What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

My heart's desire is a geocoin angel to help me keep up with life!
Hang in there Valerie and try to keep you head high, I know that is easy for someone to say sometimes, but beleive me it is true. All you have to do is keep positive and continue to have faith and mystery coiners will find you someday my friend, that is what I keep telling myself. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Hig Hugs to you my friend.

Valarie of sweetlife

Hang in there Valerie and try to keep you head high, I know that is easy for someone to say sometimes, but beleive me it is true. All you have to do is keep positive and continue to have faith and mystery coiners will find you someday my friend, that is what I keep telling myself. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Hig Hugs to you my friend.

Valarie of sweetlife

Nicely worded! I agree completely. I hope all is well BlueMotmot!

But....you ARE an angel! :-) I truly hope all is well with you my friend, is there anything I can do to help??

My heart's desire was again fulfilled...THANKS Jodi!! WOW, what a sweetheart you are kiddo, I am still in shock! Although news wasn't too good yesterday, I do see improvements and hope for many more in the near future!! THANKS for the luck, my friend...I am very much appreciative!! THANKS for being YOU!!

My heart's desire was again fulfilled...THANKS Jodi!! WOW, what a sweetheart you are kiddo, I am still in shock! Although news wasn't too good yesterday, I do see improvements and hope for many more in the near future!! THANKS for the luck, my friend...I am very much appreciative!! THANKS for being YOU!!

Jodi really is a special, special person, and right now, Rod, I know just how much her help and well wishes mean to you, given the situation!

Hang in there, my friend, and keep on hoping!

*hugs*

Naomi

Jodi really is a special, special person, and right now, Rod, I know just how much her help and well wishes mean to you, given the situation!

Hang in there, my friend, and keep on hoping!

*hugs*

Naomi

YES, Indeed!

Hugs from me, too. AND to Jodi :D

Fairyhoney

Right now my geocoin heart desires nothing more than for my dear friend who is so very sick with cancer and who we all miss posting here even if we don't realize it is her who is sick, to get well....

Hang in there, my friend, keep tough, don't give up! God put you here for a reason and you've still got a lotta life to live!

*much love*

HALLELUJAH! My wish came true, it did, it did, it did! My friend, who is STILL insisting on remaining anonymous, even though quite a few of us know who she is, is in COMPLETE REMISSION!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

Right now my geocoin heart desires nothing more than for my dear friend who is so very sick with cancer and who we all miss posting here even if we don't realize it is her who is sick, to get well....

Hang in there, my friend, keep tough, don't give up! God put you here for a reason and you've still got a lotta life to live!

*much love*

HALLELUJAH! My wish came true, it did, it did, it did! My friend, who is STILL insisting on remaining anonymous, even though quite a few of us know who she is, is in COMPLETE REMISSION!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

That's the best news I have heard in a while!! WOW! That's just awesome!! ;)

I'm going to send you mine until you get your own ;)

That's very generous of you tsunrisebey. Please hold on to yours. Please keep your chin up BlueMotmot. Soon wings will arrive to help brighten your day and to give you a big hug.

Thank You Geocaching_Angel for helping brighter day coming to Valerie(BlueMotMot), she is such a special friend of mine. Tsun, how special you are too to offer to give up your coin to her, You are amazing person as well. You both are so special to me and I am so honored to say you both of my friends.

Valarie of sweetlife

My heart's desire is a gray whale, any metal.

That is so cool!!!!! Send me your address & I'll send you a couple of whales ;)

Karma, that is so sweet of you just to offer to send someone coin when that is their heart desire. You are such a sweetheart.

God bless you. You are another generious person here in the forumns. Thank You!

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Earth Turtle, please.

My young geocoin heart desires an Earth Turtle. I am 0 for 2 on the 2008 offerings due to research/university obligations, and I have admired that particular coin since being "bitten" by the geocoin bug earlier this year. I have a few coins from my relatively new (and therefore, meager!) stash, and could offer trades or buy outright if anyone prefers. I am also watching the "Trades" discussion in an effort to satisfy my geocoin heart!

*much love*

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

Well that just put life in perspective. Life is good and I should desire nothing. ;)

Congrats and well wishes to your friend!

My 3 newest heart's desires ;) are the following:

-Run for the Roses

-Geocaching Gone to the Dogs blue glitter

-Dala Horse purple glitter.

ah purple is it. i seem to recall you saying purple is your fave colour. well then, a purple horse is yours! finally, someone has a heart's desire i can fulfill.

i was going to say my heart's desire was to fulfill someone elses!

thanks!

rsg/lara

That's very generous of you tsunrisebey. Please hold on to yours. Please keep your chin up BlueMotmot. Soon wings will arrive to help brighten your day and to give you a big hug.

