What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Every time I use the Internet, I am ALWAYS searching for people who will sale me any one of these coins . . . I think about them A LOT . . .

1. I would LOVE to have a geodog geocoin for on my dog's collar . . . She goes caching with us everywhere, and it would be awesome to log her mileage! I think this coin is the one I want most of all . . .

2. I would also love to have the new quadrant coin, my boyfriend is really into navigation, but I missed the sale.

3. CSI (Cache Scene Investigation) coin because I love CSI!

4. The handcuffs geocoin (I think the name is Cache or Charge) because I am a criminal justice major.

5. Any night caching geocoin because I usually cache at night, and I love having a collection that symbolizes my caching style.

Alas, I never have anything to trade because I miss most of the sales, and the coins I get I find through ebay or other cachers who are nice enough to give up a coin for me.

The Quadrant coin is still for sale...

Antique Silver: http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=384

Bronze: http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=383

I've been searching for the elusive Wandering Dragon for I don't know how long :grin:

And I've unfortunately been hypnotized by the trance of the Yime as well :grin:

Are you talking about the old-school Wandering Dragon? (Sorry, I don't have an extra, just curious).

Don't stare too long at the Yime. I did and I ended up with seizures right before I went cross-eyed.

Went caching on the weekend again. Had a brilliant time and found my true hearts desire.

1. geodog geocoin

2. suncatcher warm

3. suncatcher cool

I want the Geodog because of my dog (I got my Rainbows Bridge coins I wanted from ebay - Yah! 3 different styles)

I just fell in love with the suncatcher when we found a warm one in a cache. They are so lovely and just look neat in the sun. :grin:

Our hearts desire these coins: If you have any question's and you like to send us a message please feel free to send us a message thru our profile name to the left..

1. 911 turbos Turbos GW6 light blue glittery bear

2. SouthPawaz Prickly Pear Big Beans geocoin

3. Flutteryshy Berried Treasure Big Bean geocoin

4. Tank Hounds Rosie Burger Big Bean geocoin

5. Tsunrisebey GW6 version of her Earth Turtle

Thank You

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

I'm new to geocaching world and I dont even know if these exist, but I would love to have one about nurses/nursing, organ donation awareness, organic farming, or even one about new geocashers. Does anyone know if any like these are around and where to find them. Thanks! :);):laughing::):laughing:

I'm new to geocaching world and I dont even know if these exist, but I would love to have one about nurses/nursing, organ donation awareness, organic farming, or even one about new geocashers. Does anyone know if any like these are around and where to find them. Thanks! :D:o:D;);)

WELCOME new one. Send me your address and I'll hook you up with a "Nurse Have Heart" coin :D

Hmmmm, we were hoping the coin would be received today, but I guess we'll be waiting until Monday!

Ugh! Still no word that the coin was arrived! Waiting for the response is more nerve wracking than waiting for our trades/purchases to arrive!

I didn't get it yet. can you drop me a note to confirm what address you sent it to? :o

My heartdesire is Walpurgis-event-coin year 2006 or 2008, i love both this coins

Coin%20klein.jpg

2562036215_e2d18871a8_o.jpg

;):D I love witches :o;)

Oh! nice coins!!!! I like them too!!!!!

My good friend Geoerror, you like witches??? then here is a photo just for you!!!

Iti s a military patch from Greek airforce! Iti s in my militaria collection! the witch doesn't have a magic broom, but....a missle!!! :D

the weapon is mostly to defend military airports etc! It is an aeroplane destroyer! Of course itis a ground missle!

:lol::huh: I love witches :huh::lol:

Me too, witches, fairies and anything to do with history/mythology........I would love a Walpurgis 2007 coin (at least I think it's the 2007 - it's the one with the green hat that I haven't got), can't seem to find one anywhere though. :(

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Hmmmm, we were hoping the coin would be received today, but I guess we'll be waiting until Monday!

Ugh! Still no word that the coin was arrived! Waiting for the response is more nerve wracking than waiting for our trades/purchases to arrive!

I didn't get it yet. can you drop me a note to confirm what address you sent it to? :lol:

Nice try Pete! :lol:

I can't believe the package STIIIIIIIIIIILL hasn't arrived! We're getting nervous now!!

I didn't get it yet. can you drop me a note to confirm what address you sent it to? :huh:

Nice try Pete! :huh:

I can't believe the package STIIIIIIIIIIILL hasn't arrived! We're getting nervous now!!

sending to Canada takes longer LOL :lol::lol:

I didn't get it yet. can you drop me a note to confirm what address you sent it to? :huh:

Nice try Pete! :huh:

sending to Canada takes longer LOL :lol::lol:

This is true, buuuut, this one is staying in the continental US!

There are 3 penguin coins that I would love to add to our collection. We have been searching for them for a long time, ever since we started collecting coins.

-Antarctica 2006 (just missed the opportunity to trade for one by a few days...DOH!)

-Looney Penguin

-Pengy and Tigger

A penguin can always dream........

1.jpg

YAY My heart's desires have been filled thanks to 2 cachers. Thanks soooooo much!!!! :D:D:D

Ugh! :D Coin has been in the mail for a week, and still no word that it has been received! Of course, we didn't do delivery confirmation or tracking!

We were going to wait---we might see the recepient(s) later this year, but we decided to go ahead and mail it... :D

Edited by lindsychris

i've always wanted to start a collection, but i have only had 2.

and they were both generics.

Anyone wanna help a noob start?

My BF found a generic in the first cache I ever took him too, and he was fascinated. His birthday is in a few months, and I want to have a collection to give him, so he can see what we geocachers can come up with.

Anyone who can help, PM me or email me @ bimmergirl535i@yahoo.com

Thanks!

i've always wanted to start a collection, but i have only had 2.

and they were both generics.

Anyone wanna help a noob start?

My BF found a generic in the first cache I ever took him too, and he was fascinated. His birthday is in a few months, and I want to have a collection to give him, so he can see what we geocachers can come up with.

Anyone who can help, PM me or email me @ bimmergirl535i@yahoo.com

Thanks!

after i discovered the wonderful world of geocoins and tranquilities in particular, i became very familiar with what coins are out there and E-BAY! check out e-bay but be very aware that this is an expensive collecting thing, someone told me that in the beginning, i should have taken them more seriously. :)

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl
Grrrrrrr :D

Our geocoin hearts desire that our coin reach it's destination! :D

Still no word yet? :) Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :D

Still no word yet? :) Hoping they didn't get lost in the mail for yours and your recipients sake.

No word...that would be just about our luck. We've never had a coin get lost in the mail, and this one is special! :D

Lindsy

About 2 years ago I sent out some coins from here near Detroit to go to St Louis. They had delivery confirmation. Ten days later they were scanned when they left Atlanta. How in the wrold did they get there? It took another 6 days to get to St Louis!!! For those first ten days I was really worried too but eventually they arrived and all was well! Your package will show up--I have faith. Now I am interested too in watching when it arrives!! LOL

Wait no more....the coin has ARRIVED!!!!!

LindsyChris, you are FIRST CLASS in my book my friends!! WOW I cannot believe how very special you are, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!

When we got home about 20 minutes ago, I noticed bubblers in the mailbox...odd as I hadn't ordered or traded for anything. KAboom handed me the bubblers and I knew instantly something special was inside the one from LindsyChris! I've been waiting patiently to see who you had planned to surprise, was loving the suspense!

I ran into the house and threw the other bubbler aside, this one was much more important. carefully ripping into one corner, i noticed some paper...a very nice message, but I lost interest in it after the 13th word....YIME!!!!! I set the message aside and ripped open an envelope to reveal my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

My heart's desire has been answered BIG TIME and THANKS to LindsyChris!!! You guys ROCK, I cannot thank you enough!! Now I can understand why you'd have been so nervous about the arrival...WOW!! And you now have a new PENS fan...right behind my WINGS of course!!!

WOW....THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Wait no more....the coin has ARRIVED!!!!!

LindsyChris, you are FIRST CLASS in my book my friends!! WOW I cannot believe how very special you are, THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!

When we got home about 20 minutes ago, I noticed bubblers in the mailbox...odd as I hadn't ordered or traded for anything. KAboom handed me the bubblers and I knew instantly something special was inside the one from LindsyChris! I've been waiting patiently to see who you had planned to surprise, was loving the suspense!

I ran into the house and threw the other bubbler aside, this one was much more important. carefully ripping into one corner, i noticed some paper...a very nice message, but I lost interest in it after the 13th word....YIME!!!!! I set the message aside and ripped open an envelope to reveal my very own YIME #160!!! OMGOMGOMG, this is the REAL YIME!!

My heart's desire has been answered BIG TIME and THANKS to LindsyChris!!! You guys ROCK, I cannot thank you enough!! Now I can understand why you'd have been so nervous about the arrival...WOW!! And you now have a new PENS fan...right behind my WINGS of course!!!

WOW....THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Roddy! I have to agree with you lindsyChris does ROCK!