What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

oh everytime i consider posting my hearts desire, someone else posts it as theirs before me.

i hope you get your desire geo gophers.

my desire is also a moon mushroom but a regular edition would make me happy.

Just saw this post :). I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

Hope somebody manages to fulfill your wish too, I'll keep everything crossed for you as well.

oh everytime i consider posting my hearts desire, someone else posts it as theirs before me.

Just saw this post :). I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

Hope somebody manages to fulfill your wish too, I'll keep everything crossed for you as well.

hey no worries my friend, theres plenty of room here for everyone. im not grudging you :santa:

Just saw this post :santa:. I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

hey no worries my friend, theres plenty of room here for everyone. im not grudging you :anicute:

I know you weren't grudging me PF....it was just me being me and worrying. I hate upsetting folk lol. Then to make matters worse I went babbling on about being excited that I'd maybe managed to trade for one, before I read your post.....which must have sounded awful. :anicute:

I never thought for one second that you were grudging me though, hope my post didn't sound as if it did......you see LOL worrying AGAIN.......I'm a nightmare!! :):santa:

Just saw this post :santa:. I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

hey no worries my friend, theres plenty of room here for everyone. im not grudging you :unsure:

I know you weren't grudging me PF....it was just me being me and worrying. I hate upsetting folk lol. Then to make matters worse I went babbling on about being excited that I'd maybe managed to trade for one, before I read your post.....which must have sounded awful. :anicute:

I never thought for one second that you were grudging me though, hope my post didn't sound as if it did......you see LOL worrying AGAIN.......I'm a nightmare!! :):santa:

take a deep breath annnnnnnnd relax :anicute: chill out dude :unsure: your doing fine

Just saw this post :anicute:. I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

hey no worries my friend, theres plenty of room here for everyone. im not grudging you :unsure:

I never thought for one second that you were grudging me though, hope my post didn't sound as if it did......you see LOL worrying AGAIN.......I'm a nightmare!! :santa::santa:

Now dont fight you two pillowfight.gifstarwars8ee.gif

paganfrog I will send you a BN Mushroom so you dont feel left out. Just send me your address.

I expect you two to t1zcheekkiss.gif and be friends3.gif:)

Just saw this post :anicute:. I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

I never thought for one second that you were grudging me though, hope my post didn't sound as if it did......you see LOL worrying AGAIN.......I'm a nightmare!! :santa::santa:

paganfrog I will send you a BN Mushroom so you dont feel left out. Just send me your address.

I expect you two to t1zcheekkiss.gif and be friends3.gif:)

I was about to send IBcrachen an e-mail about a trade for that mushroom and send it to you paganfrog, but I didn´t have any good coins I thought. Well, seems you get it anyway. You are so kind IBcrashen. You keep an eye on that mailbox of yours.

grodan Karin

I would really like to get my hands on a 2007 Dragonfly LE (the one with different colored wings) for my wife for her birthday in December. The Dragonfly with Orange wings was the first coin she found in a cache. She's always loved dragonfly's. This discovery really made her want to go caching. Before that, she was on the fence as to whether she liked it or not. Now, she's got her own GPSr to use if I'm not around :) She absolutely loves the Dragonfly Talisman coins, this one would really make her happy.

Just saw this post :D. I'm so sorry PF, I didn't know that you were looking for them too. I've only ever posted on this section once before, trust me to go and put my foot in it!! Typical of me......

hey no worries my friend, theres plenty of room here for everyone. im not grudging you B)

I know you weren't grudging me PF....it was just me being me and worrying. I hate upsetting folk lol. Then to make matters worse I went babbling on about being excited that I'd maybe managed to trade for one, before I read your post.....which must have sounded awful. :(

I never thought for one second that you were grudging me though, hope my post didn't sound as if it did......you see LOL worrying AGAIN.......I'm a nightmare!! :ph34r::D

I expect you two to t1zcheekkiss.gif and be friends3.gif:D

Daarrnnn, you spoiled a good coin fight :D:laughing::D

Thank you Ibcrashen and Grodan & Fabius for being so generous :D

:) My heartdesire would be a gold moon mushroom for Geo.Gophers, well deserve :D

Edited by Geo.Error

sweet Gopher if i had one i would send it to you OH NONONO i would bring it personal to the log you know what i mean :D , but sad as i am i don´t have one so the only thing i can do is HOPE, PRAY and DREAM that someone sweet out there can give you your desire............just because you deserve it.

so my heartdesire is a Moon Mushroom for GEO.GOPHERS because she really deserve it.

oh and PF i´m happy for you that you got your desire :laughing:

Edited by lorca.nl

I have been very, very fortunate and my heart's desire coins have been granted again and again, so I feel a bit bad asking one more time, but here goes...

I don't want this coin for me. I have a good friend here in Sweden who I think highly of, and they have mentioned to me that they'd love one of the Mickey Diver coins.

I know how hard to find this coin is, but if the Mickey Diver person could see fit, I'd love to be able to surprise my friend with one of them, maybe they could contact me for the address?

Thanks in advance!

Naomi :rolleyes:

sweet Gopher if i had one i would send it to you OH NONONO i would bring it personal to the log you know what i mean :) , but sad as i am i don´t have one so the only thing i can do is HOPE, PRAY and DREAM that someone sweet out there can give you your desire............just because you deserve it.

so my heartdesire is a Moon Mushroom for GEO.GOPHERS because she really deserve it.

oh and PF i´m happy for you that you got your desire :D

Thanks so much for your lovely words Anne, Corina and Heather........you're all so sweet, and you've got me blushing like mad here!! ;) 2407_group_hug.gif

I'm honestly over the moon though with the little black nickel shroom that I'm trading with BVnLJ for.....I never dreamt for one moment that I'd be able to trade for any of them at all, they're all equally beautiful looking and I'm chuffed to bits!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:1975_dancing_banana.gif

sweet Gopher if i had one i would send it to you OH NONONO i would bring it personal to the log you know what i mean :) , but sad as i am i don´t have one so the only thing i can do is HOPE, PRAY and DREAM that someone sweet out there can give you your desire............just because you deserve it.

oh and PF i´m happy for you that you got your desire :D

Thanks so much for your lovely words Anne, Corina and Heather........you're all so sweet, and you've got me blushing like mad here!! ;) 2407_group_hug.gif

I'm honestly over the moon though with the little black nickel shroom that I'm trading with BVnLJ for.....I never dreamt for one moment that I'd be able to trade for any of them at all, they're all equally beautiful looking and I'm chuffed to bits!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:1975_dancing_banana.gif

That made my day :D:):D:D i am happy for you :D

I'm honestly over the moon though with the little black nickel shroom that I'm trading with BVnLJ for.....I never dreamt for one moment that I'd be able to trade for any of them at all, they're all equally beautiful looking and I'm chuffed to bits!!!!!!!!!!! :o1975_dancing_banana.gif

WAUWIE JIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE JA JEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIRL I`M SO HAPPY FOR YOU IT REALLY MAKE MY DAY NOW I GO SLEEP GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD :D

BVnLJ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR DO THE TRADE AND MAKE MY FRIEND SO HAPPY

Alaska. 2006. In solid silver. *drool*

Once I get that one, it's game over. Closing shop. Goodbye eBay.

I have a calculus final exam tomorrow and here I am drooling over it. Why didn't I start geocaching in 2006? Because I was in the military on the other side of the world? Big deal. I would *crawl* on all fours to Alaska for this one. If nobody incarcerated me in a mental institution first...

Thanks all - three of the four coins available are on their way in a trade.

The fourth may yet be accessible. Time will tell.

Cheers.

There are five in the series, FYI :D

TMA

Whoops!

I'll check again.

One more possible..... one to hunt down.

Will check when I'm home from work tonight.

Cheers

Lovely today - thanks to avroair who set up a trade with me.

I have 3

Stonehenge

BigBen

Angel of the north.

137fdaf4-3a8f-4136-8a9b-efa45955af55.jpg

Looking forward to one completing the set with

# Clifton Suspension Bridge

# London Eye

I've been going through my Collection again and again, with my upcoming move and

have been trading up a storm.

My Question is:

What Geocoin/s have you always wanted, but have not been able to add to your collection so far?

Older coins are very hard to find, but this goes the same for New coins as well!

Sometimes coins just fall in your lap! I know that's happened to me more than once.

(At GW5 one of my Geocaching Hero's came down the Hall at my Hotel and gave me a super rare coin)

To answer my own question:

I've always wanted a Nickel GeoCat... (to go along with my Copper and BN)

and I have a trade on it's way. That's so amazing! Thank you!

(hehe - I seem to like to collect 3 versions of metals)

I just placed my 3rd Wsgaskin's Diesel into my Binder! Thanks for that trade!

Lately, I've been collecting GeoJellies! They're so cute! :D

Please, Tell us what your little Geocoin heart desires!

