What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Wow, thanks to RedShoesGirl and Eclectic Penguin I was able to get both of the top two coins on my hearts desire list! RSG pointed me to a Titanic coin on eBay and EP sent me a gold penguin!

Next on my list would have to be New Zealand GPS Society 2008 (Kiwi) or any mystery coin. :laughing:

edit: spelling

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I got my 1 wish, ET, thanx to Sivota!!!!

I would like one more wish, not for me but for KD1EJ, my brother.

He never asks for anything and has given a number of coins for trades for me, cointests and just because...

I would like to find him a Ham Radio geocoin. I think they were made by Geocoinclub, but I'm not sure. It's Diamond Shaped , Dark blue enamel,with a curly antenna on one side. I think it was the original symbol . If anyone could help , it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Opalsns

I wouldn't mind a DHobby V.1 to go along with my Waypoint 15 coin, but the Waypoint 15 was always my most desired coin so I guess I've reached nirvana, lol. More realistically I've been itching to get one of those new Tasmania coins with the thylacine on it and one of the geocaching 7th anniversary coins.

I got my wifes g files coin thru a mission , from a secret gifter

my hearts desire still remains-- A colored tengwar. oh how i love the tengwars,, i got one non colored in that same mission from the secret gifter. and now I serch for the color ones, i see alot of peps collect the tranquilitys for the set,, i am doing this for the tengwars, and know it will be an uphill battle!! :)

i also saw in the mailbox forums a colored tengwar,today,,recieved from another collector,,i got so excited for them,,then jellous,,,he he he,, does that happen to any one else?

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

i also saw in the mailbox forums a colored tengwar,today,,recieved from another collector,,i got so excited for them,,then jellous,,,he he he,, does that happen to any one else?

Yup, every time I see the original Earth Turtle coin! :)

SERIOUSLY! I was happy for them,, even excited,, you know when you get butterflys,, then , a jellous feeling came, and I was like ""hey!!!"" so now my ultimate mission is to try to get a whole set!! Its the elegance, and choice of design,the detail, I dunno,, but I love the Tengwars... its my favorate coin, and my 1 hearts desire is to have a colored one someday hopefully sooner then later,its killing me only seeing pics... haha :D

Yup, every time I see the original Earth Turtle coin! :)

SERIOUSLY! I was happy for them,, even excited,, you know when you get butterflys,, then , a jellous feeling came, and I was like ""hey!!!"" so now my ultimate mission is to try to get a whole set!! Its the elegance, and choice of design,the detail, I dunno,, but I love the Tengwars... its my favorate coin, and my 1 hearts desire is to have a colored one someday hopefully sooner then later,its killing me only seeing pics... haha :D

You know, it's when people who design coins see comments like this; makes them want to keep trying to design better designs and continue on with what they love (designing coins). It's great to see (even if it's not a design I have done) to see people excited about a certain coin. I hope you get them all in your collection one day and keep up your enthusiasm :D I know I enjoy seeing posts like this, it's one of the nicest parts of these threads.

He never asks for anything and has given a number of coins for trades for me, cointests and just because...

I would like to find him a Ham Radio geocoin. I think they were made by Geocoinclub, but I'm not sure. It's Diamond Shaped , Dark blue enamel,with a curly antenna on one side. I think it was the original symbol . If anyone could help , it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Opalsns

It was done by the Geocoin Club and was sold for a long time in their store. They had one on Ebay as recently as the auction closing on 2/1. I would try contacting the Geocoin Store and seeing if they may still have any. For a long time when these coins were being sold, they were on close out at a very inexpensive price. Recently, they are selling for over $10 each.

Perhaps someone here will purchased one on sale and have it in their traders. Good luck with your search.

Opalsns

It was done by the Geocoin Club and was sold for a long time in their store. They had one on Ebay as recently as the auction closing on 2/1. I would try contacting the Geocoin Store and seeing if they may still have any. For a long time when these coins were being sold, they were on close out at a very inexpensive price. Recently, they are selling for over $10 each.

Perhaps someone here will purchased one on sale and have it in their traders. Good luck with your search.

