What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I'll chime in with my my yearn for a Yime

Many coins would be fine, just not this time,

long be the line which I'd stand in hopes to find

A beautiful, citrusy friend the YIME!

What is this YIME coin? :anibad:

Why That is Roddy's Most sought out coin and has wanted it since forever ( but then, don't we all want one of those and a darthi coin :D )

So many beautiful coins out there that I dream of owning.... but two that are at the very top of my wish list would be the little witch flying past the crescent moon....."Walpurgis Event 2008" (I collect witches in general.....but don't have any witch geocoins) and after seeing it today for the very first time..... the "Solvognen Sun Chariot"........well I can but dream! Oh and I can't forget the beautiful Earth Turtles, but am chuffed to bits at winning a 2008 purple turtle on Ebay and can't wait to see it "in person". That'll be our first one.

Love all the different types of fairy coins out there too......fairies are another thing that I collect and there isn't a room in this house that hasn't got one in it (again, none in coin form though)......never been lucky enough with them on Ebay as they go way beyond my budget usually.

Oh boy! There are so many geocoins and I know none of them!

I am thinking that it would be a great thing to create one day a catalogue with the coins of every year, the maker, the mintage, the varietes, the company who made it...

Or.... we can make 1 catalogue for all coins from the begining until 2007, and then a years catalogue...

Can you imagine that? all coins, plus the mustery coins!

Just like the catalogues with coins and banknotes! :anibad:

But who would make this? Groundspeak? A geocacher?

Ok, I will have to stop dreaming!!! :D

After seeing Tsuns post I now have a new hearts desire it is the

'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin

This is the most beautiful mystery geocoin I have seen with alot of meaning...

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom :D

I know I will never get this coin but a dream is a dream :laughing:

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom :anibad:

I wish I could make your dream come true :D I am only one of the ( - as Marilyn Manson says . . .) Nobodies B)

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom :D

Oh yeah, lady bugs and dragonflies remind me of My MOM B)

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom :laughing:

I know I will never get this coin but a dream is a dream B)

I wish I could make your dream come true :anibad: I am only one of the ( - as Marilyn Manson says . . .) Nobodies :D

While I can't make your dreams come true, I can say... never give up hope.

Well yes, I would be desiring the beautiful, truthful, peaceful, IMAGINE coin as well. I don't desire all of the mystery coins, just this one and the GEOCOIN BUG. Does anyone know if the bug is still buzzin' around?

Apart from those two mystery coins....I just can't find a trade for a Grossherzogtum Baden coin. I know it's a weird desire, but my maiden name was Herzog, I just gotta have it :laughing:

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom :laughing:

Oh yeah, lady bugs and dragonflies remind me of My MOM :anibad:

Absolute caching reminds me of my mom :D

I wish I could make your dream come true :laughing: I am only one of the ( - as Marilyn Manson says . . .) Nobodies :D

Oh hush... certainly not one of the nobodies...

My geocoin heart desires only that Mousekakat's desire is fulfilled and that something comes *your* way to cheer you up... certainly anyone as generous as you is no nobody...

btw - Zinn really dug the coin you sent me home with for him... and I heard you were handing out other coins for kids too! Thanks much fairyhoney!

It reminds me of my mother :anibad: She loves doves so much and I love my mom :wub:

Oh yeah, lady bugs and dragonflies remind me of My MOM :cry:

Absolute caching reminds me of my mom :D

What, Your Mom loves Vodka :laughing::D

Just in case you didn't know already, Herzog actually means Duke in German, and "Grossherzogtum" means Grand Duchy. Maybe you should start collecting Duke Ellington records too :D

Well yes, I would be desiring the beautiful, truthful, peaceful, IMAGINE coin as well. I don't desire all of the mystery coins, just this one and the GEOCOIN BUG. Does anyone know if the bug is still buzzin' around?

Apart from those two mystery coins....I just can't find a trade for a Grossherzogtum Baden coin. I know it's a weird desire, but my maiden name was Herzog, I just gotta have it :laughing:

It reminds me of my mother :D She loves doves so much and I love my mom B)

Oh yeah, lady bugs and dragonflies remind me of My MOM :wub:

Absolute caching reminds me of my mom :anibad:

What, Your Mom loves Vodka :cry::D

Yup, pretty much but I still love her :D Without her I wouldn't be 'garden' gorilla. I spent hours weeding the back 40! And I still like it?

Edited by gardengorilla
Just in case you didn't know already, Herzog actually means Duke in German, and "Grossherzogtum" means Grand Duchy. Maybe you should start collecting Duke Ellington records too :D

Yes, kdv! I did discover that while looking for this coin. Coins teach you all sorts of strange things. I phoned my Grandma right away and told her when I found out.

My Hearts Desire - at the moment too huge to list! Ha ha.

We have just starting Geocaching and now I am totally in to the coins. I have a big fat four, but I am very proud of them. :wub: :-) My desires are for the nature based ones (animals etc). I have just bid on three Rainbow End coins - as that is just so me and my baby boy Jed who is at Rainbow Bridge waiting for me.

