What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

...I desire a Wandering Dragon. B)

As GCF approaches, I'm throwing that out there in hopes someone visiting GeoCoinBurgh might bring one along and consider what I'd do for one. B)

Oooo...that sounds like an interesting proposition. I might just have to bring the video camera to the event.

heck, i may just have to attend that event to see what happens.

rsg

After months of posting in the Trading thread trying to find a certain coin, today I was asked if I liked activated coins. I said, I didn't mind them

:ph34r: Then I got a request to adopt a ZOMBIE TRIBE coin! I didn't post that I wanted it in this thread but it was still a heart's desire coin. Thanks to Mustang Joni for letting it go! I can't wait to see it :D I'm so happyyyyyyyy :unsure:

After months of posting in the Trading thread trying to find a certain coin, today I was asked if I liked activated coins. I said, I didn't mind them

:D Then I got a request to adopt a ZOMBIE TRIBE coin! I didn't post that I wanted it in this thread but it was still a heart's desire coin. Thanks to Mustang Joni for letting it go! I can't wait to see it :D I'm so happyyyyyyyy :huh:

I'm happy for you . I think the place where you Did post that you desired one was in the "trading" post :(

I'm pretty new to this whole "addiction" and have been reading a lot of the postings in the forum over the past month or so. I've tried to post if I thought I had something to say :blink: This thread intrigues me a great deal. As I am new to geocoin collecting, I have quite a few coins on my wish list. I think a lot of them are fairly new, but not sure. I've signed up on the Google Docs address list (Thanks Jodi for the tips), and am trying to get a trade/wish list put together. I guess I'll just get to the coins that have really caught my eye so far :

DaVinci 3-coin set is AWESOME (almost won the Ebay auction :anibad:).

any CSI coin.

4 Musketeers coin (blue and black).

2007 Dragonfly coins.

The Birka coin series are cool too.

And most of all: The MICKEY DIVER mystery coin!! I've seen a couple postings with pictures and I absolutely love that coin. My daughter would absolutely flip if I could get my hands on that one.

Just before we left to go camping on Friday, the mail went. I got 2 packages and one was a hearts desire. Thank you so much lorca for the beautiful Silver & Blue Earth Turtle. I just love it. Seeing that I am still camping today, I hope to get it activated and a pic taken sometime Monday when we get home

Onto the next hearts desire.....

My heartdesire would be smile coins , i want to spread some smiles over the world

buddy-icon.gif

Whooooooooooootttt

wow, i got a big suprise via e-mail from Southpawaz, he gives me a found it geocoin and set it free in phoenix.

Whhoooooooooooottt

So watch coiners, 1 coin in usa and 1 in europe.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...99-6b1d25dbd651

Please help me to spread some smiles into the world, you don't have to give the coin to me but set it free and get the world infected with smiles.

Thank you again Southpawaz, you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear :ph34r:

My heartdesire would be smile coins , i want to spread some smiles over the world

buddy-icon.gif

Whooooooooooootttt

wow, i got a big suprise via e-mail from Southpawaz, he gives me a found it geocoin and set it free in phoenix.

Whhoooooooooooottt

Please help me to spread some smiles into the world, you don't have to give the coin to me but set it free and get the world infected with smiles.

Thank you again Southpawaz, you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear :ph34r:

well done geo error its great to spread those smiles around. i hope this coin travels well :cry:

Just before we left to go camping on Friday, the mail went. I got 2 packages and one was a hearts desire. Thank you so much lorca for the beautiful Silver & Blue Earth Turtle. I just love it. Seeing that I am still camping today, I hope to get it activated and a pic taken sometime Monday when we get home

Onto the next hearts desire.....

YOUR WELCOM :ph34r: ENJOY IT

buddy-icon.gif

Whooooooooooootttt

Whhoooooooooooottt

Thank you again Southpawaz, you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear :rolleyes:

well done geo error its great to spread those smiles around. i hope this coin travels well :D

Just to let you know, I AM one of your - watch this item - people :)

My heart's desire is a Monarch Butterfly coin - either addition.

