What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

my geocoin heart desires a pepper geocoin. hehheheheheh :signalviolin:

are you wishing for any of the shaped pepper coins? or the round 5th anniversary coin?

there are a bunch of the shaped pepper coin out there, even some micros.

I don't really care I just hope for the red one.... :mmraspberry:

then may i suggest you contact the people that have replied in other threads they have peppers to trade and see what you come up with. heart's desire coins don't just magically drop out of the sky into your mailbox. you have to make an effort and an offer. :anitongue:

that is very true :anicute:

sometimes they do...e-mail sent

ILYK

my geocoin heart desires a pepper geocoin. hehheheheheh ;)

are you wishing for any of the shaped pepper coins? or the round 5th anniversary coin?

there are a bunch of the shaped pepper coin out there, even some micros.

I don't really care I just hope for the red one.... :(

then may i suggest you contact the people that have replied in other threads they have peppers to trade and see what you come up with. heart's desire coins don't just magically drop out of the sky into your mailbox. you have to make an effort and an offer. :laughing:

that is very true :laughing:

sometimes they do...e-mail sent

ILYK

i know. :laughing:

this is probably no surprise to most...

but...

i was so close to completing my tengwar set.... then my dear friend scavok decided to make a BUNCH of new ones.. and still being in a position where i cant buy coins i missed out on all of them... so now im slowly trying to trade my way back... but there are alot of them again so my hearts desire is to complete my tengwar set.

so if anyone has extras or is willing to trade plz plz contact me!! :)

I just need that one to complete my Dutch Mystery Trifecta.

There's a Dutch Mystery Trifecta!?? <sigh> Please drop me a tormenting e-mail with the list! :D

The three Dutch Mystery coins that I know of are:

Sinterklaas 2006

Sinterklaas 2007

Dutch Lion

I love the Dutch Lion.

Gonna have to say the Gele Bussie! KarelKraak has told me there are 4 different version (he minted them for the mystery coin dropper). I'd be happy with just one. :)

KarelKraak told me it was originally minted as a personal coin. Since there is a trackable version there should have been 250 minted plus the non-trackables.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

for this thread we have just one heart's desire, the tranquility bronze/antique bronze.

Now there's a surprise! :laughing:

So I take it the desire to eat won out then? :anibad:

no, eating is still on hold until i recover from (whispers) three new tranquilities. they have this black magic spell. but this is about your heart's desire, so yep, the bronze tranq would be it.

My Geocoin heart Desires different coins almost weekly :)

There are 2 that I have in mind that would be gifts for others. The first would be for my youngest daughter, who love sock monkeys

2168967432_f9e2287953.jpg

The 2nd would be for my brother-in-law. A big Star Wars fan who donated a kidney to another star wars fan. The first time that they met is when they got together for the preliminary tests to make sure that the transplant would be a match. He is such a great guy...so my Geocoin heart desire for him is for a coin that isnt even out yet:

81f2e51d-d691-41c1-bc59-1a16c5bb9a41.jpg

My first 2 hearts desires have been granted! Number 1 was the Dreamcatchers (Atwell Family/Windrose design) I now have them all thanks to Sivota. Number 2 was a set of Indian Medicine Wheels which no had had designed at the time I wished for them, so I created them with the help of Jackal Girl and Mike Atwell!

My newest desires are:

Wisconsin Robin(I was raised in WI and missed this one when it sold)

Any Yemon Yime

Mr Gray Man Mystery coin

Dorkfish Naked caching the nontrackable version

and the round stained glass sail boat coin (not sure what it was called)

Edited by CCWashburn

The one that I currently am in search of is....

A Tranquility (any version)

.... I have been collecting geocoins for well over a year now and I still have not even seen one of these in person. Purportedly, there are hundreds possibly thousands of these coins out there but, after trying to trade, bid on, purchase one or attend geocoin events, I have had no luck whatsoever in catching a personal glimpse of one.

.... I have been collecting geocoins for well over a year now and I still have not even seen one of these in person. Purportedly, there are hundreds possibly thousands of these coins out there but, after trying to trade, bid on, purchase one or attend geocoin events, I have had no luck whatsoever in catching a personal glimpse of one.

well, there is always ebay. one of our members just listed quite a few in the past couple of weeks. and there are places out there where you can just buy one. i am sure a google search would turn up something. you just have to be willing to pay $80 and up for one, depending on the rarity.

and another forum member just offered up two of the portugal tranqs, but those are some of the most expensive.

lara

We always wanted the Imagine mystery coin....

