What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I've decided that I would like to collect coins from where I've been in the world. I got my hands on a Prime Meridian coin for London, a GCC May Pyramid coin for Egypt. I have a Ellandal's Australia coin, a boomerang and 2007-2008 Australia coins and a trade for the 2006 in the works (hopefully still).

What I don't have is a coin representing Costa Rica...Singapore...and Korea.

So, I guess I would really like the Ellandal's Singapore coin with the Merlion on it and to ask if anyone would have any suggestions for Coins representing Costa Rica and Korea.

Rrah. I just spent $50+ on EBay for the final coin needed to fill my heart's desire. I have a complete dragon spinner set mustered for $240!

I know of no other set of geocoins sells for or costs that much. Or maybe I have been cheated on a couple of them..

But between that, unemployment, and a cycling trip to Calgary to do some caching, I feel so broke.

No more Ebay for me. My collection I only started last week, but now it is as complete as I will let it get for the year.

Maybe having an unfulfilled desire remain unfulfilled, if it will have an unsustainable cost, would be a good thing..

I guess I've never posted in this thread...

My heart's desire is a Motogrrl Memorial Coin, so I can send it out to travel. Sadly, finding one of those Coins in a cache was the way I learned of her passing. I've found three that were traveling, and I'd love to have one traveling of my own.

I got one, I got one!!!

Even better than Cookies, this last one Takes The cake!

There is only one Coin on my Heart's Desire list. Today I found that Coin in my Mailbox!! The envelope that concealed the Coin carried a message of "Hope on the Move" so I was wondering if there would be a Coin from Hope, ID inside, but I was even more surprised at what I found!

2-Bring-Hope has sent me a Birthday Surprise! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm very glad that I picked this up on a Sunday, so that there was no one at the Post Office to see me nearly in tears. When I saw the Coin, I was as emotional as the very first time I found one of these in the wild. This time the emotions were good though...Surprise and Happiness, rather than Shock, Disbelief, Confusion and Grief.

Discovering one of thses Coins in the wild was the way I learned of Leigh Ann's passing, and it really threw me for a loop that day(I had to get a muggle to verify that it meant what I thought). I was not myself for a whole day or two after that.

I never got to meet her, but between her Trackable Wooden Nickels, and My Collectible, Tradable GameCards, we had a little game of Tag going on, as well as finding each others Hidden Caches. I have wanted to be the owner of one of these Coins since the day I found that first one, and to be able to watch it travel. This one will be set free and carry a message to...

"Be Aware of Bikes Around You"

I Can't Beleive My Eyes!!!

0630f6b3-d136-46e1-9a3f-d4c22204886b.jpg

2-Bring-Hope, Thank You for this wonderful surprise.

For now my geocoinheart desires a Tama Maneki Neko Cat coin, any kind.

If someone knows a link to a page that shows the different metals that woul be great if you would post it.

Hope for luck!!

grodan Karin

My heart still desires this coin.

grodan Karin

there are four on e-bay now. all different metals. what do you know about this coin? any history, folks?

lara

Tama Maneki Neko was the coin of The Cat.

Sold by Coins and Pins

Here it is in copper and nickel

dfded883-a36c-4d85-b657-8fe7c305a667.jpgb880394d-e2a9-4adc-940f-2690ae3791ac.jpg

Since re-finding out that there is a Vampire looking type coin out there (Halloween 2007), and I am into Vamps, my desire at the moment is a Halloween 2007 coin. I can trade, or buy....just would really like to have one now. Email me through my geo profile if you have one you would be willing to give up.

Sparticus06, do you have a picture or link? I may have one.

If someone knows a link to a page that shows the different metals that woul be great if you would post it.

Hope for luck!!

grodan Karin

My heart still desires this coin.

grodan Karin

there are four on e-bay now. all different metals. what do you know about this coin? any history, folks?

lara

Tama Maneki Neko was the coin of The Cat.

Sold by Coins and Pins

Here it is in copper and nickel

dfded883-a36c-4d85-b657-8fe7c305a667.jpgb880394d-e2a9-4adc-940f-2690ae3791ac.jpg

Thank you for the information. My heart still desies that coin. Among many others. :D

grodan Karin

I have been very fortunate with my heart's desires requests. There are many wonderful people out there.

