What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I just wanted to post in this thread. I havent posted but like others, I would love to pick up certain coins which are out there. Most of us have the same 'desires' as those are usually the older or very rare coins.

The other day, I got a package in the mail. The package was open and I thought, o no, something got lost. I looked in and there was a bunch of bubble wrap still in. I reached in and there it was, one of the coins that I have wanted to get for a long time. One I thought I would never get except for a high priced auction.

I would like to thank them for the very nice gift. I hope to pay this forward someday.

Thanks

nielsenc

"have wanted to get for a long time" . . . AND That would be . . . ;)

Well, being very fortunate to be on the end of Cheesypigs' generousity, my heart desire in coins was met.

So I've thought it over and realised I am very luck to have so many coins, both at home and travelling.....

So a few elusive coins are still out there.....

This one I know little about, so I welcome comments.

AtlantaGal_trade_6N_00068_gold_Front100.jpg

I know it as the World Travel coin - night / dark version.

It has a black edge, as opposed to the regular version, which is blue.

I just wanted to post in this thread. I havent posted but like others, I would love to pick up certain coins which are out there. Most of us have the same 'desires' as those are usually the older or very rare coins.

The other day, I got a package in the mail. The package was open and I thought, o no, something got lost. I looked in and there was a bunch of bubble wrap still in. I reached in and there it was, one of the coins that I have wanted to get for a long time. One I thought I would never get except for a high priced auction.

I would like to thank them for the very nice gift. I hope to pay this forward someday.

Thanks

nielsenc

Could you please shed some light and share with us in the foumns what you received? It must of been something that really made you happy. ...... :)

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I have just being reading through the posts and have to say:

To the person in remission - CONGRATULATIONS! That is fantastic. Don't know you - but I am so happy for you. My hubby is in remission and has angels watching over him, so we have asked them to find you and watch over you as well. Take care my friend and enjoy life AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO! No matter how silly, weird or whatever you think or people think - if you want to do it - YOU DO IT!

I have only just started collecting coins but if I get an angel or fairy coin it will be for you.

May all your hearts desires be granted!

Just want to say THANKS to Map Monkey who was kind enough to send me a couple of coins to get my collection going. One is full of dogs which is just so beautiful and the other a beautiful Arabian Horse. I am an animal lover so they are just perfect for me.

THANKS MAP MONKEY you are a really neat person and I hope we meet up someday.

Well, since we got married in Las Vegas on the 16th, our hearts desire the Original Las Vegas coin--not the benchmark micro. I got the benchmark micro for us before our trip.

This is the one we're looking for:

2181.gif

I was tipped off that you were looking for ths coin, I THINK I have one (it might be activated though)...on my way to the hospital right now, but will definitely look and see if I DO indeed have this. If so, it's all yours my friends!! This couldn't hardly even scratch the surface of my gratitude I have for you, but it's a start!!

I'll pm or email you later when I get a chance to look!!

Oh....and CONGRATS. Life is playing games with me and I might not be able to make the MWGB, but I am hoping I can so I can meet up with you and properly THANK and CONGRATULATE you!! :D

I've been going through my Collection again and again, with my upcoming move and

have been trading up a storm.

My Question is:

What Geocoin/s have you always wanted, but have not been able to add to your collection so far?

Older coins are very hard to find, but this goes the same for New coins as well!

Sometimes coins just fall in your lap! I know that's happened to me more than once.

(At GW5 one of my Geocaching Hero's came down the Hall at my Hotel and gave me a super rare coin)

To answer my own question:

I've always wanted a Nickel GeoCat... (to go along with my Copper and BN)

and I have a trade on it's way. That's so amazing! Thank you!

(hehe - I seem to like to collect 3 versions of metals)

I just placed my 3rd Wsgaskin's Diesel into my Binder! Thanks for that trade!

Lately, I've been collecting GeoJellies! They're so cute! :D

Please, Tell us what your little Geocoin heart desires!

I'd like to have just one Geo-jelly coin, doesn't matter what size. I'd been wanting to find one in a cache, and just did on vacation (mini, bubble gum). I'm going to drop it into one of my hides tomorrow or Monday to move it on. But I'd love one of my own! B&F

Right now my geocoin heart desires nothing more than for my dear friend who is so very sick with cancer and who we all miss posting here even if we don't realize it is her who is sick, to get well....

Hang in there, my friend, keep tough, don't give up! God put you here for a reason and you've still got a lotta life to live!

*much love*

HALLELUJAH! My wish came true, it did, it did, it did! My friend, who is STILL insisting on remaining anonymous, even though quite a few of us know who she is, is in COMPLETE REMISSION!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

This is grand news, Best to your friend :angry:

I'd like to have just one Geo-jelly coin, doesn't matter what size. I'd been wanting to find one in a cache, and just did on vacation (mini, bubble gum). I'm going to drop it into one of my hides tomorrow or Monday to move it on. But I'd love one of my own! B&F

Send me an e-mail with your adress and I´ll send you a BigBeanJellie.

grodan Karin

Grrrrrrr :D

Our geocoin hearts desire that our coin reach it's destination! :D

Still no word yet? :huh: Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :)

Wait no more....the coin has ARRIVED!!!!!