Thank You Hollora,

I hope i can get him one.

I'll post up in the trade thread, Wicked good Idea.

Opalsns

My Geocoin Heart Desires:

That at every event, every gathering, and every meet & greet - someone gives someone their first coin as a gift. Preferably a kid!

Oh....that and a Moun10Bike v1....yeah...one of those :bad:

It's funny - at some point, I stopped "wanting" geocoins and just sort of figured I'd let what happens happen. The result has been a less frequent flow of new coins, but a far more meaningful one.

I wouldn't mind a DHobby V.1 to go along with my Waypoint 15 coin, but the Waypoint 15 was always my most desired coin so I guess I've reached nirvana, lol. More realistically I've been itching to get one of those new Tasmania coins with the thylacine on it and one of the geocaching 7th anniversary coins.

Nice! The Waypoint 15 is a real score and the DHobby V1 is going to be a good goal to try and reach!

That at every event, every gathering, and every meet & greet - someone gives someone their first coin as a gift. Preferably a kid!

Oh....that and a Moun10Bike v1....yeah...one of those :bad:

It's funny - at some point, I stopped "wanting" geocoins and just sort of figured I'd let what happens happen. The result has been a less frequent flow of new coins, but a far more meaningful one.

Well - then I can partially help you with your hearts desire.

We have an event on tuesday, and I'm bringing some coins :lol:

That at at every event, every gathering, and every meet & greet - someone gives someone their first coin as a gift. Preferably a kid!

Oh....that and a Moun10Bike v1....yeah...one of those :lol:

LFD, for two years now I have been granting your hearts desire. I hope that has made you feel fulfilled and happy! :lol::bad:

Sorry I cant accommodate you on your second hearts desire though :lol:

:( Well I'm a newbie so my list of desires is long. Even though my join date shows awhile ago I only did a few caches and didn't get back to caching until a few weeks ago. Now I'm in love with geocoins and the people who love them. I didn't even own a coin until this weeks mail which brought me my first (and only) coin and a coin for my mystery partner in the Family Mission.

So here's a start: Yemon Yime, Earth Turtles, tatanka, tranquility, Birka, cache critters, mystery lion. Well, you get the idea. It could go on and on!

With the holidays finally over, my feeding frenzy for coins is subsiding (but not gone of course!) My thanks to all who traded coins or had coins to sell..the coins and the activating, logging, ect. helped keep my mind a lot busier...that's a good thing.

My heart's geocoin desire is on it's way...the Remembrance Geocoin, in green (my wife's favorite color.) Inscription on my coin will read:

well I guess you'll have to discover the coin to find out...but be assured it ends:

ILYK

I've been going through my Collection again and again, with my upcoming move and

have been trading up a storm.

My Question is:

What Geocoin/s have you always wanted, but have not been able to add to your collection so far?

Older coins are very hard to find, but this goes the same for New coins as well!

Sometimes coins just fall in your lap! I know that's happened to me more than once.

(At GW5 one of my Geocaching Hero's came down the Hall at my Hotel and gave me a super rare coin)

To answer my own question:

I've always wanted a Nickel GeoCat... (to go along with my Copper and BN)

and I have a trade on it's way. That's so amazing! Thank you!

(hehe - I seem to like to collect 3 versions of metals)

I just placed my 3rd Wsgaskin's Diesel into my Binder! Thanks for that trade!

Lately, I've been collecting GeoJellies! They're so cute! :(

My geocoin Heart VERY MUCH desires the Sunburst Series Nature coin, in gold preferrably. I lost this to a last second snipe bid on ebay and can't get it out of my mind

Please, Tell us what your little Geocoin heart desires!

With the holidays finally over, my feeding frenzy for coins is subsiding (but not gone of course!) My thanks to all who traded coins or had coins to sell..the coins and the activating, logging, ect. helped keep my mind a lot busier...that's a good thing.

My heart's geocoin desire is on it's way...the Remembrance Geocoin, in green (my wife's favorite color.) Inscription on my coin will read:

well I guess you'll have to discover the coin to find out...but be assured it ends:

ILYK

there on the way?? sweet!!! im glad you're hearts desire will be there soon!!