The Coin you have as your display picture is totally the kind of coin I want to get. Where do I get them? I've been on the internet searching for 3 days and only can find boring ones, and not that many to choose from to be honest.

I just have a quick question...if I find a Geocoin, and if it doesn't have any sset goals, am I allowed to keep it?

Oh, and I want all of the penguin Geocoins. I've seen 3 so far...anyone know of any more??

If the coin is ACTIVATED, it isn't to keep unless it's stated so in the mission, on a slip of paper or whatever. Someone might be putting it in there to be adopted or kept (Moun10Bike activates his coins in his name, LACKEYS are activated in Signal's name etc etc), but usually, an activated coin isn't meant to be kept!

If the coin isn't activated, it is usually swag!

I wish I could help with your desires, maybe someone will be able to!! Good luck, my friend, welcome to the crazy world of coins!!!

I just have a quick question...if I find a Geocoin, and if it doesn't have any sset goals, am I allowed to keep it?

Oh, and I want all of the penguin Geocoins. I've seen 3 so far...anyone know of any more??

If the coin is activated then no you can not keep it. If the coin is NOT activated then it is considered swag and you should trade equal or better for it. :(

And yes there are many penguin coins out there....

-PengoFamily (unfortunately we don't have any left :) otherwise I would help a fellow penguin out)

-OshnDoc

-March of the Penguins

-Looney Penguin

-Pengy and Tigger

-Geo Penguin

-South Pole with a penguin on it

-Antarctica 2006

-Midwest Geobash coins with penguins on it.....

hmmm I think I may have named them all. If not then I am missing some.

I don't have a penguin coin for you but if you email me your address I can send you a penguin zoppinin charm that we use as sig items. :P

post was deleted, may I say sorry, I will never bring up anything personal again. I beleive it does look bad and will not bring anything that happends in our lives into the forums. Thank You all for pointing it out to me. Now on to the regular sceduled program.

Edited by sweetlife

I have been very, very fortunate and my heart's desire coins have been granted again and again, so I feel a bit bad asking one more time, but here goes...

Thanks in advance!

Whap! :blink:

Please sir, could I have some more... :(

Isn't there a rule in this thread that you can only have one heart's desire?

I got mine, hence I don't post in here anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Quote the whole thing, please. That heart's desire wasn't one for me, it was a request posted for a friend.

*rubbing lump on head*

Naomi

Thanks in advance!

Quote the whole thing, please. That heart's desire wasn't one for me, it was a request posted for a friend.

*rubbing lump on head*

Naomi

I have to say, that I have a heart's desire, but won't name it in this context. If I ever get that coin, I'm sure that there will be another coin that takes its place. I will always have a heart's desire. I just have to have a goal at all times!

well, you have had more than one, don't those count? did you find all these?

>>Team SuperGenius Pepper

2 dolphins

1markymark1 AS

Darthi Maul AS

Yemon Yime

Goblindust<<

but my fave heart's desire from you is this:

>>My heart desires any coin that will bring me good money on ebay!<<

and thanks to those that have made the trades so i could achieve my heart's desire, each of them.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I have to say, that I have a heart's desire, but won't name it in this context. If I ever get that coin, I'm sure that there will be another coin that takes its place. I will always have a heart's desire. I just have to have a goal at all times!

I have to agree... I have been reading this thread for the better part of a year now( I'm not going to say I've read all 1400+ posts, but I have read many) I've never posted to this thread, as I've seen many 'come to the wishing well' one too many times and as another recent thread has stated, this one has morphed itself into somewhat of a 'beggers thread' and I don't wish to be part of it, or come across as if I am, so I keep my hearts desire to myself in hopes that one day I will run across it in a trade, or be able to afford the inflated ebay price for it (it is offered for sale about twice a year or so)

...as you've stated, once that desire is filled another moves into it's place and I then end up with a new 'goal' to add to my collection...

I suppose this thread works for many, as they seem to get what they ask for time and time again, for me however, I prefer to remain a 'lurker' on this thread and see who's looking for what.... whether it be a genuine trade,buy,sell,or beg offer...

Team SuperGenius Pepper YES

2 dolphins YES

1markymark1 AS YES

Darthi Maul YES

Yemon Yime YES

Goblindust YES

Whoa! That's going back a ways, some of those I have had for probably a year now. Two were gifts. The rest were trades or purchases.

I have to say, that I have a heart's desire, but won't name it in this context.

Sorry, I am not available. :D Ya missed ya chance on ya birthday... oh wait, you meant a coin. Which one?