about today because......

the Chargers are whipping the Patriots! B)

Hmmm, there's got to be someone out there that needs to whine...

I know! :P:(:D

The Broncos got their butts kicked today by the Jaguars!

:Dbwwaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! B)

:( I hate how early it gets dark!...before I've even found a cache.

It could be worse...you could be in Sweden where the sun doesn't come up until 9:30am and it goes down again at 3:30pm and even when the sun is up, you can't see it because of all the clouds and rain (except on those days when the thermometer dips just below freezing and then you can't see the sun because of all the clouds and freezing rain.) :anitongue:

Me? I'm liking San Diego just fine, thank you... :mad:

You guys are so lucky ... Geocaching while I have to finish

rebuilding a bathroom.

:ph34r: What's taking you so long? Mine's almost done!

... old man down on my knees scraping the floor to remove

drywall mud and texturing. Tomorrow is the first coat of wall

paint and ripping redwood for framing the jacuzzi tub.

Living room full of stuff ... sinks, faucets, shower control,

toilet, and tub with faucets and drain parts. Cabinets and

Ceasar-stone vanity and tub tops. Driveway is full of junk.

Only finds lately were the beta-test logs on your four puppy

caches Jodi. Thanks for that.

On the other hand you should be happy about my plight,

otherwise I might have caught up with and passed your

measily little find count. :unsure:

rebuilding a bathroom.

:D What's taking you so long? Mine's almost done!

measily little find count. :D

:D Oh My!...You're doing it all yourself? Not me! I hired someone! Of course that doesn't prevent the mess, the dust, the frustration, the headache of matching granite with tile and grout and picking out stinking faucets! But at least I'm still caching! :D

rebuilding a bathroom.

:) What's taking you so long? Mine's almost done!

Hello, You're a cowboy. Square building with half moon cut out on front, a hole inside with a nice little bench to aid with proper direction into said hole. Bathroom complete. You could always try one of the Sandy Creek Cowboy caches that leads you to all the bathroom you will need.

rebuilding a bathroom.

Hello, You're a cowboy. Square building with half moon cut out on front, a hole inside with a nice little bench to aid with proper direction into said hole. Bathroom complete. You could always try one of the Sandy Creek Cowboy caches that leads you to all the bathroom you will need.

Been there done that, big time. Suffered two outhouse injuries at my

grandmother's outhouse near Abilene, Texas.

A. Squashed my right index fanger-nail off in the outhouse door when five

or six years old. If y' think that's funny, try it.

B. At the same age I walked by the outhouse while smoking a cedar-bark

cigar. My dear ol' mom was doing her business in the outhouse and saw me

through the cracks in the outhouse boards. She leaped out and knocked me

in th' dirt for smoking a cedar-bark cigar. Not sure if it was my cigar brand

or if it was the fact that I was smoking. My dear ol' mom smoked Blue Bugle

roll-your-own cigarettes at the rate of a pack or two each and every day.

For the uninformed one strips the fuzzy bark off of seasoned cedar fence posts

to roll cigars that will scald your windpipe. Now that's a man's smoke ... maybe

that was my mom's issue although I can't see why. As I recall I inhaled second-

hand cigar and cigarette smoke most of my life.

For balance allow me to mention a positive aspect of my childhood outhouse

experiences, you know, that was throwing rocks into the boiling mass of

maggots that populated the untreated pits of 1930s outhouses.

Worse yet I darned near died by electrocution one or two years later while

showering on the dirt floor of the unfinished indoor bathroom that was being

added to my grandmother's tar-paper shack. Grabbed a hanging drop-light

and learned all I needed to know about 110-vac. My grandmother heard the

noise of my flopping around and rushed to pull me off of the brass socket

of the drop-cord. I credit this experience to the REA (Rural Electrification

Administration) that brought electricity to the countryside.

Don't even ask about Ground Fault Interrupters, back then you were expected

to know enough to let go.

Gosh, thanks for asking ... I feel much better now. Yeah, I know, you didn't ask.

By the way, did I mention the whipping I got one freezing winter when I peed

through the screen door rather than going out into a blizzard for a long walk

to another outhouse when about seven years old. That was one of those

"Note to Self" moments 'cause peein' through a screen door leaves a tell-tale

stain. Duh.

To sum this up outhouses were fine with me ... and then I got married.

Hmm, this is a Geocaching Forum thread so I suppose I should mention something

about Geocaching.

I've never placed a Geocache in an outhouse but I've scored two outhouse finds.

Edited by SD Rowdies

rebuilding a bathroom.

to roll cigars that will scald your windpipe. Now that's a man's smoke ... maybe

Gosh, thanks for asking ... I feel much better now. Yeah, I know, you didn't ask.

stain. Duh.

about Geocaching.

I love these stories...peeing through the screen door....I feel now as though I have missed so much in life.

rebuilding a bathroom.

He may be a cowboy, and if he weren't hitched, the ol' one holer with a corncob might be jes' fine. But as you may have noticed, there's a woman to be reckoned with. And that changes everything.

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer

rebuilding a bathroom.

He may be a cowboy, and if he weren't hitched, the ol' one holer with a corncob might be jes' fine. But as you may have noticed, there's a woman to be reckoned with. And that changes everything.

I've been with a happy woman and I've been with an

unhappy woman, happy is better.

For the unenlightened the two things said to a woman

that will cause you the least amount of trouble are

"Yes dear" and "Navajo white."

Edited by SD Rowdies

rebuilding a bathroom.

stain. Duh.

about Geocaching.

I love these stories...peeing through the screen door....I feel now as though

I have missed so much in life.

Nowadays it's all about over-parenting ... in my day we didn't even have parents

and we lived in cardboard cartons.

Edited by SD Rowdies

I hate it when I have a day of finding 7 caches and DNFing 8. I think we might have another cache thief out there that is stealing caches in the Mt. Laguna area. I found only 2 of 8 in the Dalmation series up there and I don't think the two other cachers I ran into did much better. MMCGR & Minnie and Showstop were out there today and I think they had about the same luck I did.

First they give Denver a fumble that wasn't a fumble and that results in a TD for Denver. Then they give Denver back an actual fumble and that results in the winning TD for Denver. The game was rigged! :D

:(bwwaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :(

Now I can't wait for the rematch! :lol::lol:

The rematch is OVER!

Final score:

Chargers 52

Broncos 21

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There was a fan on the sidelines with a sign that said:

"Buck the Froncos!" :D:D

THERE'S NO WHINING TODAY!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by TrailGators

First they give Denver a fumble that wasn't a fumble and that results in a TD for Denver. Then they give Denver back an actual fumble and that results in the winning TD for Denver. The game was rigged! :anibad:

:laughing:bwwaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laughing:

Now I can't wait for the rematch! :laughing::anitongue:

The rematch is OVER!

Final score:

Chargers 52

Broncos 21

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There was a fan on the sidelines with a sign that said:

"Buck the Froncos!" :lol::laughing: <===Changing the letters of words in a sentence takes real imagination!![/size] :rolleyes:

THERE'S NO WHINING TODAY!!!! :D:D:D

Yeah! Both teams finish 8-8-0. Now there is something to cheer/whine about!

Edited by zoltig

Yeah! Both teams finish 8-8-0. Now there is something to cheer/whine about!

Yes, but without help from a blind referee in the first game, the Chargers would have cliched the division last week and yesterdays game would not have been nearly as dramatic.

I was waiting for somebody to post along those lines.

That game was not a "first" to be decided on a bad call(s) from a referee. All part of the game.

Remember when all judgment calls were made on the field before instant replay assistance?

Quit sniveling over an admittedly bad call. Get over it and chalk it up to part of the game. It happens several times a year. AND it happens to all teams.

Remember, professional football isn't a game as much as it is a business. Sad fact. BUSINESS!

Semi true with a lot of college football as well.

That is one reason why I don't care. You will not see me "RA RA-ing" any team(s). No shirts or hats with team logos. No bumper stickers either. Why? You just make the owners more money.

Now if there is a team that I have the most respect for, is Green Bay. Can you guess why?

Our hearts and prayers go out to you Dick.

Maybe with some whining we can cheer you up.

Come on S.D. Cachers lets hear some of your mundane whining and keep "lostguys" thread going so he can laugh about our whining. 00020309.gif 0002031F.gif

:unsure:Exactly! I've got a whine: We've got 2.73 acres of weeds over 2 feet tall and John wants to go CACHING! Do ya think I'll get him out of his lazyboy after 40 walk-n-cache caches?????

Dick: If you're reading this we miss ya and we know you'll be back out here soon.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you Dick.

Maybe with some whining we can cheer you up.

Come on S.D. Cachers lets hear some of your mundane whining and keep "lostguys" thread going so he can laugh about our whining. 00020309.gif 0002031F.gif

B)B);):(

GET WELL SOON LOSTGUY ( DICK ) SO WE CAN GO BIKE RIDING !!!!

:rolleyes: FATTBOY :blink: