What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Been caching for two years, just got into geocoins in June! I only own two coins, with my third on it's way from ClanDoyle's Okinawa cointest (thanks again ClanDoyle!) Anyways, when I first came to the geocoin forums, I saw the thread about the 2008 Colorado coins. I promptly reserved one, because I have enjoyed every single second of living in Colorado since I moved here 5 years ago, and even more since I discovered geocaching.

I then went looking into the previous Colorado coins, and I fell in love with the 2007 coin. The awesomeness that is the Colorado license plate shrunk down into a geocoin, plus the dino on the back! However, being that it is a year old, and being a newbie in the world of geocoins, I have no idea how to get myself one. I don't really have anything to trade, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if someone was selling it. Not being able to get it makes me want it more! It truly is my geocoin heart's desire!

Of course I still desire a Dressel Dragons coin, and always will till I get me one.

Second place desire would be any turtle or frog. Just one of each would be nice.

Third desire would be any German geocoin that I dont have, which is gettin few and far between now.

Fourth desire would be for the voices in my head stop telling me to buy and trade more coins.....lol

i have been able to trade with the most wonderful people for the coins that used to be on my heart's desire list and have been gifted some, but there are two coins that have become my last heart's desires - and i would trade just about any number of coins for them. The tranquility black widow with gold metal and the mint error tranquility antique bronze.

that's it. no more desires for me! my coin collection will be complete.

thanks to all the great folks here in cybercoin world.

rsg / lara

Went all over 80 geocaches to far while on Vacation and traveling here to Kendaville and have missed getting a "The Shadow" geocoin, so close but no cigar, maybe we will still be able to be blessed in receiveing one while here in the area. This is our Geocoin Hearts desire . Shadow if you are reading this and like to suprise us, we are in the campgrounds with a nice homemade Teardrop camper in white with our own live Parrot being with us, please stop in and Say HI, if you happen to miss us leave a note at least saying Hi. Be a honor meeting you.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Today I received a donated coin to auction for my friend Tod's family. This coin is very meaningful to me and I would love to have one. I won't be able to bid in my own auction for it and I bet it will go quite high and over my meager funds so it is now my heart's desire.

It is the Live To Cache LE coin with the orange glitter.

Today I received a donated coin to auction for my friend Tod's family. This coin is very meaningful to me and I would love to have one. I won't be able to bid in my own auction for it and I bet it will go quite high and over my meager funds so it is now my heart's desire.

We feel generious tonight and Bev we wanted to let you know we have a Cache To Live geocoin it is however activated as it is in our geocoin collection, we would be honored to let you have it if you want. We would have to send you a doption request. We know how happy this will make you feel. Anything for a friend of ours and and a good rememberance coin for Todie.

FINALLY!!! My main hearts desire has been filled. I received a Dressel Dragons coin from the GeocachingDragon as a trade. I am so happy now. Thank you so much. Also included was a beautiful copper 4 Dragon Dipper. What a surprise that was.

Way To Go . . . Sparticus06 - You've been wanting one of those since forever :anicute:

FINALLY!!! My main hearts desire has been filled. I received a Dressel Dragons coin from the GeocachingDragon as a trade. I am so happy now. Thank you so much. Also included was a beautiful copper 4 Dragon Dipper. What a surprise that was.

Ohh you are one lucky dog, we love that coin, maybe some day we will be blessed with a Dressel Dragon Geocoin. Congrats Sparticus06

My Hearts Desire, one that I thought I woud never ever get, was purchased yesterday....sometimes eBay is a necessary evil!!!!

:cute:Shiny Gold 2007 Earth Turtle :wub:

Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Many commiserations to the person/people bidding against me. I have lost more auctions than I care to count, but I will be looking after this coin so well :anicute:

We feel generious tonight and Bev we wanted to let you know we have a Cache To Live geocoin it is however activated as it is in our geocoin collection, we would be honored to let you have it if you want. We would have to send you a doption request. We know how happy this will make you feel. Anything for a friend of ours and and a good rememberance coin for Todie.

WOW...talk about great friends!! Barry and Val dropped everything to make a trip out for Tod's funeral services...from Wisconsin! I understand that Hayes S.P. held a site for you even on race weekend??? WOW

When they arrived, Val handed me a beautiful little white satin pouch, inside was an Angel Baby coin...Val wanted me to have an angel watch over Kaleb and myself! These great friends then talked and visited with everyone at the services while I basically ignored them (not really, I was just stretched very thin with all the family and friends there, seemed everyone wanted to pull me aside). I wish I had had more time to stay and talk with you guys!

Now you're giving me a Bikerdog and Beverly a Live to Cache...I am humbled! You two have hearts of gold! VERY much appreciated my friends, THANK-YOU!

