What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

My hearts desire at this time is any coin with an Australian Shepherd dog on it! I am not sure if there are any like this out there! I had to put my Aussie to sleep yesterday after 14 years together. :-( She was diagnosed with a aggressive nasal/ sinus tumor last month and was steadily going downhill fast. I could not allow her to suffer. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in 50 years.

I don't check in on the forums as much as I used to but I was looking at this thread today. I'm really sorry about your loss. I completely know how you feel.

I had to put down my Aussie "Cowboy" in September of 2008. He was only 10 and had pemphigus foliaceus, he's lucky to have lived as long as he did. Boy did I spend some serious money on his monthly medications. He was such a sweetie and it's still tough to think about when I had to make the decision to put him down. Everyone at the vet's office knew Cowboy since we were there all the time, so they were all pretty sad too. We did it out in back of the pick up with me holding his head in my hands. He's the first animal as an adult I had to put down and I don't think I ever sobbed so hard. I could barely drive myself back home and my eyes were swollen for several days. My dogs are my kids. I just put my border collie (Dakota) down last September, she was 14, she was my first dog as an adult and she traveled all of the western US with me. Not any easier :(

I'd give you an Aussie coin if I had one but the best I can do is give you a virtual hug and tell you that in time, you'll laugh at the memories and the crying will be less :) I know I'm going to have one heckuva a zoo waiting for me when I head over the Rainbow Bridge to see all my old pals :D

Hugs to ya,

tsun

My heart's desire is the "Gone to the dogs" geocoin. I have decided to collect dog themed coins.. and I can't believe that I found a coin with a sheltie on it!! Would love to own one.

2wp5920.jpg

There's many breeds on that coin that I've helped turn into therapy dogs too so it made me smile.

And there's many other breeds I've had in classes that make me smile on this coin..

It's just an amazing coin that I would love to someday find!

Still looking for this coin... I lost a therapy lab (yellow like on this coin).. we're on the brink of loosing our family rottie (who all 3 of us trained in 4-H).. and there's a sheltie on there ( my oldest sheltie is now 7 and my sister's is almost 9). Since I do therapy dog work I have a couple of other dogs I've worked with on this coin that are now making a difference in nursing homes, reading programs etc. and I would love to have this coin to show to my 4-H kids ( both the dogs kids and the geocaching 4-H kids in the area)

I actually can name a name (and sometimes tears associated with those names) for every dog on that coin now after having trained dogs for almost 18 years and worked with pet owners and 4-Hers for that long..

There is one listed here.

Just wanted to update that I know am the proud owner of this lovely coin!!!!

2qdr1xx.jpg

I recieved it in a lovely coin spotlight mission. It was matted in a handmade frame! Guess I have to pick out a new hearts desire coin!! :D

I also recieved this great personal coin with my dog Kaylee on it In that same mission! Thanks Yangi!!

28lujqb.jpg

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

My heart's desire is the "Gone to the dogs" geocoin. I have decided to collect dog themed coins.. and I can't believe that I found a coin with a sheltie on it!! Would love to own one.

2wp5920.jpg

There's many breeds on that coin that I've helped turn into therapy dogs too so it made me smile.

And there's many other breeds I've had in classes that make me smile on this coin..

It's just an amazing coin that I would love to someday find!

I

Still looking for this coin... I lost a therapy lab (yellow like on this coin).. we're on the brink of loosing our family rottie (who all 3 of us trained in 4-H).. and there's a sheltie on there ( my oldest sheltie is now 7 and my sister's is almost 9). Since I do therapy dog work I have a couple of other dogs I've worked with on this coin that are now making a difference in nursing homes, reading programs etc. and I would love to have this coin to show to my 4-H kids ( both the dogs kids and the geocaching 4-H kids in the area)

I actually can name a name (and sometimes tears associated with those names) for every dog on that coin now after having trained dogs for almost 18 years and worked with pet owners and 4-Hers for that long..

There is one listed here.

Just wanted to update that I know am the proud owner of this lovely coin!!!!

2qdr1xx.jpg

I recieved it in a lovely coin spotlight mission. It was matted in a handmade frame! Guess I have to pick out a new hearts desire coin!! :D

I also recieved this great personal coin with my dog Kaylee on it In that same mission! Thanks Yangi!!

28lujqb.jpg

I love the Rottie on that above coin :D But no love for the English Bulldogs? What the heck <_< WE've had 1 Rottie, 2 English Bulldogs (English Bulldogs age and get hurt so quickly.... won't be putting myself through that again.... even if they are the most amusing dogs on earth)

I have only started looking at GeoCoins. And Have only just fell in love with all of their pretty designs, but there is a few I have seen that are very cute..

I am another for wanting the 'Number 42' - Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy coin, I absolutely love the films/books/tv programmes. And the coin is very pretty :)

Also the 'Earn your stripes' Geocoin has a lovely design

I also think any dragon or cat designs would be cool.

I'm still waiting for them to make a coin with a sloth on it :(

So last fall while at Geocoinfest 2011, I had the honor to see the original coin & cache with Moun10Bike. By the time I got to my coins I didn't see him again until ASPG Bash 2012.

This time I was ready and patiently waiting to talk to Jon and tell him how much fun it was and sounding much like a stocker :ph34r: I finally blurted out "I really wanted to give you my coin!"

