What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Well, I've thought about this, and it's really hard, as there are so many...

Any Green Jeep Geocoin - I will have a green Jeep Wrangler...as soon as I can talk the wife into it!

The Luck and Protection Mystery Coin - While we were in Okinawa, we fell in love with the many representations of dragons and Lion-Dogs, so this coin is very cool to us.

Cache the Planet! :laughing:

My geocoin heart desires for Hanna's geocoin heart to heal, her beloved guinea pig, Zorro, crossed the rainbow bridge today.

It took her 45 minutes, but she finally cried herself to sleep tonight ;)

OOh so sorry to hear that Mousekakat, give Hanna our deepest sympathies. We know how hard it is to loose a family pet, specially for kids. We will keep you all in our hearts and prayers. Sorry that you have to go thru such sadness,
My geocoin heart desires for Hanna's geocoin heart to heal, her beloved guinea pig, Zorro, crossed the rainbow bridge today.

It took her 45 minutes, but she finally cried herself to sleep tonight ;)

OOh so sorry to hear that Mousekakat, give Hanna our deepest sympathies. We know how hard it is to loose a family pet, specially for kids. We will keep you all in our hearts and prayers. Sorry that you have to go thru such sadness,

ohhh i`m so so sorry to hear thizzz........

pleazzz give her a big huggie from me......

a candle is burning for Zorro and Hanna......

It is one of the pet's greatest gifts, to help teach a child about responsibility. Unfortunately, the pet is usually a child's first lesson in mortality, as well. We feel her pain, and yours. Almost as bad as the feeling of loss is the feeling of helplessness when your child loses one of thier best friends.

Thank you for the kind words, both from me and from Hanna. I told her this morning about them and she was very touched. It's one of those things that parents dread, but do because they love their kids and I know how important a pet and special "friend" can be.

It still broke my heart to hear her gulping sobs in bed last night, but there just isn't much you can do!

Thanks again! I'll stop hijacking the thread, just wanted to say thank you!

I have three hearth desires and i can`t decide which one to post here, so i post all three :D

Geocoin Collecting Geocoin - Antique Chopper

Mickey Diver Mystery Geocoin

The Wishing Coin

Of course....the chance to get one of this is less than 0,0 procent :D , but it's still my hearts desire :D

But there are many other beautiful coins out there, which i like very much :D:D:)

Edited by Dark Elf

Well folks~ forgive and forget............ nuff, said. Each day is a present for me and my family. Some how, people feel it important to let me know about the ghosts of memories past and other stuff to keep resurfacing and to remind and find me.

Thanks for the memories - I don't need it! Life is to short when your card is drawn my friends!

I have some coins and TBs in hand. Don't need negative vibes on this website or any others.

Have done my thing, paid my time, done some stuff wrong (as all may do), made my amends and will continue to cache on.

Yes, all - cache on and cache happy - LA

New to caching/geocoins. Hi everyone!

Once I discovered a geocoin in the first cache we found, it was pretty much a given that I'd be getting into these things. I've made a few purchases here and there, and have my first ten coins. Looking through everyone's trade lists and websites, I've come to the realization that I will be going broke, very quickly. :drama:

So in the interest of my pocketbook, I've pretty much accepted that I will mostly have to limit my coin purchases to newer coins.

Still, even with this iron resolve of mine, there are a couple coins that came before that I NEED. Oh yes, ever elusive Celtic Peacock, one day you will be mine. Oh yes. I swear next time I see it on ebay I'm bidding the farmstead ;)

New to caching/geocoins. Hi everyone!

Once I discovered a geocoin in the first cache we found, it was pretty much a given that I'd be getting into these things. I've made a few purchases here and there, and have my first ten coins. Looking through everyone's trade lists and websites, I've come to the realization that I will be going broke, very quickly. :drama:

So in the interest of my pocketbook, I've pretty much accepted that I will mostly have to limit my coin purchases to newer coins.