Version 1 on its way :unsure:

Thanks you so much IBcrashen! I received the coin today, and since I often forget to check this thread, it was very much a surprise! I have loved this coin since the first time I saw it and am so happy to be able to add it to my collection. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Well, hmmm......since Halloween is around the corner and havent heard much about this coin for awhile, and it is a coin I know I have been seeking for a long time, and I know my wife Valarie sure would love it. Would be so cool to be suprised by receiving the Creepy Crawly Cachers Geocoin. What a honor that would be :unsure:

Barry of sweetlife

buddy-icon.gif

Whooooooooooootttt

Whhoooooooooooottt

Thank you again Southpawaz, you made my day and give me a smile from ear to ear :unsure:

This coin is set free in belgium.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...2b-1fd83457987e

:) Let start a epidemic of smiles :D

As a fairly new guy to the geocoin world (I have found a few, and moved them along), and a guy who goes almost out of his way to hunt a cache with a coin. I have only owned two coins and they were pre-activated (fallen heroes set).

As an Army retiree, my hearts desire would be for an Operation Iraqi Freedom coin. Okay two OIF coins, one for myself, and one to send to Iraq to either be moved from camp to camp, or stay in one location so the military geocachers can find and log the coin as they rotate through the desert.

the brewmeister

As a fairly new guy to the geocoin world (I have found a few, and moved them along), and a guy who goes almost out of his way to hunt a cache with a coin. I have only owned two coins and they were pre-activated (fallen heroes set).

As an Army retiree, my hearts desire would be for an Operation Iraqi Freedom coin. Okay two OIF coins, one for myself, and one to send to Iraq to either be moved from camp to camp, or stay in one location so the military geocachers can find and log the coin as they rotate through the desert.

the brewmeister

Coins and Pins still sell that coin :rolleyes:

buddy-icon.gif

Whootttt

Got a big surprise today from Paganfrog :(

I've got a smilecoin from Paganfrog and she set it free in scotland :)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1802755

whooootttt

;) Thank you very much Paganfrog, you made me very happy and thank you for helping me spreading some smiles around the world :huh: .

:huh: A big smile from ear to ear for so much generosity :o

My true heart's desire at the moment is for baby Patrick to hurry up and be born!!! We've been waiting a week now since the first false contractions, but that darn baby just seems to love being in Mummy!

As far as coins go, I've taken a fancy to EU national coins. I've got the Dutch 2006 and have a trade arranged for the Dutch 2007. A Dutch 2005 would be great -- some of the Dutch micros would be sweet too! Oh! and the Delft Blauw porcelain coins look great!

Then there's the German coins, British coins, Italian, Greek, Spanish, OH MY!

Well, I got my baby boy!! :(:)

And I also got my Dutch 2005 and 2007. Still need those porcelain coins though!

The same day my son turned 6 months, I received a beautiful Delft Blauw Klomp in the mail AND a Dutch Micro!

mailbox20080922_6.jpg

Just need that Windmolen now... and I can't WAIT for numbers 3 and 4 in the set to be produced!!!

Oh, and if anyone has LE Dutch coins they'd like to trade, drop me a line!

Well, hmmm......since Halloween is around the corner and havent heard much about this coin for awhile, and it is a coin I know I have been seeking for a long time, and I know my wife Valarie sure would love it. Would be so cool to be suprised by receiving the Creepy Crawly Cachers Geocoin. What a honor that would be :P

Barry of sweetlife

That makes to of us. Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Me and my two boys spend two weekends of the year before halloween running a spot in our local towns spook trail. We will be having a event this year on one of the nights and the highlight will be when everyone who attended gets to go thru the trail and haunted house. It's a blast. The other blast would be finding one of the Creepy Crawly Cachers coins. That's what halloween is all about. B)

Let it be known that I am after many things draconic or lupine. If only I had created an account and came into the fray sooner, I might have saved myself much time and money. Those wretched ebay bid wars!

But I must have all the dragon spinners to start with, without compromise. The days without them, following my discovery, grow agonizingly long.

Notwithstanding, I covet my own geocoin, of which I have been dreaming, planning, and designing, but it still is in no tangible form.

What Does Your Geocoin heart Desire ?