I spoted this forum as I just picked up Fluttershy Food TB who's goal is flowers. So I have to find a nice cache with flowers around it for a photo to post. Which I hope to do today or tomorrow. I have another coin in my possession at the moment (Whitly) which I just drop in to caches and take photos and pick it up again. I am totally enjoying touring it around and getting some good photos for the owners.

Sorry I rave - cannot help myself. :rolleyes: :-)

My heart desire a Moon mushroomcoin, if that is the right name.

grodan Karin

I have all 3 moon mushrooms:

Nickel - 125 made

B/N - 125 made

LE gold/glitter version - 50 made

I'm feeling particularly generous today, so you can have them as a gift.

(My good deed for the day to offset my grumpy mood at work today)

Just email me your details and they're yours.

Yve

E.N.I.G.M.A

My heart desire a Moon mushroomcoin, if that is the right name.

grodan Karin

I have all 3 moon mushrooms:

Nickel - 125 made

B/N - 125 made

LE gold/glitter version - 50 made

I'm feeling particularly generous today, so you can have them as a gift.

(My good deed for the day to offset my grumpy mood at work today)

Just email me your details and they're yours.

Yve

E.N.I.G.M.A

E-mail sent.

Many thanks

grodan Karin

Ok, it's been a little while since I've been in this thread? Let's see? I think my new coin desires are:

Deadman's Hand

Outerbanks

Crystal Fairy

Astro (any)

Arrowhead Land of the Free

Arrowhead Home of the Brave

Snow Wolf

Travel Gnomes (any)

2008 Walpurgis Event witch coin

That's all I can think of now but "I WILL BE BACK!"

I am thinking that it would be a great thing to create one day a catalogue with the coins of every year, the maker, the mintage, the varietes, the company who made it...

Or.... we can make 1 catalogue for all coins from the begining until 2007, and then a years catalogue...

Just like the catalogues with coins and banknotes! :)

Ok, I will have to stop dreaming!!! :)

I would love to see a catalog or book about all the geocoins too? I'm sure there are pleanty out there I know nothing about. I'm sure eventually there will be catalogs listing geocoins and their current worths one day like they do other types of collections. There are too many people creating them now for it to be ignored for too much longer and the ones that came out first are only going up in price.

Just like the catalogues with coins and banknotes! :)

Ok, I will have to stop dreaming!!! :)

I would love to see a catalog or book about all the geocoins too? I'm sure there are pleanty out there I know nothing about. I'm sure eventually there will be catalogs listing geocoins and their current worths one day like they do other types of collections. There are too many people creating them now for it to be ignored for too much longer and the ones that came out first are only going up in price.

There were several threads early last year that discussed this. Several individuals started working on database/applications for this purpose about the same time, or may have been earlier. Well, the worth of a particular geocoin is completely arbitrary, so that wasn't being covered in those apps... thats a hard one to get a handle on.

I had a quick search, but couldn't immediately locate those threads. Sorry.

:rolleyes: We have a package ready to be mailed that is going to make someone happy! :D
OOH Wow, We wonder who it may be for? We are beleivers, Maybe we will be so lucky, Our prayers will go out tonight before we go to sleep tonight, LOL

Barry and Valarie

aka sweetlife

Here are my seemingly impossible dreams :rolleyes:

Nero V2

LeHigh Mafia

any Loggerhead

Wales Geocoin

But I'm actually very happy with the coins I do have, some of which I thought I never would get my hands on either :D

I've always really admired the Mauison Fish Hook and Mauison

Glow coins, but I think they are both pretty rare too so the chances of me actually getting either one is slim.

My other top desires are NOMEX, Teepee, 1. Vienna, and Swiss Non-Smoker coins.

WOW! Thanks so much Mauison for letting me trade for the Fish Hook and V2 Personal! VERY happy :rolleyes:

My current hearts desire is for a Ham Radio geocoin.

My husband and I got our Technician Class licenses last November and use our radios for emergency response in our county (large animal emergency evacuations during fires/floods), so the coin has become a favorite :D .

Oh, and to be really greedy and list two? One of the California sunburst bear micro coins... not sure what it's really called.

Every time I use the Internet, I am ALWAYS searching for people who will sale me any one of these coins . . . I think about them A LOT . . .

1. I would LOVE to have a geodog geocoin for on my dog's collar . . . She goes caching with us everywhere, and it would be awesome to log her mileage! I think this coin is the one I want most of all . . .

2. I would also love to have the new quadrant coin, my boyfriend is really into navigation, but I missed the sale.

3. CSI (Cache Scene Investigation) coin because I love CSI!

4. The handcuffs geocoin (I think the name is Cache or Charge) because I am a criminal justice major.

5. Any night caching geocoin because I usually cache at night, and I love having a collection that symbolizes my caching style.

Alas, I never have anything to trade because I miss most of the sales, and the coins I get I find through ebay or other cachers who are nice enough to give up a coin for me.