Tampa cache request

mblitch

Over the past year or so I have noticed a lot of the Tampa area caches that had religious materials left in them. :D This is not something I have come across when cache in other states or even other areas in Florida. While people have a right to covey their beliefs, I think leaving youth bibles and books from the new testament is not the appropriate way to do it. from what I understood, GC had rules against it, at least in creating caches with such a theme. While the cachers may be able to leave such material, I can certainly just as easily remove it, which I do. This is just a request to have people stop leaving such things. I hope these folks are not naive enough to think anyone is going to convert or care about such things. the paper tends to be thin and absorbs moisture pretty readily, thus creating a problem.

If I could get people to stop that as well as stop from logging TB pickups before giving the previous carrier a reasonable time to log the drop then I'd be much more satisfied with the hobby.