Good Question . I have only just started caching 6 months ago and right from the start it was the coins that got me. Some of the first that I found were-

Dressel Dragons coin

Round the World in 80 days Coin

South Carolina Micro coin

All really nice coins that got me interested in collecting coins . First coins that I saw that I really liked were the Masonic Coin and I have managed to get a set of 3 . Also the Edinburgh Geo coin and Northern Ireland coin and a few Garmin Discover England coins.

After reading this thread and looking through the galleries my desires would be the following coins in no particular order - I like them all equally. :)

1- B2 bomber- like the shape

2- Celtic Hourglass- just a nice design

3- Dark Side of the Cache- love Pink Floyd

4- Delft Blue Windmill- just a clean design simple but beautiful

5- Geomouse 2006- I think the first - IMHO the best

6- Geotruckers- was a trucker so brings back the memories

7- Highland Geofairy- Some of the most stunningly beautiful coins i have seen

8- Karma - again beautiful coins

9- Puzzle Cache Coin- love the idea

10- Geo Leprechaun's Pot of Gold- saw one of these at an event and they are simply stunning

that's my list of the coins i would most desire at the moment apart from getting my own coin designed and minted which I hope to do soon (funds permiting) :rolleyes:

Edited by Beefy4605
Well, hmmm......since Halloween is around the corner and havent heard much about this coin for awhile, and it is a coin I know I have been seeking for a long time, and I know my wife Valarie sure would love it. Would be so cool to be suprised by receiving the Creepy Crawly Cachers Geocoin. What a honor that would be :ph34r:

Barry of sweetlife

Bump.....would be a honor if our heart desire really came true. :blink:

Ive only been caching for a few months,, but the 1 coin I want is not for keeping,,,its the one in my avatar,, the belted kingfisher LE bronze and gold,, if one ever stops its travels, and finds its way to me for keeps ,with aproval from belted kingfisher them self,,,,id do the geocoin dance for like an hour!!

but that chance is very very very slim to none!! :ph34r:

For now my geocoinheart desires a Tama Maneki Neko Cat coin, any kind.

If someone knows a link to a page that shows the different metals that woul be great if you would post it.

Hope for luck!!

grodan Karin

My heart still desires this coin.

grodan Karin

there are four on e-bay now. all different metals. what do you know about this coin? any history, folks?

lara

For now my geocoinheart desires a Tama Maneki Neko Cat coin, any kind.

If someone knows a link to a page that shows the different metals that woul be great if you would post it.

Hope for luck!!

grodan Karin

My heart still desires this coin.

grodan Karin

there are four on e-bay now. all different metals. what do you know about this coin? any history, folks?

lara

Tempting, but I have never bought anything from that place and find it to much fuzz to get through for a coin even if it is a lovely one. I don´t know anything about the cat and the story but think it is sort of a luckfigure.

grodan Karin

buddy-icon.gif

Whhootttttttt,

Cheesy pigs have set a smilecoin free in Australian :laughing::laughing:

Ellipirelli has changed her smilecoins with the smile poem :D:(

1 set free in USA

1 set free in Scotland

2 set free in the Netherlands

2 smilecoins in Germany

and 1 smilecoin in Australian

i am gifted today with 2 other smilecoins to set free into the world. Thank you very much :(:) .

Who wants to help me to set your smilecoin free into the world or change your smilecoins mission :)

Please let me know if you do, i want to watch your geocoin with a smile :D

WWhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt

As I fullfilled my hearts desire by a trade, it is about time to name a new one.

As the geocaching Angel will probably not be fullfilled my hearts desire is a "Canada Micro black nickel Christmas edition" It probably will never be fullfilled either, but well, it´s a hearts desire :laughing:

Well I got the Canada Micro, thx to crowsfeet30 for the trade, I love it so much... :D

Still hoping for an angel to fly by :laughing:

Till then the World of Diabetes Coin would be my hearts desire, can´t afford one right now, maybe I will be able to trade for one later...

Since re-finding out that there is a Vampire looking type coin out there (Halloween 2007), and I am into Vamps, my desire at the moment is a Halloween 2007 coin. I can trade, or buy....just would really like to have one now. Email me through my geo profile if you have one you would be willing to give up.