Yup, every time I see the original Earth Turtle coin! <_<

SERIOUSLY! I was happy for them,, even excited,, you know when you get butterflys,, then , a jellous feeling came, and I was like ""hey!!!"" so now my ultimate mission is to try to get a whole set!! Its the elegance, and choice of design,the detail, I dunno,, but I love the Tengwars... its my favorate coin, and my 1 hearts desire is to have a colored one someday hopefully sooner then later,its killing me only seeing pics... haha :(

You know, it's when people who design coins see comments like this; makes them want to keep trying to design better designs and continue on with what they love (designing coins). It's great to see (even if it's not a design I have done) to see people excited about a certain coin. I hope you get them all in your collection one day and keep up your enthusiasm :D I know I enjoy seeing posts like this, it's one of the nicest parts of these threads.

dont kid your self t-sun, i love your designs,, and some i have on my seeking list!!! :D

AWSOME!! I have my hearts desire filled, of many thank yous to scavok !! I got a colored tengwar "copper & peach" never in my dreams would i thought id be so fortunate, to get a peach!! only 2 were minted!! peach was on my yeah freekin right list!!! you would litterally have to kill me to take my tengwars!! :P

and heres another kicker,, not only did i get a peach ,,a red one is one the way in a trade!!!!!!yyyyaaaauuuuueeee!!! :lol: *does the happy dance all over the house* :lol: I waited soooo long for these colored tengwars,,, almost a year!!!searching lists like crazy,e-place, getting out bid countless times on the tengwar. ohhhh my precious.

so last pic before the coin dosent see much light here on the forum for awhile. :D:D:D:D:P

d491be7c-da64-4b07-8a17-ededcf86d8f7.jpg

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

AWW heres this thread i couldent find it the other week,, i got my red tengwar!!!!! thanks soooo much my trading partner,, all my hearts desires have been filled one for the wife and 1 for me and i am very greatfull to you, and thankful to have such a nice collection of coins for being so new,, my wallet hates me ,, but dont tell my wife. :)

congrats on getting your heart's desire djj rock.

i have two heart's desires 2006 compass rose and a blue is my world tranquility. since i am new i am working on some advice from red shoe girl "patience". things will come when it is time.

yes it is true, it took almost a full year for me to get my hearts desire,, and yet i still feel lucky to have them,, as the wait coulda been a lot longer. but yes patience, and determination worked for me. cant tell you how many times i was out bid on my hearts desire coins on the e -place.

I think this is my first post in this thread, but I'm really knocked out with the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmarks plaque-style coin. I'm holding a traveler in my hand that I found over the weekend, but alas it needs to continue on it's flight. It has some really great detail, is laid out well and just sports a super-clean feel to its design. Whoever did it really did a nice job! So now I'm wondering how long it will be before I see someone has one up for trade. :)

I think this is my first post in this thread, but I'm really knocked out with the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmarks plaque-style coin. I'm holding a traveler in my hand that I found over the weekend, but alas it needs to continue on it's flight. It has some really great detail, is laid out well and just sports a super-clean feel to its design. Whoever did it really did a nice job! So now I'm wondering how long it will be before I see someone has one up for trade. :)

and just what metal might you be seeking??? :) Not that I have one or anything :)

Ive really been after a "Dark side of the Cache" coin since I first saw it. Since then I havent seen anyone trading or selling it, and it seems like almost every seeking list has this coin on it. Im really getting the feeling that Im never going to obtain this coin....

Saint, there's one on the e-place right now! :)

Thank you Sivota for helping me almost coplete my hearths desire, I now only need one of the Atwell Family Windrose Dreamcatchers and I believe that is the air one. I now have thanks to Sivota the Silver with Blue and the Gold with Red, I already have the Copper and Brown. I am not sure of the color of the final that I am missing. As for the Medicine Wheel design I am working on creating that one myself.

Once again, THANK YOU, SIVOTA!!!!!!:blink: