What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I'd say I've done pretty good with my heart's desires so far. I've managed to find the 2005, 2006, and 2007 Dutch coins in gold. I also have a Dutch micro that's now taking part in Shilo's race. I now have my heart set on the Dutch coins in the limited edition silver. Oh, and I'd like the micro in orange.

I'd also like to track down all the Atlantic Canada Geocachers' Association coins.

Still looking for any earth turtle old or new.

Thought of some more:)

Scotland coin

New Australian coin with Ostrich

Yime Rose

Highland Fairy

Boomerang

Time and Space Astronomy Zodiac

2008 Tadpole

The Real Adventurer (Indy Jones) coin

2007 Alabama coin

quote name='Geo.Error' date='Apr 21 2008, 10:15 AM' post='3436840']

My heart desirer is; CHASE YOUR DREAMS from Wendy and Ceasar

A beautiful coin with a great story, i really want to set this coin free in to the world

1a6250c9.gif

I got today my heart desirer, thanks cheesy pigs, for this generous gift

:lol: i am so happy ,thanks :)

My true hearts desire came to me in the mail as a gift was so excited!!!!!!!! Thank you again E&Cplus3 for the Cape Breton BN :o

The 2 other hearts desires that I have are

The Lost Geeks

Southwest Nova Scotia

I thought the Cape Breton geocoin was hard to find lol these 2 are like looking for a needle in a haystack lol

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Currently it's a GeoNut geocoin. The one shaped like a large hex nut that says : "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you cache with them"

Its "Someimes you feel like a nut", the T is missing. Guess I will have to send you one so you can see. :laughing:

On its way tomorrow.

Oh TJ, I have a Gold Walleye I could possibly be talked out of for one of those sparkly things of yours.

I guess my desire would be a JoeFrog.

I have no idea where or when they were available and have never seen one for trade, sale or even mentioned as received by anyone. I'm guessing I will not see one in my collection for a long time, if ever so this has to be my hearts desire....

I guess my desire would be a JoeFrog.

I have no idea where or when they were available and have never seen one for trade, sale or even mentioned as received by anyone. I'm guessing I will not see one in my collection for a long time, if ever so this has to be my hearts desire....

I can even remember seeing joefrog regularly posting in these forums! :laughing:

i love the saprano`s so what my heart desire???

the saprano`s event geocoin :):)

WAUWIE i`m so happy today

today in my mail there was my desire coin

i can`t tell you how happy i`m

i desire this coin for my hubby because we love the SOPRANO`S

see the story in `share your story`post 19

THANK YOU MYSTERY GIVER YOU MAKE US THE MOST HAPPY PEOPLE

here the pic`s

6ec2830f-48e5-4990-b561-9aea996ca606.jpg

cbe16767-06a4-46fb-a74e-fe4b19f50ed9.jpg

I had a wonderful suprise today. The funny thing is I had forgot that I had posted my hearts desire, then in the mail today was a Blue Quadcacher coin and Geo nerd. Gardengorrila. Thank you soooooo much for the two coins Gardengorrila. :D They are both wonderful. That Quadcacher coin looks AWESOME. To be honest now I can NOT think of another coin the my hearts desire. There are alot of coins out there that I want but none that I truly desire. So......THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the coins.

Dardevle

7ed0fc4a-f2ad-4567-91d5-bff79365796a.jpg

Seeing the last post I remember my desire, I tried to bid on one at ebay, but didn´t get it :D

A quadcacher is a cool coin, i love driving quad :D , even though it´s a rare joy to get over here in Germany ....

The other desire I already posted in a different thread: the jedi mystery coin :D

Edited by Tschakko
I had a wonderful suprise today. The funny thing is I had forgot that I had posted my hearts desire, then in the mail today was a Blue Quadcacher coin and Geo nerd. Gardengorrila. Thank you soooooo much for the two coins Gardengorrila. :P They are both wonderful. That Quadcacher coin looks AWESOME. To be honest now I can NOT think of another coin the my hearts desire. There are alot of coins out there that I want but none that I truly desire. So......THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the coins.

Dardevle

You're welcome! :D I was just glad to be able to find your hearts' desire.

Nice picture...it looks like the Quad guy is chasing a naked flying nerd through the forest. I don't know what it is about those nerds. They look less naked in person. :D

I had a wonderful suprise today. The funny thing is I had forgot that I had posted my hearts desire, then in the mail today was a Blue Quadcacher coin and Geo nerd. Gardengorrila. Thank you soooooo much for the two coins Gardengorrila. :P They are both wonderful. That Quadcacher coin looks AWESOME. To be honest now I can NOT think of another coin the my hearts desire. There are alot of coins out there that I want but none that I truly desire. So......THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the coins.

Dardevle

WAY TO GO, my friend :D

You mean like THIS one . . . WOWie Zowie :D

Not for sale!

This is why I still enjoy coins = coins that mean something.

This is my latest coin for our local group (GBA - Geocachers of the Bay Area).