We have not purchased coins in a while now. But I just saw one that comes with pathtags that is my new heart's desire. The Odyssey Game Geocoin. That is pretty cool! Nice design whomever came up with it. One day I hope to add it to my collection.

I also wish for good health for my geocoin buddy/trader going through a difficult time right now.

I have never posted here before because it just seemed so remote a possibility that posting a desire for a highly sought after coin like the Delft Blauw Klomp or Windmolen (which is very high on my want list) would produce much results. But it seems that there are some very very generous souls in this forum. :grin: So today I will post one of my hearts desires and hopefully I will be able to fulfill anothers. :D

My heart desires any of the Astro coins except the Solar Eclipse version (my heart already has that one...).

CF30

i have a heart's desire right this minute! and i will never be content until it happens.

i desire that lori darlin' receives a geo bandit coin. that is my mostest desire.

lara/rsg

I second that emotion :laughing: LoriDarlin has got to be one of the most deserving of this coin!

I agree all the way with this and i will post for my first time on this thread for my heart desire for Lori Darlin to Receive a geo bandit coin.

i have a heart's desire right this minute! and i will never be content until it happens.

i desire that lori darlin' receives a geo bandit coin. that is my mostest desire.

lara/rsg

I second that emotion :laughing: LoriDarlin has got to be one of the most deserving of this coin!

I agree all the way with this and i will post for my first time on this thread for my heart desire for Lori Darlin to Receive a geo bandit coin.

One more to that list!!

I guess I've never posted in this thread...

My heart's desire is a Motogrrl Memorial Coin, so I can send it out to travel. Sadly, finding one of those Coins in a cache was the way I learned of her passing. I've found three that were traveling, and I'd love to have one traveling of my own.

I got one, I got one!!!

Even better than Cookies, this last one Takes The cake!

There is only one Coin on my Heart's Desire list. Today I found that Coin in my Mailbox!! The envelope that concealed the Coin carried a message of "Hope on the Move" so I was wondering if there would be a Coin from Hope, ID inside, but I was even more surprised at what I found!

2-Bring-Hope has sent me a Birthday Surprise! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm very glad that I picked this up on a Sunday, so that there was no one at the Post Office to see me nearly in tears. When I saw the Coin, I was as emotional as the very first time I found one of these in the wild. This time the emotions were good though...Surprise and Happiness, rather than Shock, Disbelief, Confusion and Grief.

Discovering one of thses Coins in the wild was the way I learned of Leigh Ann's passing, and it really threw me for a loop that day(I had to get a muggle to verify that it meant what I thought). I was not myself for a whole day or two after that.

I never got to meet her, but between her Trackable Wooden Nickels, and My Collectible, Tradable GameCards, we had a little game of Tag going on, as well as finding each others Hidden Caches. I have wanted to be the owner of one of these Coins since the day I found that first one, and to be able to watch it travel. This one will be set free and carry a message to...

"Be Aware of Bikes Around You"

I Can't Beleive My Eyes!!!

0630f6b3-d136-46e1-9a3f-d4c22204886b.jpg

2-Bring-Hope, Thank You for this wonderful surprise.

This is AWESOME WSR, I'm glad you got this coin!!

lara/rsg

I second that emotion :) LoriDarlin has got to be one of the most deserving of this coin!

One more to that list!!
A most excellent heart's desire!! Our darlin' Spud girl and pistol queen definitely truly deserves, and would value beyond price, a GeoBandit Coin. For sure and certain!!!!

my heart's desire has arrived. the last tranquility i was seeking, the black widow gold is now mine — thanks to a very generous castle man.

2929854627_0a167bec75_o.jpg

thank you SO much! not enough words to express my gratitude!

lara

oh i just read this, well done rsg, congrats on completing your tranq set. your so lucky :)

wish i could get one but i cant have everything i want hehe

lara/rsg

I second that emotion :blink: LoriDarlin has got to be one of the most deserving of this coin!

One more to that list!!
A most excellent heart's desire!! Our darlin' Spud girl and pistol queen definitely truly deserves, and would value beyond price, a GeoBandit Coin. For sure and certain!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR NICE WORDS AND GOOD WISHES!!! YOUR WISH (AND MY SECRET ONE) WAS GRANTED TODAY!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD FOR IT!!! YIPPEETIEYAY!!! LD IS VERY VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping good things for you guys as well with this most awesome mystery coin!!!! yeehaw!!!!!

lara/rsg

I second that emotion :blink: LoriDarlin has got to be one of the most deserving of this coin!

