What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

i have three hearts desires. one i recently received. a wonderful gold flower of life. it is georgous. thank you ernie for helping me with this trade. i love it and it will never be sold.

What are your other two hearts desires (if one may ask)???

a blue is my world tranquility

a 2006 compass rose ( i think i have a super nice person sending this to me) :laughing:

Ive really been after a "Dark side of the Cache" coin since I first saw it. Since then I havent seen anyone trading or selling it, and it seems like almost every seeking list has this coin on it. Im really getting the feeling that Im never going to obtain this coin....

Saint, there's one on the e-place right now! ;)

Thanks nefesh, I wasnt able to even place a bid on it as it went for way more than I would pay for a coin unfortunately.... :laughing:

My heart desires a googol of coins: 10X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0000 (10 to the 100 power!)

3ae79db1-0418-4fc4-b3c2-910ff6a218d4.jpg

looks like a "0" is missing...did you count?

ILYK

Ive really been after a "Dark side of the Cache" coin since I first saw it. Since then I havent seen anyone trading or selling it, and it seems like almost every seeking list has this coin on it. Im really getting the feeling that Im never going to obtain this coin....

Saint, there's one on the e-place right now! :anicute:

Thanks nefesh, I wasnt able to even place a bid on it as it went for way more than I would pay for a coin unfortunately.... :laughing:

Sorry Saint. :rolleyes: Wish I could help you out. I kept watching the price and wondering if you were in the bidding........

Hello All,

For some time my Son has been trading/swapping/begging his way to get a Dressel Dragon Coin:

c211f374-9ae0-43a5-8a92-a21f5b9e09ad.jpg

He has not been successful to date, everyone either fell through or the trades were not good enough.

His GC name is Fredhead, he is 8 years old.

He has a few coins to trade but nothing major, but he is willing to trade Dad's $'s for coins.

He has put it on his Christmas list to the Big Man at the North Pole, but he was sniped at the last second yet again. :)

Can anyone help?

Drop me an e-mail via GC profile.

MERRY CHRISTAMS and Happy New Year.

Thank you in advance.

The Finding Irish 4

Well I am VERY HAPPY to add this to the thread, my son Fredhead had his Heart's Desire fullfilled.

This was done from a Secert Santa, and gifted to him, he was, as my Duaghter put it "OFF THE CHART" when he received and opened the package.

4a6eafac-b53b-40f1-af24-a3c860108de1.jpg

c9b56ed5-b496-4198-8849-a152ec2dc4c8.jpg

Secert Santa, I can not say THANK YOU enough. :)

Secert Santa,

Please drop me an e-mail I lost your contact information....

Thank you

the Finding Irish 4

Hello All,

For some time my Son has been trading/swapping/begging his way to get a Dressel Dragon Coin:

c211f374-9ae0-43a5-8a92-a21f5b9e09ad.jpg

He has not been successful to date, everyone either fell through or the trades were not good enough.

His GC name is Fredhead, he is 8 years old.

He has a few coins to trade but nothing major, but he is willing to trade Dad's $'s for coins.

He has put it on his Christmas list to the Big Man at the North Pole, but he was sniped at the last second yet again. :)

Can anyone help?

Drop me an e-mail via GC profile.

MERRY CHRISTAMS and Happy New Year.

Thank you in advance.

The Finding Irish 4

Well I am VERY HAPPY to add this to the thread, my son Fredhead had his Heart's Desire fullfilled.

This was done from a Secert Santa, and gifted to him, he was, as my Duaghter put it "OFF THE CHART" when he received and opened the package.

4a6eafac-b53b-40f1-af24-a3c860108de1.jpg

c9b56ed5-b496-4198-8849-a152ec2dc4c8.jpg

Secert Santa, I can not say THANK YOU enough. :huh:

Secert Santa,

Please drop me an e-mail I lost your contact information....

Thank you

the Finding Irish 4

Hey Secret Santa, do you want my address too? :)

Moun10bike V.3 haha like thats going to happen!

So it is a Journey LE chrome edition.

You never know! I thought the same thing and then I met the man himself at the Missoula Cache Machine :) I got the last one he had for trade. You'll see one pop up for trade here and there. Just save up a pile of desired coins to get it though :)

Right now?

I just want a geocoin. Just one of my own. :D

I'm new to this lovely hobby (I'm already addicted) and haven't even found a geocoin yet to move from a cache to cache, but hopefully will get one of my very own at some point.