Thank you Geocaching Angel for sending some joy to Valerie (BlueMotMot). Your generosity will bring rays of sunshine her way and will certainly brighten her day.

I am starting to think I need to desire a different coin. Seems as though I will never get a Dressel Dragons coin. So what else could I desire? Needs to be something special or suits my interests. This is going to be a tough one to figure out. Guess I will have to look around some more....till then, I guess I desire nothing but happiness for all others who get there hearts desire fulfilled.

I am starting to think I need to desire a different coin. Seems as though I will never get a Dressel Dragons coin. So what else could I desire? Needs to be something special or suits my interests. This is going to be a tough one to figure out. Guess I will have to look around some more....till then, I guess I desire nothing but happiness for all others who get there hearts desire fulfilled.

I wish we could help! We're out of them and have decided to retire that design.

NNNOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

LOL...it is ok and I understand. Someday I will find one...I hope. Till then, I will desire something else. I just love dragons and think your coin is well thought out and is very appealing to me. Thanks though. Will just have to keep on looking

*much love*

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

;):DB)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:DB):D

*much love*

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

;):):D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:):):D

YES! ! !

*much love*

YOU GO GIRL!!!

sun_glasses_hw.gif

That's just the best news ever, my Heart's Desire - good health to one and all.

Thank you Geocaching Angel for sending some joy to Valerie (BlueMotMot). Your generosity will bring rays of sunshine her way and will certainly brighten her day.

Ditto and Ditto :):D

Ditto and Ditto ;):)

and more dittos from me. low spirits are worrisome.

rsg

I have found something I desire and it maybe a little easier to get too. Only prob I have right now is I dont have anything to trade or what.

But anywho - I desire a turtle or a frog of some sort. Doesnt matter which, just want one of them.

or

(this one may be a little harder to get)...an I love Geocoins geocoin. (this addiction has bitten me hard...lol)

Edited by Sparticus06

*much love*

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I remember reading on here that your friend was very ill, so this is wonderful (that's an understatement) to read....... hope that she continues to get stronger by the day now.

Ali

I have a few new hearts desires a side from the IMAGINE mystery coin ;);)

My husbands very first job he work with a fair and he ran the merry-go-round... I missed the sale on these and would love to beable to get him the whole set....

Carousel Horses Silver/Black

Carousel Horses Copper/Brown

Carousel Horses Satin Gold/White LE

Carousel Horses Shiny Gold/White

And for me

Southwest Nova Scotia

BCGA 2007 Black Nickel

Geocachers4Christ (In The Light) Black Nickel

MARC Geocache Bash Event 2007

MOTOGRRL Black Nickel

WWFM III Event

Okay, first time in this forum, so here goes...

Although I had one hearts desire fulfilled by being selected for tsun's coin mission, there are a few more banging about...

Yáahl's Feather (I'm partial to the black nickel, as it is a crow's feather)

Black/Red 2008 Earth Turtle

Purple 2008 Earth Turtle

Any unnumbered Earth Turtle (I hope your reading, tsun)

Geocaching Jedi

I have Okinawa geocoins to trade, just drop me a line!

Ok, it's been a little while since I've been in this thread? Let's see? I think my new coin desires are:

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Arrowhead Land of the Free

Arrowhead Home of the Brave

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

That's all I can think of now but "I WILL BE BACK!"

Just a bump:)

Ok, it's been a little while since I've been in this thread? Let's see? I think my new coin desires are:

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

Email sent to you. ;)

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

Email sent to you. ;)

Got it, I sent one back. Thanks

Not sure if this is a good fit here or not.... I posted it in trading but its not really a trade so.....

My wife and kids really enjoy caching with me and I want to start a collection and get a coin for each of us off on an adventure....

For the adventure coins I am looking for 4 coins - style not overly important just not some plain old coin B) surprises would be fine ;)

To start our collection I want to find

For my five year old son - something with a pirate theme or shark theme

For my 8 year old daughter something with fairies or the like

for me something with a dragon

for my wife something either french in nature or of a cute cuddly critter

Can anyone help me get started - I tried ebay for a few days and I am usually pretty good at bidding but geocachers are a tenacious bunch and dont let coins get away easily :) I also dont really want to buy from an online store as no one store can really fill my needs and I sure dont want to pay shipping multiple times....

Thanks in advance!

Chris

I just wanted to post in this thread. I havent posted but like others, I would love to pick up certain coins which are out there. Most of us have the same 'desires' as those are usually the older or very rare coins.

The other day, I got a package in the mail. The package was open and I thought, o no, something got lost. I looked in and there was a bunch of bubble wrap still in. I reached in and there it was, one of the coins that I have wanted to get for a long time. One I thought I would never get except for a high priced auction.

I would like to thank them for the very nice gift. I hope to pay this forward someday.

Thanks

nielsenc