One more to that list!!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR NICE WORDS AND GOOD WISHES!!! YOUR WISH (AND MY SECRET ONE) WAS GRANTED TODAY!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD FOR IT!!! YIPPEETIEYAY!!! LD IS VERY VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping good things for you guys as well with this most awesome mystery coin!!!! yeehaw!!!!!

Whhootttt, i am happy for you that the geo_bandit find you :D:laughing::lol:

My heartdesire would be smile coins , i want to spread some smiles over the world

buddy-icon.gif

Whhootttt, i ve got yesterday from burgessfour a smilecoin, what a big surpise :blink::D

e5ee7749-94bd-42d9-898a-8ed6c2fd7615.jpg

Traveling in Oregon :laughing::lol:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1379222

A other smile for you in usa :P:D

Thanks Burgessfour for helping me to spread smiles around the world :D:D whooott

And

Yesterday i got a smilecoin from ElliPirelli, what a big surprise :D:D

PM_Smile.gif

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1801001

This smilecoin goes down under to give the aussies some smiles. :D

I got monday from Mousekakat a smilepathtag , what a big surpise.:D:D . whhoottt

The smiletag goes with a dnf coin traveler around the world.

Look for yourself, hope you like it so

e3325552-dc2c-4b21-b158-c9a14a257a43.jpg

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1379333

Thank you for helping me to give the world a epidemic from smiles.

This means so much from me. :D:D:D

Edited by Geo.Error

I got 2 out of 5 of my secret hearts desire yesterday at the GCF Meet & Greet. I have always wanted the AS Musketeer coins. I got 2 on a trade. I have the black & green. Also, out of the blue I was handed the 2007 Halloween coin. I did not even catch the persons name as they handed it to me, told me it was mine and then vanished into the crowd. I will track em down today.

Now all I hope is that I can find me a 2006 Compass rose and my Hearts desire will be fulfilled and I can go home happy.

Hope for luck!!

grodan Karin

My heart still desies that coin. Among many others. :)

grodan Karin

My heart desire has come true. Thank you Crowesfeat30. What a nice gift.

grodan Karin

Well I got the Canada Micro, thx to crowsfeet30 for the trade, I love it so much... :)

Still hoping for an angel to fly by :D

Till then the World of Diabetes Coin would be my hearts desire, can´t afford one right now, maybe I will be able to trade for one later...

Keep your eye on your mailbox, you know what i`m tolk about :laughing:

My heart's desire at this time is to get 200 coins traveling in the Todie's Wild Ride bike awareness project! I think we're at about 125 or so coins (but ot sure as some coins haven't been activated by the new owners just yet). My previous (secret) desire was 100 coins, but we've surpassed this! :) :) :)

Final days, the release part ends Sunday at 10pm...if you have a spare coin you're willing to release for this, you get the joy of watching a coin travel AND you'll have a chance to win a great prize coin, maybe even a 2007 LACKEY!!

I have been very fortunate with my heart's desires requests. There are many wonderful people out there.

We have not purchased coins in a while now. But I just saw one that comes with pathtags that is my new heart's desire. The Odyssey Game Geocoin. That is pretty cool! Nice design whomever came up with it. One day I hope to add it to my collection.

I also wish for good health for my geocoin buddy/trader going through a difficult time right now.

Email me, I should be able to help you out :)

Congrats indeed! ;)

Ive got some of my greatest hearts desire coins in the past few months, but ironically none that Ive even mentioned here! A few on ebay and few in trades I didnt think I should have even been bothering with, but an act of God pulled through for me! Got me an 05 Ammocan a few months back, Some Benchmarks Ive been after(incl. the 05), even a Blazerfan, Geonap and a Goblindust!!! Many others, but these were some of my hearts desire coins that are on everyones list, so just never thought to mention them!

Now Ill go at this again here...Its been almost 2 years and have been after these 2 coins since I shortly got into coins.

That darn Elusive Mr. Muggles!!! :) He's eluded me from the start!!!

Mountain Cachoids Glow...Slacked off and missed one!

Lookin for a few Benchmarks I cant seem to find aswell...

Haleakaia

Mt Rainier

Another wish coin would be a GBA Deathmarch!...Ill freakin MARCH FOR IT!!! ;)

Would like to find one of those Gold Bars as a special gift for someone too!