Send me an email with your address. :ph34r:

Just came across these, and me being a physics major who specialized in astronomy but now teaches in high school, with a very strong historical hobby......these make me put them front and center into my heart's desire. Of course, (thanks again to E&Cplus3 who sent me some very pretty coins.)

Mariners Astrolabe Geocoin - antique silver

Planisphere Geocoin - Northern

Nocturnal Geocoin - bronze (really wanted the silver/blue one, but it appears to be out of stock.)

Question. I assume there's places that one could make like a bookmark list of coins owned/coined wanted. Anyone point out a decent site for that?

Edited by Ashallond

Since Ive been lucky enough to get a Dark Side coin, my new #1 most desired is the Geo Leprechauns Mystery Pot O Gold.

Delorme's new Eartha coin that will make an appearance at GWS, which unfortunately I will not be attending.

delorme2d.jpg

Ditto for me. This coin looks spectacular. It would be so much fun to attend a mega event and get to see all the great geocoins that have been made and meet the people who have had the inspiration to make them.

Well,

My new coin crush is Yhaal's Copper Feather Geocoin. I love this coin and the only way to get one is to find who is willing to part with it as they were won in " Are You Clever Enough" cointest put on by Crowsfeat30.

Will Trade, $$$$ or whatever I'm capable of doing to convince you that I am Deserving of this COOL Copper Feather coin. It gots a raven on it!!!!

I sew, I paint , I cook, You got someone you want to rough up, Just let me know!!!!!!! I work cheap. 1 Yhaal Feather coin is my fee.

Opalsns

Well,

My new coin crush is Yhaal's Copper Feather Geocoin. I love this coin and the only way to get one is to find who is willing to part with it as they were won in " Are You Clever Enough" cointest put on by Crowsfeat30.

Will Trade, $$$$ or whatever I'm capable of doing to convince you that I am Deserving of this COOL Copper Feather coin. It gots a raven on it!!!!

I sew, I paint , I cook, You got someone you want to rough up, Just let me know!!!!!!! I work cheap. 1 Yhaal Feather coin is my fee.

Opalsns

On May 20th , I learned of the "Are You Clever Enough" Yhaal's Feather and my new quest for this coin.

Even with my shameless beegging, I never thought I would be "Clever" enough to earn one.

On May 23 th, I had one of these beauties in my hands. This Copper baby fell into my hands from a bubble mailer sent by...

....Team Amaroo.

It seems this coin decided to come hang out with me and Team Amaroo quickly sent it off.

I'm still holding this gift. I hope to get it wire wrapped so I can wear it as a pendent.

Still sobbing with joy and counting my lucky " and clever " stars,

Thank You Team Amaroo for your kindness and giving heart and may it come back to you 10 fold!!!!!

Opalsns

we have had no luck in getting "Fear No Cache"....... . :(

Never fear... I have second sight.... Its pretty foggy, but it looks like it may be clearing.... Tough to see through this mist.... I can't tell if that is a skull with all this foggy mist.... It looks like there may be one in your future although it is hard to determine yet.... Wait patiently my friend the fog should clear soon and then your desires will be more clear to me....

Well,

Opalsns

On May 20th , I learned of the "Are You Clever Enough" Yhaal's Feather and my new quest for this coin.

Even with my shameless beegging, I never thought I would be "Clever" enough to earn one.

On May 23 th, I had one of these beauties in my hands. This Copper baby fell into my hands from a bubble mailer sent by...

....Team Amaroo.

It seems this coin decided to come hang out with me and Team Amaroo quickly sent it off.

I'm still holding this gift. I hope to get it wire wrapped so I can wear it as a pendent.

Still sobbing with joy and counting my lucky " and clever " stars,

Thank You Team Amaroo for your kindness and giving heart and may it come back to you 10 fold!!!!!

Opalsns

just wanna say that i`m HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for you OPALSNS :(:ph34r:

and THANKZZZZZZZZZZzz for Team AMAROO for give OPALSNS her DESIRE .........

There are some really great looking coins out there, who could tell where to start?

I have two or three things that I really love and there are Geocoins for each so I guess they

would be my Hearts desire

They are:

Disney:

Mickey Diver Coin :lol:

Camping:

I have seen a coin that looks like a camping trailer, not sure of its true name.

Puzzles:

ConundrumCoins

The Puzzle Geocoins

Monopoly coins, board and the Geopoly pieces