Now I will admit to secretly wishing but never expecting for him to offer one of his own in a trade, but that's what happened.

So now I have my very own Geocoin heart desired coin :D

5a203784-e95a-43c3-bd1f-da887edf77cc.jpg

So last fall while at Geocoinfest 2011, I had the honor to see the original coin & cache with Moun10Bike. By the time I got to my coins I didn't see him again until ASPG Bash 2012.

This time I was ready and patiently waiting to talk to Jon and tell him how much fun it was and sounding much like a stocker :ph34r: I finally blurted out "I really wanted to give you my coin!"

Now I will admit to secretly wishing but never expecting for him to offer one of his own in a trade, but that's what happened.

so very pleased for you!

ILYK

No surprises, what are my GC heart desires:

Black/gold platypus like this one:

a554fdf4-82b9-4f95-9f1c-466acbc68898.jpg

Bronze platypus like this one:

469465e1-3057-4093-82f6-d0f025006542.jpg

And most of all the mysterious "rose" 2007 platypus (only 12 of them exist, no photo to show).

If you have any of them for sale/trade/adopt don't hesitate to contact me.

WOW, congratulations!

I'm fairly new to this and I've only just started my collection so there are lots that I would like, but the one I REALLY want it a Geosmurfz coin. I've had the nickname Smurf since I was 7 and I was so excited to find there was ANY coin with a Smurf on it. However I have only seen one on ebay and unfortunately I missed it, so gutted. I've scoured the net for another one but I can't find one for sale anywhere :(

Congtats!

Been Seeking around for a FisnJack geocoin, a Caching in Muscle Cars: Mustang geocoin, and a Sunburst Nature Walk Geocoin. The FisnJack geocoin (if I am not mistaken, but don't quote me on this) is somebody's (fisnjack's) personal coin that he trades to people, so finding one is hard. If you look at my profile I did own a Mustang geocoin, but I got that while I was really a newby. I released it into the wild, not knowing any better, and it was stolen. Still seeking for its replacement. The Sunburst Nature Walk coin may be findable if I look around hard enough, but I have only just recently seen a picture of it.

Regarding my sought after geocoins, I was recently able to purchase two of my longtime sought afters. A Smokey the Bear geocoin (I was looking for one for about 3 years) and a Travel Gnome geocoin (which I had wanted badly, and then my Aunt got one for Christmas which just made me jealous :laughing: .)

Wow! Congratulations!

Some of my desires....

Morpho Butterfly 2007 Pink Glitter on Black Nickel

Morpho Butterfly 2007 Blue Glitter on Black Nickel (BLUE glitter not teal)

Morpho Butterfly 2010 Orange

Compass Rose 2011 Twighlight

Compass Rose 2011 High Noon

Marvelous Nature - GCF Europe Special Edition

Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie – Green

Thanks to Yanagi, I can cross one off my list!! :D

My heart's desire has always been and will always be the Cthulhu Mystery Coin below.

Seeing this picture of it and the amazing letter that came with it is what got me hooked on collecting these geocoins in the first place.

I've never seen one in real life though. I'm in the UK, but will be coming over to the USA for the Block Party, and last year I also added my name to the Geocoin mailing list that The Main Family keep. I'll keep hoping.

cthulhu.jpg

After being able to cross off a couple of VHTF coins from my list (namely the Wandering Dragon and the Colonel H. George Cachington Dragon) I am still have a direst desire to find a couple more dragon coins:

Namely three non-trackables personal / mystery coins:

Buck Snort Personal Coin

Geocacher's Luck & Protection Mystery Coin

Silver Dragon / Hammerjane Personal Coin

And two "regular" trackables:

Dragon's Puke Geocoin

Deceangi Geocoin

Pics and some rather regular seekers can be found here

http://famerlor.de/geocoins/index.php?/category/9

Any leads anyone?

I've only been geocaching for a couple of years and have only been collecting geocoins for about a year, so I missed out on a lot of great coins. I would love to have ANY type of Moun10Bike coin and any of the DeLorme coins. I ordered an Eartha Coin from DeLorme and then they cancelled it and labeled it "out of stock" after my order. :-( I'm having trouble locating any of them.

I just finished the Delaware DeLorme Challenge last weekend and will finish the North Carolina DeLorme challenge within a couple of months. I want a DeLorme geocoin to mark my achievement.

I've only been geocaching for a couple of years and have only been collecting geocoins for about a year, so I missed out on a lot of great coins. I would love to have ANY type of Moun10Bike coin and any of the DeLorme coins. I ordered an Eartha Coin from DeLorme and then they cancelled it and labeled it "out of stock" after my order. :-( I'm having trouble locating any of them.

I just finished the Delaware DeLorme Challenge last weekend and will finish the North Carolina DeLorme challenge within a couple of months. I want a DeLorme geocoin to mark my achievement.

If you don't mind it's activated, I can sell you this one.

The last carousel horse for my collection of carousel animals has been sitting steadily at the top of my want list for a year now. I had my fingertips on one a little while ago, but it ran off... I can admit that this lowered my motivation for geocoins for a few months. The interest is slowly growing, and my geocoin heart still desires the Carousel horse: Gold/white/red/purple glitter saddle (LE).