LindsyChris, you are FIRST CLASS in my book my friends!! WOW I cannot believe how very special you are, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!

When we got home about 20 minutes ago, I noticed bubblers in the mailbox...odd as I hadn't ordered or traded for anything. KAboom handed me the bubblers and I knew instantly something special was inside the one from LindsyChris! I've been waiting patiently to see who you had planned to surprise, was loving the suspense!

I ran into the house and threw the other bubbler aside, this one was much more important. carefully ripping into one corner, i noticed some paper...a very nice message, but I lost interest in it after the 13th word....YIME!!!!! I set the message aside and ripped open an envelope to reveal my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

My heart's desire has been answered BIG TIME and THANKS to LindsyChris!!! You guys ROCK, I cannot thank you enough!! Now I can understand why you'd have been so nervous about the arrival...WOW!! And you now have a new PENS fan...right behind my WINGS of course!!!

WOW....THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'm behind on reading this thread...THIS IS SOOOOOOO GREAT!!!

Congrats, Rod! (I don't have a smilie big enough.)

And LindsyChris...sweeeeet! You are terrific.

Ok, it's been a little while since I've been in this thread? Let's see? I think my new coin desires are:

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Arrowhead Land of the Free

Arrowhead Home of the Brave

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

That's all I can think of now but "I WILL BE BACK!"

Just a bump:)

Why are you bumping your list? Is it a desire list, a wish list or a trading list? The outer banks is still available for purchase on the Coins and Pins website.

Edit to add:

My heart desires a Captain Goretex, I got ripped off in a trade for one, about a year ago and now I wish I had another one.

Edited by avroair

Ok, it's been a little while since I've been in this thread? Let's see? I think my new coin desires are:

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

That's all I can think of now but "I WILL BE BACK!"

Just a bump:)

Why are you bumping your list? Is it a desire list, a wish list or a trading list? The outer banks is still available for purchase on the Coins and Pins website.

Edit to add:

My heart desires a Captain Goretex, I got ripped off in a trade for one, about a year ago and now I wish I had another one.

You just bumped it also :):(

My heartdesire is Walpurgis-event-coin year 2006 or 2008, i love both this coins

Coin%20klein.jpg

2562036215_e2d18871a8_o.jpg

:(:) I love witches :DB)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got my heartdesire, i've got the Walpurgis event coin 2008 B)B)B)

And shall i tell a secret, she glows, the witch glows, wwhhoooeeeee :D

Thank you Nochipra for giving me the witch, i love her and take care for her and let her fly if she wants that. B)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daarn i am soooooooooooooooooo happy, thank thank thank you. :D

but what would IBcrashen like as a heart's desire. just any ol' thing on his seeking list maybe? :P

lara

I would love a Tennessee Jed glitter ( I offered a trade on the boards but guess he didnt see it ) or a grodan frog coin besides many others.

My geocoin heart desire is for IBcrashen to get his "Tennessee Jed Glitter" :ph34r:

My heartdesire is Walpurgis-event-coin year 2006 or 2008, i love both this coins

Coin%20klein.jpg

2562036215_e2d18871a8_o.jpg

:D:D I love witches :D :D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got my heartdesire, i've got the Walpurgis event coin 2008 :D:D:D

And shall i tell a secret, she glows, the witch glows, wwhhoooeeeee :D

Thank you Nochipra for giving me the witch, i love her and take care for her and let her fly if she wants that. :D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daarn i am soooooooooooooooooo happy, thank thank thank you. :ph34r:

WAY TO GO, Geo.Error. Nochipra has got to be one of the best for fulfilling one's desire. I'm HAPPY for both of you :P

I Valarie of sweetlife's heart desire is a Pay It Forward geocoin. I think I have done my share of making people happy and spreading good cheer by doing my job in pay it forward, Hope someone thinks the same.

I consider myself lucky to have a lot of friends here in the geocoin Forumns, and to me every smile I know I make on people's faces each day, makes me all the more happier, and to me that moment is PRICELESS

My 3 newest heart's desires :laughing: are the following:

-Run for the Roses

-Geocaching Gone to the Dogs blue glitter

-Dala Horse purple glitter.

Thanks to RSG one of my heart's desires was filled!! Thanks so much!!! :anitongue:

Thanks to Chantal, I got my heart's desire!

I NZ Fern Coin. I've wanted that coins since I first saw the picture of it. And the picture just doesn't do it justice!

Here's my some heart's desires off the top of my head:

Birka - Two Tone Color and/or Antique Silver

Priates of Harriman VI - Antique Copper/Silver or Antique Gold/Silver

Florida FGA 2006 - Antique Silver

Walpurgis Event 2008 - Antique Copper

Petrified Wood Compass - Antique Copper

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

I just saw the Death Before Dishonor coins in the mailbox thread! I would love one of those! I'm a real trekkie! I've even met and had my picture taken with "Scotty" several yrs back. Actually any trekkie coin or pathtag is my hearts desire too.

My hearts desire ever was and still is a Quadcachercoin, this one would be a real great coin to have :rolleyes:;):D

And Still I haven't been able to look through my collection yet :D . It seems My mind is going into hundreds of directions lately :D .

Oh do not worry, it would not be a hearts desire if it would be easy to get one ;)

Ummm I sent a package out to someone here but haven't seen a post. I sure hope it hasn't gotten misplaced or something.

:D;):):huh::):huh:;)

It wasn't misplaced--it was sitting at the post office waiting for us (we were on vacation again and had the mail held).

I went to pick up mail, and there were a few bubble mailers. Our phone a friend coins, a gift from a friend, and an envelope from Ms.LadyBee. Hmm....we haven't done any missions or trading lately, and this is a thick envelope, what could it be??

So, before I got home, I opened it in the car, and found a nice note and a wrapped package. Hmm...is Beverly trying to get me ready for geocoin poker?? Nooo, inside the deck of cards was a Las Vegas geocoin! To make it even better, the cards were actually from Caesars Palace in Vegas!

Thank you SO much Beverly. We both have a new favorite geocoin!!

My heart's desire is a Parrolet's Parrot in any metal. I love this coin and it reminds me of my little parakeet, who is unfortunately, no longer with me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to ATMouse for gifting me this coin!!!!!!! It means so much to me and was such a generous gift. I really can't say thanks enough!

My heart's desire is a gray whale, any metal.

That is so cool!!!!! Send me your address & I'll send you a couple of whales :D

OMG! I just noticed this. Thank you so much! This is so generous of you, and I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. Please don't think I'm ungrateful. I'm just not so good about keeping up with my posts, I guess. I'll certainly be better from now on. Thanks again!

Not sure if this is a good fit here or not.... I posted it in trading but its not really a trade so.....

My wife and kids really enjoy caching with me and I want to start a collection and get a coin for each of us off on an adventure....

For the adventure coins I am looking for 4 coins - style not overly important just not some plain old coin :D surprises would be fine :D

To start our collection I want to find

For my five year old son - something with a pirate theme or shark theme

For my 8 year old daughter something with fairies or the like

for me something with a dragon

for my wife something either french in nature or of a cute cuddly critter

Can anyone help me get started - I tried ebay for a few days and I am usually pretty good at bidding but geocachers are a tenacious bunch and dont let coins get away easily :D I also dont really want to buy from an online store as no one store can really fill my needs and I sure dont want to pay shipping multiple times....

Thanks in advance!

Chris

I don't have any of the specifics that you mentioned, but I do have something I'd like to send you.

Ummm I sent a package out to someone here but haven't seen a post. I sure hope it hasn't gotten misplaced or something.

:D:D;):D:D:D:D

It wasn't misplaced--it was sitting at the post office waiting for us (we were on vacation again and had the mail held).

I went to pick up mail, and there were a few bubble mailers. Our phone a friend coins, a gift from a friend, and an envelope from Ms.LadyBee. Hmm....we haven't done any missions or trading lately, and this is a thick envelope, what could it be??

So, before I got home, I opened it in the car, and found a nice note and a wrapped package. Hmm...is Beverly trying to get me ready for geocoin poker?? Nooo, inside the deck of cards was a Las Vegas geocoin! To make it even better, the cards were actually from Caesars Palace in Vegas!

I should have realized you were gone. :D I was getting a bit antsy waiting for you to get it. I know for sure that you know that feeling. Glad I could find it for you!!

:D:D:D:):D:D:D

Well done Beverly and CONGRATS LindsyChris!!

I Valarie of sweetlife's heart desire is a Pay It Forward geocoin. I think I have done my share of making people happy and spreading good cheer by doing my job in pay it forward, Hope someone thinks the same.

I consider myself lucky to have a lot of friends here in the geocoin Forumns, and to me every smile I know I make on people's faces each day, makes me all the more happier, and to me that moment is PRICELESS

AtMouse,

Thank You so much for making my geocoin heart desire come true. You sure made my day. I didnt think ever in the world I would receive such a coin like this. I want to thank you so much and really it does come from my heart. I just love the Pay it Forward Geocoin.

Hugs

Valarie

Recently I was browsing through coins at the geocoin gallery when one coin, the Enigma geocoin, caught my eye. Not only was its design quite attractive in my opinion, it also has a very similar theme to my ConundrumCoin. So now it's probably at the top of my Heart's Desires list. :D

Hearts Desire would have to be the Geo Dog Geocoin for our Miss Amber. She loves caching and is a regular hunter so now it is time to make her trackable. She is such a friendly loving little girl that she would love meeting people and being discovered. We could then actually dip her in the cache for the ones she actually shoves her way through on when we are writing the log and actually sticks the paw in the cache - nine times out of ten tipping it all up so we have to gather everything together to put back in.