What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

it brother me when Flying Spaghetti Monster have sold his Flying Spaghetti Monster geocoin .. it nice and cute !

jelleybean Geocoin

SPindragon Geocoin

Decode Geocoin

Sanddollor geocoin just Saw and it nice

Don"t panic Geocion hitcherhiter to glaxyer one of my favortie movie!!!!

P.S. some of you have email me THX !!!!! BUT I WILL TRY TO SAVE MONEY TO MAKE MY OWN TOO !!!! then i will send you same thing maybe myster geocoin !?!?!?!?!?!

I swear i will buy some of your geocoin because i just got job and hope get good paycheack !

Edited by deafhunt

I just wanted to say I never realized how many coins there are out there. Every time someone list a coin I go looking on the net to see what the desired coin looks like. There are some very neat coins out there and some very hard ones to obviously obtain. Good luck to all! And keep listing I am receiving a nice little education on geocoins! :huh:

High on my wishlist is any of the Oshndoc 2007 coins, and australia 2006 and 2007.

Edit to add: ScoutingWV's personal coin

I might be able to help :huh:.

Just found this thread. Great topic. Hard to quote which ones are my personal favorites. Most of the older coins are still on my search list.

I have so many on my mind to even norrow them down. But I happen to know that we have a wonderful cacher in our group that has been a huge help to so many of us and a great inspiration to a good many that has a huge desire for a geo fairy coin, she is the she of 3Doxies. If the fairy is reading this or a wonderful cacher that has some extra fairy dust, please notify me or

Mary directly.

Edited by T"n"T

Where to start and what to say? My mailbox has been empty for quite a few days and when I checked today there were a couple of things waiting for me which was cool because the past couple days have been a little rough. I noticed one of the packages has my name and addy as the return addy, so I thought great, I miscalculated shipping for someone. But then I noticed that it was not my address label and was all excited thinking maybe I got some sort of mystery coin! Well indeed I did! I tore open the package and pulled out small wrapped package, so I ripped that open too! OUt came 2, yes 2, crop circle coins (that I posted earlier in this thread. Well besides the huge smile on my face, I almost cried (and that takes alot) because I was realy touched. I don't know who you are (for the moment) but I just want you to know that I am really touched by your generosity and just know that there was a huge smile on my face and still is! Thank you so much! I'm glad there are people out there like you!

~tsun :rolleyes:

There are lots of coins that we desire, but right now, as a teacher who just started back to school, this is the one that I'm wanting!

Aug07_Back2Caching_Front.jpg

That's easy, Email sent :rolleyes:

Congrats Steph on the Crop Circle coins, you are most deserving,

I have watched this thread, and still have thinking to do there are just SO many great coins out there, still thinkin :huh: Glenn

There are lots of coins that we desire, but right now, as a teacher who just started back to school, this is the one that I'm wanting!

Aug07_Back2Caching_Front.jpg

That's easy, Email sent :rolleyes:

Congrats Steph on the Crop Circle coins, you are most deserving,

I have watched this thread, and still have thinking to do there are just SO many great coins out there, still thinkin B) Glenn

You are AWESOME Glenn!

Hopefully someone will post something that we actually have so we can send a gift too!!! :huh:

A Pepper coin, one of the Bell Peppers. I need one for my produce aisle... :huh:

Actually, I have admired Pepper and her coins ever since I traded for a "Horizontal is where it's at" - No SwitchBacks Coin. I love that coin!! So I want a Pepper coin...

Its all wishful thinking, but I like wishfull thinking... Maybe someday...

Geocoins? Desire? Hmmm... Lets break that into 2 categories...

#1 - In the desire, but not likely to ever get close to would be:

Yemon Yime

Moun10Bike v1

#2 - In the desire, and more likely to get close to would be:

FSM Copper (or maybe this should be in the above list!) :huh:

Compass Rose 2005

Compass Rose 2007 LE 2-Tone

Compass Rose 2007 XXLE Copper (hmmm - this should amost certainly be in the above list!)

Delft Blue Windmill

Don't Fence Me In

Crakes Monarch Butterfly

5 Jeeps Jeep Geocaching Adventure

Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone

GeoTiki's Tiki's

There are others, for sure, but this is how I'd see it looking at my seeking list ;)

Edited by keewee

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to any of the GeoJellies, I am head over heels for them...

mousekakat - I've dropped one of mine into your package before posting it ;)

They're particularly nice after being in the fridge for a while - nice and chewy - Enjoy.

Thank you, Craig, that is so cool! I can't wait to get your package and see your personal item and the jelly!

YAY! A "kiw" is on the way. lol! :huh:

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to any of the GeoJellies, I am head over heels for them...

They're particularly nice after being in the fridge for a while - nice and chewy - Enjoy.

Thank you, Craig, that is so cool! I can't wait to get your package and see your personal item and the jelly!

YAY! A "kiw" is on the way. lol! B)

:huh: ...technically, you could say there is a pair of 'kiw' on the way! B)

YAY! A "kiw" is on the way. lol! B)

:huh: ...technically, you could say there is a pair of 'kiw' on the way! B)

LOL! Now I'm really excited! B)

Wow I saw this tread when it started and there are great people out there.

There are so many great coins out there that we don't have it is hard to decide. There is one on our list that I have wanted to find for my wife and of course failed. It is the Bikini Bottom Feeders coin. The one coin I would really want is the BigBucks 2007 coin. After all we are the Vegas Gamblers. :rolleyes:

Very cool thread Allie.

(Now for the suck up, SNOOZZBERRY's are cool) :anitongue:

I've been out of the coin game for so freakin' long, there are a HEAP I would love to have, I'm sure. Top of my immediate list are...

Yemon Yime

Geo Leprechaun's Pot of Gold

Flying Spaghetti Monster

that very cool dragon spinner ROT13 one

... and goodness knows what others!

I could help you with that last one, if you send me your address

I've been out of the coin game for so freakin' long, there are a HEAP I would love to have, I'm sure. Top of my immediate list are...

Yemon Yime

Geo Leprechaun's Pot of Gold

Flying Spaghetti Monster

that very cool dragon spinner ROT13 one

... and goodness knows what others!

Can also help you out with a FSM :anitongue: Email me you address......

Hello Allie :P

I've been pretty lucky finding the coins that my heart desires. I recently found one that had been on the top of my wish list for awhile. Now, Sgt. Stitches has taken its place at the top. Sometimes these untrackable personals are hard to track down, but I keep trying. :)

It's fun to see what's at the top of everyone's seeking lists.

After a mix-up with my FSM order and paypal, it seems I will be missing out on them all around :D:P:)

While I had hoped to get both the red and blue coins, I now seem to be only wanting. This has moved to the top of my wishlist!

ALSO...THANKS for the chance to own one that was on my list....you know who you are special lady!! I might just have a little something for someone else in need as well!!