WOW...talk about great friends!! Barry and Val dropped everything to make a trip out for Tod's funeral services...from Wisconsin! I understand that Hayes S.P. held a site for you even on race weekend??? WOW

When they arrived, Val handed me a beautiful little white satin pouch, inside was an Angel Baby coin...Val wanted me to have an angel watch over Kaleb and myself! These great friends then talked and visited with everyone at the services while I basically ignored them (not really, I was just stretched very thin with all the family and friends there, seemed everyone wanted to pull me aside). I wish I had had more time to stay and talk with you guys!

Now you're giving me a Bikerdog and Beverly a Live to Cache...I am humbled! You two have hearts of gold! VERY much appreciated my friends, THANK-YOU!

My Hearts Desire, one that I thought I woud never ever get, was purchased yesterday....sometimes eBay is a necessary evil!!!!

:DShiny Gold 2007 Earth Turtle :D

Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Many commiserations to the person/people bidding against me. I have lost more auctions than I care to count, but I will be looking after this coin so well :D

there is nothing quite like winning that auction for a coin that you want so very much. congratulations! ebay isn't evil, it's those people that bid against us! :D:D

rsg

We dont usually ask for much but our heart desires and has been for a long time, is a Delfts Blauw Windmolen and Klomp. These coins would be treasured for a lifetime and would mean the world to us.

Mountain, WI.

Edited by sweetlife

Ohh you are one lucky dog, we love that coin, maybe some day we will be blessed with a Dressel Dragon Geocoin. Congrats Sparticus06

Have you thought of contacting Lenore and asking for a trade? Just a thought. :D

there is nothing quite like winning that auction for a coin that you want so very much. congratulations! ebay isn't evil, it's those people that bid against us! :D:D

rsg

My heart desires any coin that will bring me good money on ebay! :D:D:D

so, do you collect as well as design and sell? you know, like a private-collection-never-get-rid-of-keepers?

rsg

Have you thought of contacting Lenore and asking for a trade? Just a thought. :D Yes we have and they none available. Thanks for asking tho Avroair

Thank you very much Barry and Valarie. I will be honored to accept your gift in the sprit of which it is given in Tod's memory!!

My new heart's desire coin is the prinsesstårta coin Solan109 sent Theotokos; saw the picture in the "what's in your mailbox" thread and I got super excited. Prinsesstårta is actually the first cake I ever ate as a baby, and I have a prinsesstårta birthday card that my grandparents sent me last year pinned on my desk! Acadiahiker told me it's called "Princess Cake" and offered to trade with me. Unfortunately, the only coin I have to trade right now is a 2008 Earth Turtle, which she already has! Maybe I just need to contact Solan109, cause I WANT IT BAD!

It's been a long time since I've posted in here, the last time I did I almost got a trade for a Stonehenge mystery coin but it fell through :wub:

So, my heart's desire is still a Stonehenge Mystery coin

Coming in a very close second a coin that I fell in love with at our last GC event is a Dragon Dipper Copper. What a hefty chunk of superbly designed metal...who made these?

It's been a long time since I've posted in here, the last time I did I almost got a trade for a Stonehenge mystery coin but it fell through :yikes:

So, my heart's desire is still a Stonehenge Mystery coin

Coming in a very close second a coin that I fell in love with at our last GC event is a Dragon Dipper Copper. What a hefty chunk of superbly designed metal...who made these?

P8130004.jpg

If it looks like this

I designed the Four dragon Big dipper coin . It has 4 dragons because it is for dragin from cache to cache. They were sold in Antique silver and antique bronze The Antique copper is my personal color But i dont know where you would have seen one in Calgary.

Since im here the two coins that would fill my hearts desire Would be a Wanderingdragon ultra rare

Or a Lemon Fresh dog geobone , Ever since meeting LFD i wanted a dogbone

As I fullfilled my hearts desire by a trade, it is about time to name a new one.

As the geocaching Angel will probably not be fullfilled my hearts desire is a "Canada Micro black nickel Christmas edition" It probably will never be fullfilled either, but well, it´s a hearts desire :)

As I fullfilled my hearts desire by a trade, it is about time to name a new one.

As the geocaching Angel will probably not be fullfilled my hearts desire is a "Canada Micro black nickel Christmas edition" It probably will never be fullfilled either, but well, it´s a hearts desire :)

Way to go, I guess this means that you got your "quad"? what color did you get and what did you trade for it :) ?

Way to go, I guess this means that you got your "quad"? what color did you get and what did you trade for it :) ?

Yes, I got my quad :ph34r:

I got a blue/orange one from Sparticus, I traded a Bulgarian Mystic for it in antique gold :)