What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I've been out of the coin game for so freakin' long, there are a HEAP I would love to have, I'm sure. Top of my immediate list are...

Yemon Yime

Geo Leprechaun's Pot of Gold

Flying Spaghetti Monster

that very cool dragon spinner ROT13 one

... and goodness knows what others!

I could help you with that last one, if you send me your address

Hoo! Thanks! Two down!

After a mix-up with my FSM order and paypal, it seems I will be missing out on them all around :D:P:)

While I had hoped to get both the red and blue coins, I now seem to be only wanting. This has moved to the top of my wishlist!

ALSO...THANKS for the chance to own one that was on my list....you know who you are special lady!! I might just have a little something for someone else in need as well!!

Are you going to be at the event in MI on the 6th of October? If these coins come by then, I will have them then and be willing to trade or sell them. I got two red and two blue ones.

I would love to see the Geocoin Fairy Coin and The Bug :)

The Bug once (?) came over to Europe, but I never heard about that from the Geocoin Fairy. So this will be a dream coin, as I will never (?) get the chance to search for her or even see one of this coins. But thats what its all about here in this thread, Dream coins :sad:

Edited by Steinwälzer

As a recent victim of a BUG bite and being lucky enough to trade a 4-4-1 to obtain another despirately wanted geocoin my geoheart now is seeking the Raine and Lackey geocoins. I will do 4-4-1 in trades for these.

Since when did they become a trading thread? :sad: It's pinned to the top if ya wanna make trades offers... :)

I don't know if it helped to post that one of the coins I wanted most was the G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire coin, but my heart's desire was granted today! I was the lucky recipient to receive it in my mailbox today.

I love that little coin and the card. It is awesome and I am so very thankful to Mr. G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire for the privilege of owning this coin and I am thankful to Fluttershy for starting this thread.

The ones on my list would qualify for an impossibles list.... :)

Moun10Bike v.1 and v.2

DHobby v.1 and v.2

Indy Diver v.1

Waypoint15

Captain Prozac

Team Fisur

Ray & Rose

Darthi's v.2 Copper

:D

Yeah my boyfriend has been collecting all things penguin since before I met him 7 yrs ago. He is also into all things civil war too. He has a birthday in Oct and I would love to get him a series of either penguin coins or the civil war series coins. This was supposed to go with the pengofamily comment?

Edited by Nochipra

A wish granted! WOO! :)

I know what you mean, I just started collecting myself and I only have 4 coins (about to be 6 coins in my collection) but I am getting a real education too, gotta love this thread:) This was supposed to go with the SCYoli comment, I keep hitting the wrong reply button sorry?

Edited by Nochipra

Yeah my boyfriend has been collecting all things penguin since before I met him 7 yrs ago. He is also into all things civil war too. He has a birthday in Oct and I would love to get him a series of either penguin coins or the civil war series coins. This was supposed to go with the pengofamily comment?

Hmmmm there is something in the works that may help with one of your birthday wishes for your boyfriend. May not be in time for his birthday but send me an email.....maybe I can help grant a wish. :)

Hmmmm there is something in the works that may help with one of your birthday wishes for your boyfriend. May not be in time for his birthday but send me an email.....maybe I can help grant a wish. :(

Thanks so much, an email has been sent.

I've been following this thread with interest and realize that I want them all!!! Is the best way to build a collection to keep an eye out on the forums and buy some new ones that come out - or is Ebay a good option?

Thanks

[Added Comment] I've just missed out on a geomuse 2007 set....that is what I want. They are awesome geocoins.

Edited by Theotokos
I'd have to say I crave one of the Earth Turtles the most.

There are many HTF coins I'd love to add to my collection and but there is just something about those turtles I love.

DItto it

Chesse it !!!!!!

Thx for the turturle :):( thx Hoiw i can repay to you ?

I want to Repay to all other who have secret mail me or did mail me >.... i want to find a way to say thank ..... this mean so much to me . i am wirte as my heart joy to you ... when i get enought money ... i will make some and send to who been send me .... i want to find to say thank :):(:(:(

I had a great day yesterday...hopefully I made a few geocoin hearts skip a beat! Had the fun of passing out coins at an event ....I led them to a few demo caches (was a geocaching 101 type event) so they could decide if they liked caching enough to buy a GPS.

