What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Hummmm.... well since I am so new, my heart desires so many ;-)

Right now my heart goes pitter patter for:

Fryslan

Appalachian Trail - Virginia (I grew up there)

Go-Mad-Cow

Family Caching Coin

Kiss Caches

And any other coins with cows on them. Oh how I love cows :-)

**** Edited to add:

Pursuit of Caching. I LOVE this one!

Edited by Logan_Clan

A miraculous recovery for Tank... :laughing:

GBOTS

I just got around to readign some old posts, this was one of my favorite threads and just got back to it. That would still be my Ultimate hearts desire. We are slowly getting one. God still blesses us with miracles. they are all around us.

I saw that there were several posts with the Ultimate Cache coins on them. I think we have gotten a few taken care of. If there is one from the past, We have missed, can you please send us the post # in e-mail to tracy@tntgeocoins.com thanks for all the support.

Tracy and Tank

My heart desires two things at the moment: Pathtags (any kind - I only own one so fat) or Tikis (don't have any and would LOVE to get one).

Dimkasmir, if my path tag looks like one you'd want, send me an email with your address and I'll get one in the mail to you. (the tag artwork is my current avatar).

Edited by chancerider

A YIME!!!! MAN, sure wish I could find one...ANY one! A Yime would really brighten these gloomy days for me!!

And one of those Fastest Turtles...those are nice!! Congrats!

Lastly...REALLY hoping for good news.....crossing fingers and toes...OK, this is probably my TRUE HEART'S DESIRE right now!

If I had a spare Yime sitting about I'd send it your way Roddy, for sure :laughing:

It's been on your heart's desire coin list since the thread started! Hope you get your good news!

There are 3 penguin coins that I would love to add to our collection. We have been searching for them for a long time, ever since we started collecting coins.

-Antarctica 2006 (just missed the opportunity to trade for one by a few days...DOH!)

-Looney Penguin

-Pengy and Tigger

A penguin can always dream........

1.jpg

There are 3 penguin coins that I would love to add to our collection. We have been searching for them for a long time, ever since we started collecting coins.

-Antarctica 2006 (just missed the opportunity to trade for one by a few days...DOH!)

-Looney Penguin

-Pengy and Tigger

A penguin can always dream........

1.jpg

Love it . . . When will it be available :unsure::blink: ?

( :lol: )

Hopefully you'll be able to excuse the long blah blah blah which follows :)

An Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin has been on my heart's desire list for a while. A while back I decided I needed to buy one only to find out that they were all gone from the Geocoin Store!!!! Ack!

Over the weekend I was visiting a cache that was located at the top of some cliffs. I moved the can from its hiding spot up the hill a bit and when I put it down it tipped and slid right off the edge of the cliff! Not much for me to do other than look numb as it headed over.

I decided that I needed to retrieve the cache so found my way down and around to the bottom, bushwhacked to below the WP for the cache where it was above. It was a pretty hefty bushwhack, the sort of thing I enjoy, but pretty darn unnecessary as the only reason a human would go down there is if they happened to let an ammo can go missing from above :) Amazingly, I actually found the ammo can in good shape in all the growth and downed trees below! And hey, inside, now safe again, were a Forty-n-Eight 2008 Quarter and a Moun10Like :)

I decided that I really wanted to get an Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin for myself after this and had planned on posting to the trading forum to take a stab at it. Before I could, a trade request for a coin on my trader list offering an Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin shows up!!!!???!!!!

I thought that was pretty trippy and wanted to share :D And one more coin off my heart's desire list!

Woo hoo!!!!

Hopefully you'll be able to excuse the long blah blah blah which follows :)

An Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin has been on my heart's desire list for a while. A while back I decided I needed to buy one only to find out that they were all gone from the Geocoin Store!!!! Ack!

Over the weekend I was visiting a cache that was located at the top of some cliffs. I moved the can from its hiding spot up the hill a bit and when I put it down it tipped and slid right off the edge of the cliff! Not much for me to do other than look numb as it headed over.

I decided that I needed to retrieve the cache so found my way down and around to the bottom, bushwhacked to below the WP for the cache where it was above. It was a pretty hefty bushwhack, the sort of thing I enjoy, but pretty darn unnecessary as the only reason a human would go down there is if they happened to let an ammo can go missing from above :) Amazingly, I actually found the ammo can in good shape in all the growth and downed trees below! And hey, inside, now safe again, were a Forty-n-Eight 2008 Quarter and a Moun10Like :)

I decided that I really wanted to get an Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin for myself after this and had planned on posting to the trading forum to take a stab at it. Before I could, a trade request for a coin on my trader list offering an Unnecessary Bushwhacking coin shows up!!!!???!!!!

I thought that was pretty trippy and wanted to share :D And one more coin off my heart's desire list!

Woo hoo!!!!

SO, it was the can the went over NOT you (thank goodness)

I am Very Happy that you were finally able to acquire this coin for yourself, my friend :):) ! You deserve it ! ! !

OK. So My hearts' desire is a Pyramids of Giza benchmark...and I'll tell you why.

In January, my husband had to go to Egypt on business and there was no way I was going to miss out on that one, no way. We arrived in Cairo and it had just rained so the smell was not too bad, but the next day on the way to Alexandria WOW did it smell. Anyway, my husband worked all week and I got to tour and eat seafood. not bad <_< . Back then, there were no caches in Alex. so I was pretty bummed. There is one now and its' at the library and I missed an FTF by days! Well, we weren't going to leave Egypt without at least one cache so on our last day we toured the Pyramids at Giza together. We arranged for a 'long' camel ride which we thought might take half an hour. WE WERE WRONG. We were on those camels for over an hour before we were able to find a way around the wall that encloses the land around the pyramids. Then we found the cache and were on our way back. Let me tell you, camels are smooth when they walk but get them in a canter and wow are they rough. I was ok because well I'm from the farm....but my husband. Everytime I looked at him his face was an open O in a mixture of pain and surprise. I found out later he didn't have his feet in the stirrups <_< . Good times. Anyway we got a cache and also a virtual cache that requires you to take a track log around the base of the largest pyramid and calculate the coordinates of its' apex. The result was spectacular...it was facing dead north, not off by even a smidge. The pyramids truly are one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.

Now that is why I would like a Pyramids of Giza benchmark coin.