GPS Aventures Maze Exhibit

The Wombles

Folks, There is a new cache icon for the GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit, which is a huge mobile Exhibition that has just started touring locations in the US but they are requesting suggestions for international destinations.

Details of the exibition are in this topic.

If you want to request this exhibition comes to the UK then use this link. (To enter a UK location, enter a name in the ZIP code box which then opens a window to allow a city name).

For anyone who may be going to the "It's Payback time, Folks" event next week, you might like to make a request to Jeremy that this event comes to the UK?

To TPTB, if you need a big (potentially free) venue then it sounds right up the street of the Science Museum at Swindon and our event there last week went well......

Depending on how this vote system works, shouldn't we all be putting in the same Postcode to stand a better chance of showing up on the system??

If the Science Museum is the right sort of place (and having been there it certainly looked it last weekend) then what is its postcode?

SW7 2DD apparently.

Hate to say this and don't want to sound like a whinging northerner but why London? surely if its being requested for the UK The centre of the British Isles should be its spot.

That just so happens to be in the North of England, in case your wondering. (Ask OS ) In fact only a few miles from Newcastle, so i reckon the vote should go for there even if it is in the middle of a moor.

:(

I think someone should plot all the active UK caches, then work out the centre of mass & put it there.

Oh goody... cos then it has a chance of coming North - the BIG centres are:

Chorley

N Wales

Oxford

Hemel Hempstead

Newcastle Upon Tyne

mind you - i'm sure most of us would travel to it wherever it was!

One thought for Swindon is, How often does it open? Surely for this exhibit to work and infact come here, it would need to be somewhere that is open daily, have a good turn over of joe public and obviously be accessible to as many cachers as possible! As nice and perfect that swindon would be, as far as I can see its only open for their events of which there is only one more listed for this year, therefore I don't think it would work there.

It is currently at a museum and cultural exhibit, so is there anywhere like that in the midlands that would hold it?