The treat for the finders...one of our GeoGuy's coins mostly, BUT there were a few who got a special coin or two! I KNOW I got one youn man interested as he has already signed up for an account and has sent me a friends request (of course I accepted).

The fun of watching the faces of those youngsters (and a few not-so-youngsters as well) light up when they were handed their very first geocoin!!! WOW!

I've been doing some research and have found about 40 coins I really like the look of and would love to have. Here are a few of the top choices:

Stary Night-Vincent Van Gogh-very beautiful coin

Any earth turtle

Geocoin thief

I love geocoins

any compass rose

the tick

Tranquility-another really beautiful coin

Virginia coin-since I'm in Virginia

tadpole

These are just a few, I'm sure I'll keep adding to the list. Truth be told, I'd love to have every geocoin ever made, lol. A girl can dream can't she :):):(

I've been doing some research and have found about 40 coins I really like the look of and would love to have. Here are a few of the top choices:

Stary Night-Vincent Van Gogh-very beautiful coin

Any earth turtle

Geocoin thief

I love geocoins

any compass rose

the tick

Tranquility-another really beautiful coin

Virginia coin-since I'm in Virginia

tadpole

These are just a few, I'm sure I'll keep adding to the list. Truth be told, I'd love to have every geocoin ever made, lol. A girl can dream can't she :):):(

WOW WOW WOW, I just recieved a Bikini Bottom Feeders coin today in the mail from someone who said that they saw it on this thread that it was on my get list. THANK YOU who ever you are.

Congratulations...there are some amazing people on these forums.

Is there a place a person can go to see pictures of all the wonderful coins that are being mentioned in this thread?

Just wanted to let you all know what a great bunch of people are on this board. A fellow cacher from a couple states over from me saw my hearts desire coin. He happened to be near my area caching and came a few more miles to visit one of our caches...he left "The Tick" geocoin for me! The kindness from an absolute stranger is just overwhelming...what a great guy!!

Anyone here from the Duluth area...it was your IBcrashen. Give him a pat on the back, an adda boy and maybe a beer...he deserves it!

Ok, I admit it I AM ADDICTED!!!! I found some more coins my addicted heart desires.

Anthus Laptops (any)

Cachoids (any)

Frequent U Turns (very funny coin, I've done that plenty of times)

Crystal Ball

The New Quilt Coins (very pretty)

Geo Jellies (YUM)

Last Cache Geocoin

Mmmnnnn... Beer functional bottle opener coin

Any Butterfly coin (all are beautiful)

Unknown Soldier (very nice coin)

Any Wildlife Mugglers

My name is Nora and I AM A GEOCOINAHOLIC!!! I can't stop searching for geocoins!!!HHHHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!! On second thought don't help, I don't want to stop searching, lol :o:D:D:o:D

keewee,

You got me good, lol! I wasn't expecting any packages for trades and when the stuffed kiwi came out first, I thought you accidentally forgot you already sent me your trade coins. Then those four coin pieces fell out (12 days of caching) and my jaw dropped. Thanks Craig, you are too kind! I think I know how to take care of my little New Zealander buddy <_< One of my cats was eyeing up that stuffed kiwi, better put it up before it disappears, lol. Thanks again, you made my day even better! ~tsun :huh:

Geocoins? Desire? Hmmm... Lets break that into 2 categories...

#1 - In the desire, but not likely to ever get close to would be:

Yemon Yime

Moun10Bike v1

#2 - In the desire, and more likely to get close to would be:

FSM Copper (or maybe this should be in the above list!) :laughing:

Compass Rose 2005

Compass Rose 2007 LE 2-Tone

Compass Rose 2007 XXLE Copper (hmmm - this should amost certainly be in the above list!)

Delft Blue Windmill

Don't Fence Me In

Crakes Monarch Butterfly

5 Jeeps Jeep Geocaching Adventure

Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone

GeoTiki's Tiki's

There are others, for sure, but this is how I'd see it looking at my seeking list :lol:

Having just seen the photo of the Dressel Dragons geocoin, I'm thinking I am going to have to add that to my list too! Very pretty.

I would really love to have this coin:

as-ultimate-both.JPG

I would have to agree with mousekakat here - this one has been at the top of my wish list for a while now.

T1

I am so glad you like our coin. Right now I do not have any but,,,, we will be geting more in in Nov. when we get the Ultimate DNF's in. Remind me and we will get one out.