It speaks volumes.... :)

We can't believe what just happened! Joe went to the mailbox to retrieve the daily pile of junk mail and nestled in all the weekend flyers, there was a plain white envelope with no return address. Uh..ohhh....what the heck .....tearing the envelope open ...... WHOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOO! Yes, the beautiful Imagine Mystery coin poured out into our hands.

A heartfelt thank you for this amazing coin. This is a biggie, long wished for and only seen in pictures. It has a very personal meaning to us.

To the mystery giver, we thank you again for your most generous gift. This never leaves the collection.

:)

My heart desires the full set of Caching the Appalachian Geocoin set. I love the Appalachian trail but have only hiked the Georgia portion and part of the Tennessee Portion. But this was back when i was younger and well before Geocaching was around. I'd love to get back down to my home state of Georgia and take my family caching on the trail.

We can't believe what just happened! Joe went to the mailbox to retrieve the daily pile of junk mail and nestled in all the weekend flyers, there was a plain white envelope with no return address. Uh..ohhh....what the heck .....tearing the envelope open ...... WHOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOO! Yes, the beautiful Imagine Mystery coin poured out into our hands.

A heartfelt thank you for this amazing coin. This is a biggie, long wished for and only seen in pictures. It has a very personal meaning to us.

To the mystery giver, we thank you again for your most generous gift. This never leaves the collection.

Yay! Congratulations! Keep it handy so's I can see it next time we meet. ;)

I too have only seen it in pictures.

I realize you were busy during the last event we attended together, but I did have my coin collection out for all to see, ask questions and discover. I've got two Tranq's... maybe next time we won't be so busy doing the hosting at the events and make some time to thumb through each others coin collections...

congrats! you are so lucky! I've had an eye on that one for a couple years and what seems like an eternity now... you are correct in saying it speaks volumes! kudos... something to truely treasure...

hello, i am contacting people whom may have the blue magic 8 ball. i am trying to get one. if you are willing to sell it for a reasonable price or trade for one of these please let me know.

2005 unactivated compass rose geocoin

2006 unactivated north carolina geocacher organization mountains to sea

2006 unactivated texas geocaching association

hello, i am contacting people whom may have the blue magic 8 ball. i am trying to get one. if you are willing to sell it for a reasonable price or trade for one of these please let me know.

2005 unactivated compass rose geocoin

2006 unactivated north carolina geocacher organization mountains to sea

2006 unactivated texas geocaching association

This is not the correct thread to post this in - the one you seek is here: GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS (I saw you were informed earlier about it, and you must have not found it so I have linked to it here for you).

It is one of the pinned threads at the very top of the forum - go to the Geocoin Discussions and look at the top few topics (they are the pinned ones that will always appear at the top).

Good luck with finding the geocoin you are seeking.

The MODs have previously threatened to close/merge this thread if it turned into another trade or sale thread.

Let's not make this the new trading thread. It sounds like the OP was interested in hearing about your "dream coin", not just something you want to arrange a trade for.

Let's see how this continues, but this may end up being merged with the pinned trading thread.

My geocoin heart desires a Lil Dreamer coin. Haven't seen it mentioned or auctioned at all, but I stumbled across it in the pictionary topic. Love the quote and the cuteness!

I have experienced that one of the coins I mentioned in the "top 5" topic mysteriously showed up in my mailbox. (THANKS again! :wub:)

I do not at all anticipate another such experience. But it seems like a good idea to post that I have been able to order Li'l Dreamer from the coin maker. Very happy! :grin:

My birthday is 7-7-77, so my Geocoin heart Desires a 07-07-07 event coin, and/or one of the lucky 7 poker chip coins.

My dad isn't a geocacher but he was born June 7 at 7:47. Growing up they called him Lucky. So when i first got into geocoins i saw the Lucky 7 coin and got it for him for Christmas. It was very fitting and he loved the coin. He still doesn't understand the point to it but once i pointed out he can use it as a card marker during family poker games he got excited.