Quick history:

- A "DeathMarch" is a term coined by one of our locals a few years back while going on a long group hike

- Subsequent DeathMarches were arranged and enjoyed (well, maybe not enjoyed..... :P )

- A group of us started talking about a momento for the hikes and this idea was born (although it took over a year to get to it)

- A guideline was established for qualifying for the coin (6 hikers, minimum elevation gain of 1,500 feet and a total distance hiked of 12+ miles, done in the Bay Area and posted on our local boards for all GBA members to join)

So, the coin is not available to everyone, but stands as a great keepsake for those who have gone on a GBA Deathmarch. It was just announced a couple of weeks ago and it already spawned a new DeathMarch to be orgnaized this past weekend (sadly I got hit with the flu and couldn't join).

I wouldn't expect to see it on people's trading lists as they are limited to one per cacher who has participated (much like the gold APE coins were), but I thought you would enjoy seeing the coin and hearing about it anyway.

1.75 inches, red translucent paint, shiny silver finish (don't recall the exact metal)

dmfronthq1.jpg

dmbackfe2.jpg

Still looking for any earth turtle old or new.

Thought of some more:)

Scotland coin

New Australian coin with Ostrich

Yime Rose

Highland Fairy

Boomerang

Time and Space Astronomy Zodiac

2008 Tadpole

The Real Adventurer (Indy Jones) coin

2007 Alabama coin

I just saw an Isle of Man geocoin on ebay. What a beautiful coin!!! I just had to add that to my desire list and also the 1701eh Star Trek geocoin or any Star Trek related coin, I'm a big Trekkie fan. That's the first time I've seen one related to Star Trek?

I would love a greenman coin. One of my favorite books since teenaged years is Susan Cooper's "The Dark is Rising" and Herne is featured in it. Would love that greenman coin!

Naomi :D

I believe the greenman coin is actually still available for sale. :P Can't begin to remember the link though.

Well, what my heart desire??

I do not know much about geocoins, what designs exist etc!

I Loved the compass Rose 2007 AS with gold weel, that passed from my hands!

I would really like to have the smallest geocoin, (smallest micro), the bigest geocoin, and......

.....the dream of every geocacher! The first geocoin, the moun10bike!

Hmm...I would love to have all 4 of them! I have seen 4! the 3 and a Christmass coin medalion...

A mystery coin would be nice too! They are amazing!

That is it! I know it isn't for sale. I would just like to participate in the quest to get it! It sure is nice looking hanging on Marky's neck. Are you a member of the GBA? :laughing:

You mean like THIS one . . . WOWie Zowie <_<

Not for sale!

This is why I still enjoy coins = coins that mean something.

This is my latest coin for our local group (GBA - Geocachers of the Bay Area).

Quick history:

- A "DeathMarch" is a term coined by one of our locals a few years back while going on a long group hike

- Subsequent DeathMarches were arranged and enjoyed (well, maybe not enjoyed..... :laughing: )

- A group of us started talking about a momento for the hikes and this idea was born (although it took over a year to get to it)

- A guideline was established for qualifying for the coin (6 hikers, minimum elevation gain of 1,500 feet and a total distance hiked of 12+ miles, done in the Bay Area and posted on our local boards for all GBA members to join)

So, the coin is not available to everyone, but stands as a great keepsake for those who have gone on a GBA Deathmarch. It was just announced a couple of weeks ago and it already spawned a new DeathMarch to be orgnaized this past weekend (sadly I got hit with the flu and couldn't join).

I wouldn't expect to see it on people's trading lists as they are limited to one per cacher who has participated (much like the gold APE coins were), but I thought you would enjoy seeing the coin and hearing about it anyway.

1.75 inches, red translucent paint, shiny silver finish (don't recall the exact metal)

dmfronthq1.jpg

dmbackfe2.jpg

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Currently it's a GeoNut geocoin. The one shaped like a large hex nut that says : "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you cache with them"

Its "Someimes you feel like a nut", the T is missing. Guess I will have to send you one so you can see. :)

On its way tomorrow.

Oh TJ, I have a Gold Walleye I could possibly be talked out of for one of those sparkly things of yours.

You know I have this coin and never noticed the spelling. When i saw this I checked my coins and you are right. Thats just funny.

My hearts desire is to get a mystery coin. Especially the Wishing Koi and new wishing angel ones. Really anything with animals on it. B)

Edited by dark_onyx1982

two people have helped me find my heart's desire coins. many thanks Cineman Boxers and Jim. Now keep your fingers crossed the post office doesn't screw up and loose my compass rose again!

that little 80¢ deliverary confirmation is really worth it.

will post pics when they come.

thanks again folks!!!!! i have no more desires. life is good.

RSG

Right now my geocoin heart desires nothing more than for my dear friend who is so very sick with cancer and who we all miss posting here even if we don't realize it is her who is sick, to get well....

Hang in there, my friend, keep tough, don't give up! God put you here for a reason and you've still got a lotta life to live!

*much love*

what my geocaching heart desire?? there are so many beautiful geocoins!!!

In an old thread, I had seen a coin that just made my heart flaping!

what coin? the Morpho butterfly geocoin! You know the one with the wings that opens and close! Oh boy!!! I loved all the versions!!!

Ok, I mosly loved the blue, the clow, and I think I saw an otherwith different wings!!!! WOW!!!

I also saw while I was searching some great coins in aeroplane shapes! I think one was Tomcat, and the other was an aeroplane like a Stealth! WOW!!!

But of course, the butterfly really won my heart!!! :anibad: