Red Jeep Photo Contest

Discovery Scout

95ad00c2-37d4-4335-810b-b7dc9c4075d4.jpg

I just realized I never posted on here that I won the month of August. :)

I can't thank everyone enough for their votes and all the emails I got with comments about my photo. I had a lot of fun making the scene for my photo and am happy that people liked it. I learned to drive in a Red Jeep Wrangler and have loved Jeep ever since. Whenever I drove that Jeep I felt a sense of community with other Jeep owners and a sense of envy from my high school peers. :(

Thank you also to geocaching.com that has given me so much over the years!

Eric

Here's my entry from August, the "No Boundries" topic. I can't believe I won runner up on my first try at this! Was also my first travel bug find period, much less a contest bug.

1097588477_6e4e7bdad1.jpg

Only thing I have to say is, I got the memory stick today. If I didn't win the GPS (Which I really wanted but didn't think I would) I was REALLY looking forward to the memory stick.

Heh, it's a 30mb stick. Not even enough to put the 6 pics I took when out getting the cache to begin with! :P

I didn't even know it was possible to GET a memory stick that small anymore! Heh!

Anyways, thanks for any and all who might have voted for me. I truely do appreciate it. This is fun!

B

Discovery scout you know I didn't win the jeep last year don't you. :D Carved it and gave it away. Didn't know it would win a jeep.

;) I just meant to say you do a good job with your work - canoe and your little trailer. I am sure it kind of felt like buying a friend a lottery ticket that ends up winning a lot of money when you saw doroalry won. But it is great helping out friends and he did take a good photo with it. :D

Also, congrats to Brian - Team A.I. and the other September photos! Those are some awesome photos! :(:D

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it. It kind of gives you new life. Thank you.

I love the art side of this sport. Thanks to Jeep I can combine art to my new favorite sport. I like to try to create and come up with ideas - fun for me.

The competition is a lot tougher than last year. There has been many exceptional photos, don't know how they come up with one winner. Tough job.

As for last year, well... DoRoAlRy needed a vehicle and it was an awesome blessing that they were chosen. I just started chopping and sanding away at a piece of wood and that is what I came up with, a canoe. They made that little canoe come to life. It made you feel like you wanted to be at that stream, at that point in time, enjoying the outdoors. It was a great photo and deserved to win.

This year is not over I am continuing my quest for just the right shot.

Good Luck only a few more days before it is over again this year.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year all.

:D

Since the contest is over with the exception of this month's voting I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who won. Also, to everyone who was able to find a red Jeep and participate, congratulations.

I had a wonderful and fun time looking for the Jeeps and coming up with fun and creative pictures to submit.

Everyone with a picture submitted this month for voting, good luck. And to all the winners in the running for the Jeep, good luck.

Since the contest is over with the exception of this month's voting I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who won. Also, to everyone who was able to find a red Jeep and participate, congratulations.

I had a wonderful and fun time looking for the Jeeps and coming up with fun and creative pictures to submit.

Everyone with a picture submitted this month for voting, good luck. And to all the winners in the running for the Jeep, good luck.

That is a really nice post bearly_sane. Good luck to you too. It is all about having fun!