Still, even with this iron resolve of mine, there are a couple coins that came before that I NEED. Oh yes, ever elusive Celtic Peacock, one day you will be mine. Oh yes. I swear next time I see it on ebay I'm bidding the farmstead :P

Welcome. It's best to look for a 2nd job now! ;)

I think this is my first post in this thread, but I'm really knocked out with the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmarks plaque-style coin. I'm holding a traveler in my hand that I found over the weekend, but alas it needs to continue on it's flight. It has some really great detail, is laid out well and just sports a super-clean feel to its design. Whoever did it really did a nice job! So now I'm wondering how long it will be before I see someone has one up for trade. :P

They are still available on the Coins and Pins website. :P

My Geocoin heart desires a Viking Heritage Helmet coin, Antique Gold/Shiny Nickel edition, to have the complete set (and plan a multi-cache with lots of themed geocoins to discover... but I won't say more. Surprise!)

Hi i have a helmet. I think it is the LE Edition.

Please contact me if you interessted in to trade.

Best regards René

My whole familys geocoin heart desires a stargate coin or it may be called a spacegate coin,from the show. We've spent much time watching and becoming apart of the show, I dunno how we missed the coin!

And as previously mention my personal desire is to compleate my tengwar collection. Long shot but am working on it, and help on eather front would be great!! Thank you one and all

Just got our collection started... posted it & the traders on the sticky board.

But our lil hearts desire:

2008 Evil Micro (We moved one that got muggled shortly after & feel terrible... want to replace.) :D

Earn Your Stripes

But, anything dark & twisted or out-of-the-ordinary delights us. :(

I think this is my first post in this thread, but I'm really knocked out with the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmarks plaque-style coin. I'm holding a traveler in my hand that I found over the weekend, but alas it needs to continue on it's flight. It has some really great detail, is laid out well and just sports a super-clean feel to its design. Whoever did it really did a nice job! So now I'm wondering how long it will be before I see someone has one up for trade. :(

They are still available on the Coins and Pins website. :)

Really?!! :D Thanks, I had no idea <_<

I have two deeeeeeeeep desires, but both are mystery coins and so the chance to get one of them is as good as 0,0 procent.

The first coin ist the Mickey Diver, because i love disney and mickey and this coin is just beautiful. :blink:

The second coin is The Wishing Coin, because i loved this coin from the first moment i saw it. This was as good as two years ago on a picture...

I just started caching this week LOL (yes I'm THAT new) and I found this coin yesterday in a cache, "The Unknown Soldier". Since it being my first one I would love to have one of my own.

I currently don't own any coins, but I'm interested in collecting a few. I placed an order today for 2 that really caught my eye.

Also, My Boyfriend loved 'The Unknown Soldier" and between now and the time we will be placing the one we found it we sit near his Dad's flag in our display case at home. We have the perfect place to place iut and we will be doing so over the weekend coming up. So, my hearts desire is .....'The Unknown Soldier" the one with the colored enamel on silver, to gift it to my boyfriend since the one we found touched him so much.

:)

I just started caching this week LOL (yes I'm THAT new) and I found this coin yesterday in a cache, "The Unknown Soldier". Since it being my first one I would love to have one of my own.

I currently don't own any coins, but I'm interested in collecting a few. I placed an order today for 2 that really caught my eye.

Also, My Boyfriend loved 'The Unknown Soldier" and between now and the time we will be placing the one we found it we sit near his Dad's flag in our display case at home. We have the perfect place to place iut and we will be doing so over the weekend coming up. So, my hearts desire is .....'The Unknown Soldier" the one with the colored enamel on silver, to gift it to my boyfriend since the one we found touched him so much.

:D

Wow! It was almost a year after I started caching before I got hooked on geocoins! ;)

Be careful, and watch your pocketbook. This obsession is veeeery addictive! :)

That being said, email your address to me through my profile and I'll send you a coin or two (though not the one you seek, unfortunately).

There are a couple of trading sites around, if you haven't already found them:

cointracking.com

geocoincollection.com

Both of them have members with this coin listed to trade.