What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

My hard beats for the following coins:

Mystery - Coin Dropping Fairy (i love fairy coins so much)

Dark Knight Mystery V2

Mystery - Geocoin Bug

Geeocacher's Luck & Protection Mystery coin

Dutch Lion Mystery Coin

I hope so much that some times i could have a chance to get one of this great coins.

I would love to trade them, sell them (if it is possible) or hope that i get a letter in my mailbox.

I know this are wishes which are very special and the chance to receive one of this coins is realy smal. But the hope dies at last.

So i sit here and crossed my fingers.

Greetings René

i am new to collecting so only have 5 coins to my name, and not a lot of knowlage as to what is out there or what i want.

the one coin i do want in any finish is a space gate

f548e2e4-39ca-408d-8b3b-134df82bf612.jpg

i am a huge fan of stargate and own every dvd that has been released, however i am behind everyone else with the new series as i donot get sky ;)

this coin will be my most treasured coin when, not if i get one.

i am new to collecting so only have 5 coins to my name, and not a lot of knowlage as to what is out there or what i want.

the one coin i do want in any finish is a space gate

f548e2e4-39ca-408d-8b3b-134df82bf612.jpg

i am a huge fan of stargate and own every dvd that has been released, however i am behind everyone else with the new series as i donot get sky ;)

this coin will be my most treasured coin when, not if i get one.

still available in silver and bonze at the geocoinshop.de

ILYK

I have an great project for me. This is to get all possible Mystery Coins.

I think i could have the chance. At the moment i realy would love to get the following coins. (at the moment the last coins i know as mystery coins)

Mystery - Coin Dropping Fairy (i love fairy coins so much)

Dark Knight Mystery V2

Geeocacher's Luck & Protection Mystery coin

Please help to let my dream can be possible. ;-)

Greatings René

I have an great project for me. This is to get all possible Mystery Coins.

I think i could have the chance. At the moment i realy would love to get the following coins. (at the moment the last coins i know as mystery coins)

Please help to let my dream can be possible. ;-)

Greatings René

I think many people have these project :D :D :D

I like mystery coins, too, but to get all of them.....no, i would not make this being my project...i like them because they are mysterious and exciting and if i would have all of them, there would be nothing new and nothing to look forward to. :)

But i hope you will reach your goal and i cross my fingers for you :D

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for posting what your heart would desire, if you could have any geocoin, what would it be?

This thread is not to be used for the purpose of selling geocoins, or trading geocoins. We have a trading thread for trades, we have individual threads for coin sales. Here, you get to let people know what your heart is pining for.

Don't ruin it, and get this thread shut down, by turning it into another trading thread. We have the one trading thread, pinned at the top of these forums, so that people know where to go to see who'd trading what and to offer up trades. We do not need two trading threads, it only makes it more confusing.

Edit to add: This is not aimed at anyone in particular, I just see that there are a lot of sale and trade offers going on.

Thank you.

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

Edited by Eartha

I could pine for a Moun10bike or even a mystery coin....<sigh>... but that's like wishing for the winning ticket to the Lotto so I've really been wishing for one of them there Delicate Arches that were made available for GCF only to keep myself grounded and more realistic.... not that any of the other wishers and piners aren't!! LOL.

Oh... I would love to have a moun10bike geocoin too!!!!!

I would also love to have a Lackeys 2005 (was it the first Lackeys coin???), to complete my series (I have the 2007 and the 2009 now!)

And as a third.... a coin that I saw some days ago and fall in love with it!!!! I retrieved it from a cache and I will place it soon in an other, but it is such a beautiful coin....

It is polished gold and really looks like a real huge gold coin.... like a gold 5 pound (sovereign)!!!! WOW If I had it in my hands when my sister was getting married I would make a great joke with it!!!! :D

2 days before the wedding we have a celebration! People, relatives etc, are coming to the house where the new couple will live and they are symbolic prepaire the wedding bed! I will not say many details but the relatives are throwing money and gold coins if they have... so the new life of the couple will be rich.... Can you imagine if I was throwing this coin???? :)

Anyway... I said too much without saying which coin is that! Well it is the geocoin club, cache eagle, September 2009! WOW!! What a design!!!! A full metal beauty!!!:D

I would also love to have a Lackeys 2005 (was it the first Lackeys coin???), to complete my series (I have the 2007 and the 2009 now!)

And as a third.... a coin that I saw some days ago and fall in love with it!!!! I retrieved it from a cache and I will place it soon in an other, but it is such a beautiful coin....

It is polished gold and really looks like a real huge gold coin.... like a gold 5 pound (sovereign)!!!! WOW If I had it in my hands when my sister was getting married I would make a great joke with it!!!! :D

2 days before the wedding we have a celebration! People, relatives etc, are coming to the house where the new couple will live and they are symbolic prepaire the wedding bed! I will not say many details but the relatives are throwing money and gold coins if they have... so the new life of the couple will be rich.... Can you imagine if I was throwing this coin???? :)

Anyway... I said too much without saying which coin is that! Well it is the geocoin club, cache eagle, September 2009! WOW!! What a design!!!! A full metal beauty!!!:D

Nikos , email me your address and I'll send it to you!! Seriously, I'm not crazy about it so it's yours.

Nikos , email me your address and I'll send it to you!! Seriously, I'm not crazy about it so it's yours.

??? you do not like this coin??? Are you sure?? I mean.... WOW!!! thank you soo much!!!! I do not know what to say!!!!! you are so generous!!!! Email is coming! :D

??? you do not like this coin??? Are you sure?? I mean.... WOW!!! thank you soo much!!!! I do not know what to say!!!!! you are so generous!!!! Email is coming! :D

I've got 2 so you might as well have 1 and really really enjoy it!! Also it'll be an incentive to let go of the one you found traveling. :)

i have been collecting and trading for about 10 months now. i believe my hearts desire is a

tsun silver earth turtle 2007

i know it is a dream, but that is why it is called dreaming.

good luck crazybear and honey at getting all of the mystery coins...

i had a hearts desire a long time ago , it was to have a colored tengwar, now i have all the tengwars, except a few really hard to get ones, so my hearts desire is a branch off of my first,, and that is the 24k gold tengwar and the .925 silver tengwar, ... ive been seeking them for a long time now, as ufgator said one can dream cant they? maybe one day i will be able to call my tengwar set complete,, but for sure not untill scavok quits making them every 6 months or so...hahaa :D

zzzzzzz..zzzzzzzz.zzzzz...zzz.zzzzzzz <<<<< dreaming again!! :)

i had a hearts desire a long time ago , it was to have a colored tengwar, now i have all the tengwars, except a few really hard to get ones, so my hearts desire is a branch off of my first,, and that is the 24k gold tengwar and the .925 silver tengwar, ... ive been seeking them for a long time now, as ufgator said one can dream cant they? maybe one day i will be able to call my tengwar set complete,, but for sure not untill scavok quits making them every 6 months or so...hahaa :D

Hi DJ,

I'm not sure that you know but there is 2 versions of the Gold 24k Tengwar (satin and shiny) and 2 versions on the silver one too (satin and shiny). That makes 4 coins to dream of... :D

I hope you'll have "shiny" dreams in your "satin" sheets. :D

As for me, my ULTIMATE HEART DESIRE is the last Tranquility I need to complete the 38-coin set.

I'm INTENSIVELY desiring the Antique Bronze - MINT ERROR finish... There was only 15 made (or less).

Will I ever get my hand on one of these coins ?

Well an old thread, an old comment and an old yearning brings me back here to try my hand once more before I unload a large portion of my collection to move. It would be easier to pack this one dream coin than hundreds of others :)

Anyone out there willing to part with a M10B V1? I have some older stuff, I have some newer stuff, I have some unique stuff and I have 3 old cats, some nutella and I could probably part with an elk hide too (yeah, I'm serious about that, wait, no I'm not, that was my first elk) anyhow.... I bet we could make a nifty arrangement.

Ok, hopefully this finds its way to someone who wishes not to hoard their extra anymore. I promise to take good care of it :D

tsun

My geocoin hearts desire would be to see this very nice, very hard working person, who seems to have the knack to put our geocoin fancies, and wants into coins that help to spark our imaginations, get the opportunity to own a m10b v1, and keep her hide.

ILYK

i have been collecting and trading for about 10 months now. i believe my hearts desire is a

tsun silver earth turtle 2007

i know it is a dream, but that is why it is called dreaming.

good luck crazybear and honey at getting all of the mystery coins...

??? You mean real gold and real silver geocoins??? Not only in color but the metal is God or Silver???? WOW!!!

I didn't know that these exist!!! Well... they are not for travells for sure!!!! :D

If the ordinary coins are getting stolenn.... with silver or gold coins... you would afraid that even the Government will start stealling your geocoins!!! :D

Well.... I am also sure that they are way too expensive!!!

Hmm... are these coins full metal or they have colors etc??? I would love these to be in full metal!!!

Well... Not even a chance for a gold one (not even in my crazy dreams!!!), but a silver would be so nice!!! Hmm... A silver proof geocoin, full metal round with a great design, 1 oz in weight... in its capsule and box with a certificate maybe.... WOW!!!

Of course then.... what is the difference between a geocoin like that and a bullion round??? (not coin but from private mint, round bullion medal)

Huh.... It's time for me to wake up!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

Well an old thread, an old comment and an old yearning brings me back here to try my hand once more before I unload a large portion of my collection to move. It would be easier to pack this one dream coin than hundreds of others :)

Anyone out there willing to part with a M10B V1? I have some older stuff, I have some newer stuff, I have some unique stuff and I have 3 old cats, some nutella and I could probably part with an elk hide too (yeah, I'm serious about that, wait, no I'm not, that was my first elk) anyhow.... I bet we could make a nifty arrangement.

Ok, hopefully this finds its way to someone who wishes not to hoard their extra anymore. I promise to take good care of it :D

tsun

My geocoin hearts desire would be to see this very nice, very hard working person, who seems to have the knack to put our geocoin fancies, and wants into coins that help to spark our imaginations, get the opportunity to own a m10b v1, and keep her hide.

ILYK

My dear Tsun....

the greatest thing to give for this coin, is a big warm smille full of happiness!!!! :D

Nothing can come close to that feeling you will have when you get one and to what the sender will feel when he/she knows how excited you are!!! :D

I wish I had one to send you my friend! Unfortunatelly I haven't even seen one, no matter the edition!!!

You deserve it my friend and I really hope one day the sun will bright your smile and your face when you will receive A M10B V1! :D

Hi DJ,

I'm not sure that you know but there is 2 versions of the Gold 24k Tengwar (satin and shiny) and 2 versions on the silver one too (satin and shiny). That makes 4 coins to dream of... :D

I hope you'll have "shiny" dreams in your "satin" sheets. :D

As for me, my ULTIMATE HEART DESIRE is the last Tranquility I need to complete the 38-coin set.

I'm INTENSIVELY desiring the Antique Bronze - MINT ERROR finish... There was only 15 made (or less).

Will I ever get my hand on one of these coins ?

oh,,, yes i know,, but that is like wishing to find the gold at the end of a rainbow, id be fine with one silver and one gold,, the journeys are like that too, with the silver but i only have one version, and i feel like my set is complete with those.....but then again i do have the peach tengwar and thats just crazy, :D i wouldent have ever thought id end up with that one, so its possible, so maybe some day. i mean peps hit the lotto every week right?

I could pine for a Moun10bike or even a mystery coin....<sigh>... but that's like wishing for the winning ticket to the Lotto so I've really been wishing for one of them there Delicate Arches that were made available for GCF only to keep myself grounded and more realistic.... not that any of the other wishers and piners aren't!! LOL.

Hey Droo! Are these the ones you are looking for???

ArchesGeocoin.jpg

Since you are going to be so nice to my friend Nikos, I will return the favor. If these are the ones you are looking for, then choose one of the two and send me your address and I will send it right up to you...

ArchesGeocoin.jpg

Since you are going to be so nice to my friend Nikos, I will return the favor. If these are the ones you are looking for, then choose one of the two and send me your address and I will send it right up to you...

you got mail

ArchesGeocoin.jpg

HEY I was there and I NEVER saw these cool coins !

ArchesGeocoin.jpg

WOW!!! :huh: John.... you are fantastic! :blink: Andrew will be so happy! :mad:

WOW! This coin reminds me the cache I last tried to find but we had an adventure....

We wanted to go back today and try to find it since we dd not the last time, but the weather is very bad!!! IT is very windy and you find it difficult o walk.... and it will rain soon!!!

Anyway.... in the cache area there is something that it came to my mind when I saw your coin.....

1.jpg;)

The cache is Ar<->copolis (GC1RJ45)

The photo is not mine! :(

ArchesGeocoin.jpg

boy these look familiar.... :huh:

what a great offer....

Lately I've been doing a lot better in acquiring items from my seeking list but I think there are a couple that I can only dream about...

1. Scout Knife (any colour)

2. Eartha

If I had to pick a mystery coin it would be THE WIZARD for sure. :)

If ya'll wants mystery coins come on down to GC1VNMW on December 5th. me, The Cache Reaper, The Wizard, The Mystical GreenMan and SinterKlass will be joining in the fun!

Lately I've been doing a lot better in acquiring items from my seeking list but I think there are a couple that I can only dream about...

2. Eartha

If I had to pick a mystery coin it would be THE WIZARD for sure. :D

If ya'll wants mystery coins come on down to GC1VNMW on December 5th. me, The Cache Reaper, The Wizard, The Mystical GreenMan and SinterKlass will be joining in the fun!

That's almost too mean :) ...as I live in Australia!!!

Bell Witch, are you saying you have a mystery coin of your own :) ?

2. Eartha

Jus wantd to clairify tis. SinterKlaas will be in the Netherlands givin gifts ta nice children, but he send one gift for one good chile over here,

Edited by The Bell Witch

2. Eartha

Jus wantd to clairify tis. SinterKlaas will be in the Netherlands givin gifts ta nice children, but he send one gift for one good chile over here,

I'm a good chile!!! ;) I've been seeking a Sinterklaas '07 mystery coin for awhile.

My congrats to whoever ends up with these great mystery coins!!

I heard of SinterKlaas and his coin, but i've never seen one...not even a picture.

Can anybody show me how it looks like?

Or maybe, if he is in the Netherlands, he will make a trip to germany in his sled :) and then i can see it in person ;)

Edited by Dark Elf

I heard of SinterKlaas and his coin, but i've never seen one...not even a picture.

Can anybody show me how it looks like?

Or maybe, if he is in the Netherlands, he will make a trip to germany in his sled :) and then i can see it in person ;)

Here it is:

IMG_5067.jpg

This is the '06 version. The '07 has a blue present with yellow ribbon.

IMG_5067.jpg

Stop teasing us :o

Can someone translate what's written on the back side of that very nice coin? :lol:

Translation :

Top text (around the edge)

Geocaching, every day a surprise

First paragraph :

Look at the moon, shining through the trees

My friends, stop making noises

The most delightful evening has arrived

The evening of St Nicolas

Full of expectations, our hearts are beating

Who gets the coin ? Who gets the whip ?