What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Grrrrrrr :D

Our geocoin hearts desire that our coin reach it's destination! :D

Still no word yet? :) Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :D

Wait no more....the coin has ARRIVED!!!!!

LindsyChris, you are FIRST CLASS in my book my friends!! WOW I cannot believe how very special you are, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!

When we got home about 20 minutes ago, I noticed bubblers in the mailbox...odd as I hadn't ordered or traded for anything. KAboom handed me the bubblers and I knew instantly something special was inside the one from LindsyChris! I've been waiting patiently to see who you had planned to surprise, was loving the suspense!

I ran into the house and threw the other bubbler aside, this one was much more important. carefully ripping into one corner, i noticed some paper...a very nice message, but I lost interest in it after the 13th word....YIME!!!!! I set the message aside and ripped open an envelope to reveal my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

My heart's desire has been answered BIG TIME and THANKS to LindsyChris!!! You guys ROCK, I cannot thank you enough!! Now I can understand why you'd have been so nervous about the arrival...WOW!! And you now have a new PENS fan...right behind my WINGS of course!!!

WOW....THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!

WOWEEE So Happy for you Rod!!!!

Grrrrrrr :D

Still no word yet? :D Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :D

LindsyChris, you are FIRST CLASS in my book my friends!! WOW I cannot believe how very special you are, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!

When we got home about 20 minutes ago, I noticed bubblers in the mailbox...odd as I hadn't ordered or traded for anything. KAboom handed me the bubblers and I knew instantly something special was inside the one from LindsyChris! I've been waiting patiently to see who you had planned to surprise, was loving the suspense!

I ran into the house and threw the other bubbler aside, this one was much more important. carefully ripping into one corner, i noticed some paper...a very nice message, but I lost interest in it after the 13th word....YIME!!!!! I set the message aside and ripped open an envelope to reveal my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

My heart's desire has been answered BIG TIME and THANKS to LindsyChris!!! You guys ROCK, I cannot thank you enough!! Now I can understand why you'd have been so nervous about the arrival...WOW!! And you now have a new PENS fan...right behind my WINGS of course!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roddy whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo

Congrats on your Yime

LindsyChris you rock :D

Awesome Job!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we celebrate with Chocolate Pretzels :):D

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

this is the most amazing thing. i am going to sleep tonight with a great big smile on my face for you and your joy. even not knowing you, i just know you are someone who deserves to have their heart's desire granted.

congrats!

RedShoesGirl

i've always wanted to start a collection, but i have only had 2.

and they were both generics.

Anyone wanna help a noob start?

My BF found a generic in the first cache I ever took him too, and he was fascinated. His birthday is in a few months, and I want to have a collection to give him, so he can see what we geocachers can come up with.

Anyone who can help, PM me or email me @ bimmergirl535i@yahoo.com

Thanks!

email sent

I have alot of coin I fancy and desire and I would like to get them all. :D But right now my mind has set on the Caching Pill, and how easy is that. :) . They are hard to trade for I notice and I´m not sure I have anything to offer that is good enough. So maybe a hearts desire for a trade?

There are also many others:

Fliegenpilz

Fictional mystery troll

Hot dog

Marmacette

and of cource The Herd. My son likes elephants and I think this is so nice shaped.

grodan Kairn

SEE, My geocoin wish came true . . .YEAH, you got it Roddy

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roddy whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo

Congrats on your Yime

LindsyChris you rock

Awesome Job!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we celebrate with Chocolate Pretzels

NOW, Maybe, just maybe, I can taste your famous pretzels BTW, . . . I like white chocolate :)

I believe only by gift or by trading personal coins? The Yimes are kind of mysterious and/or magical :laughing:

And in caches. Our Roddy's YIME came from a cache here in Pittsburgh. It's been sitting in our collection for two years, and most recently was put in our coin binder about a year ago. We were thrilled to find it, but we knew Roddy would appreciate it even more!

We can finally breathe a sigh of relief that it made it!

:rolleyes::D:D

I believe only by gift or by trading personal coins? The Yimes are kind of mysterious and/or magical :rolleyes:

And in caches. Our Roddy's YIME came from a cache here in Pittsburgh. It's been sitting in our collection for two years, and most recently was put in our coin binder about a year ago. We were thrilled to find it, but we knew Roddy would appreciate it even more!

:D:D:laughing:

Wow - what an absolutely amazing gesture!! You guys are awesome!!!

Congratulations Roddy :sunsure:

my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

LOL, brings a smile to your face just reading this......your excitement just JUMPS off the page!!!!!! :D:laughing:

Saying "Congratulations" seems a bit on the tame side lol.... but I'll say it anyway. A really lovely gesture by the cachers who sent it too. :D

My heart's desire is the LE version of any of the Dutch coins (2005, 2006, 2007, or micro). I would also really, really, really, reeeaaaally love to have the two Deflt Blauw porcelein coins!. I've seen them on eBay, but they are waaaay out of my price range!

WOW! Congrats Rod!! That is sooo awesome! And sooooo incredibly nice of LindysChris. Way to go!!! Such great people here in these forums!! I am soooooo happy for you Rod! :sunsure::P:D

Heh heh heh - well you would know all about that :rolleyes::D

Congrats Roddy - that is most excellent :D Lindsychris - awesome thing to do! :D

So TMA's sig line is true then? :D:D:laughing:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I am new to this and though I read through a lot of this thread when I first started (a month or so ago), I didn't have anything to post. I didn't know WHAT my geocoin heart desired because I didn't know what was out there.

I came across one today that struck my fancy (I am only collecting based on what I like right now). It is the Cache of the Day coin featuring a rainbow trout on one side and a fisherman on the other. My husband and I enjoy fishing and even have a fishing themed cache up near Georgian Bay. I would love to add this to my collection and I think it's sold out. (if I'm wrong, can someone please let me know?)

When I have some coins to trade, this is what I will go after first. I have no idea if it is HTF or not!

Thanks for listening!

ELTADA

Grrrrrrr :laughing:

Still no word yet? :D Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :rolleyes:

Oh man, you are one lucky dude! I am so glad for you, your hearts' desire has finally found its' way to you!

Congratulations Roddy and congratulations to you LindsyChris....you made one man extremely happy with your generosity!

Well, about time to post -

I missed out on the 2008 Australian Emu coin - just was not watching....

So my current list is:

Australia Emu 2008

Any Earth Turtle (Yes, just like all the others who missed - me due to an email server that only sends every 15 minutes!)

Any Morpho Butterflies by Atwell.

I am always willing to help out the brethren across the ditch...email sent :D

I believe only by gift or by trading personal coins? The Yimes are kind of mysterious and/or magical ;)

:ph34r::):)

A truely generous gift. My hat is off to you!

So my current list is:

Australia Emu 2008

Any Earth Turtle (Yes, just like all the others who missed - me due to an email server that only sends every 15 minutes!)

I am always willing to help out the brethren across the ditch...email sent :ph34r:

Wow! What a great response. Many thanks.

Today is a lucky day - found three great caches also, close to home. One called "Jelly on a Plate" was on a branch of a tree overhanging the lake! Wobbly indeed!

So my current list is:

Australia Emu 2008

I am always willing to help out the brethren across the ditch...email sent :ph34r:

Today is a lucky day - found three great caches also, close to home. One called "Jelly on a Plate" was on a branch of a tree overhanging the lake! Wobbly indeed!

SO, tell us what you are able to get - PLEASE ;)

So my current list is:

Australia Emu 2008

SO, tell us what you are able to get - PLEASE ;)

Thanks CheesyPigs - looking forward to completing my Australian set.

I believe only by gift or by trading personal coins? The Yimes are kind of mysterious and/or magical :blink:

:blink::blink::wub:

I'm still in awe, what a wonderful and generous gesture! I'm looking forward to running into LindsyChris either at the Bash or in Pittsburgh in a few months!! My YIME hasn't left my keyboard since I got it (unless to be fondled of course)!!

There are truly some awesome people here, some very special ones for certain!

YIMEY DOODLE DANDY - Congrats Rockin Roddy and Kudos to lindsychris

I think I will actually miss those "I want a Yime posts" :blink:

I know! I loved the creativity of them, lol!

Bugger all, Roddy, you've got to find a new heart's desire to entertain us with, bubba!

*hugs* and congrats again, my deserving friend!

Naomi :blink:

I believe only by gift or by trading personal coins? The Yimes are kind of mysterious and/or magical :angry:

:D:D:P

I'm still in awe, what a wonderful and generous gesture! I'm looking forward to running into LindsyChris either at the Bash or in Pittsburgh in a few months!! My YIME hasn't left my keyboard since I got it (unless to be fondled of course)!!

There are truly some awesome people here, some very special ones for certain!

Glad you are still enjoying it Roddy! We've been in Vegas, and away from the computer for the past week. We'll be at the MWGB (brand new puppy in two) and to GCF, so I'm sure we'll run in to you somewhere!

But we too are going to miss the poems and rhymes. What's the new heart's desire???

Our Heart Desires a "The Herd" Geocoin, We even asked for a trade from the owner and she is out of them :P

We love Elephants, Birds, Dogs, we love all kinds of animals really. We LOVE GOING TO ZOO"S. We just went to a nice zoo in Wisconsin yesterday and they really inproved alot. We both remember going there as kids, but was going downhill, it is Very Nice Now. We even picked up a couple souviner Smashed pennies that we collect, and even got a couple extra for a couple of missions we are invloved in so who ever gets them we hope they really like them

This is why this is our heart desiring gecoin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

OK, I have a new heart's desire...I'm looking for a good luck coin of any kind! I'm not superstitious, but I'm willing to try ANYTHING to change the foul wind which has been blowing our way lately.

I'm willing to buy or trade, I'm looking for anything with a four-leaf clover or other message of good luck! Any help would truly be appreciated!

OK, I have a new heart's desire...I'm looking for a good luck coin of any kind! I'm not superstitious, but I'm willing to try ANYTHING to change the foul wind which has been blowing our way lately.

I'm willing to buy or trade, I'm looking for anything with a four-leaf clover or other message of good luck! Any help would truly be appreciated!

Roddy. I have a three leaf clover coin (activated) that has "a Bit 'o' luck geocoin" written on it. I also have a Blarney Coin (activated)with a pathtag in it that has a four leaf clover. Last, but not least I am willing to send you my POT of Gold - Coin..just PM me your address and they are all yours. I will adopt the coins to you!

Jodi

edit - spelling

Edited by Team FIREBOY

We haven't been able to buy many coins for a while (shouldn't buy any, so I don't even go to any coin sites anymore) and have been hesitant to come to my favorite forum - heck the Geocoin Discussions is the oNLY forum I go to - for quite a while so I don't get tempted or envious. :)

Anyway, I was going to post right away that one of my heart's desires was for Rod to get a YIME but I see he finally got one!! Yahooooo!!!!! Conga-rats Rodman and kudos LindsyChris for your generosity!! Rod, I hope I hope I hope you will have it with you the next time we see you! :anicute:

i don't know a lot of what is out there anymore, but I really covet:

Fluttershy butterfly either teal or pink

Crake Suncatcher cool to keep my warm company

Earth Turtle 2007

Rainforest Jewels any

JEDI mystery coin!!!!!!

Any mystery coin!

:anicute::):anicute: