What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

OH WOW :ph34r: ! I just clicked on the link to the MOGA 2008 Event. I must say, THAT coin is a very Must have one - It Is Totally AWESOME ! ! ! ( I mean my mouth dropped to my cleavage :ph34r::) since it is That gorgeous)

I also just saw the "Night Bug Racer" OH MY ! - - - Gotta have this, too :ph34r: ! ! !

THESE Would also be nice :ph34r: :

Evil Mastermind Geocoin

Easter Cacher Geocoin,

GeoScooter,

Punktegeier Geocoin .

PurplePaws Geocoin ,

Grey Owl's Beaver Lodge Geocoin

Hedge Hopper's TOFTS Geocoin ,

Spacecoast Cachers Geocoin ,

Hide The Kind You Like 2 Find Geocoin,

HiDude_98 Geocoin

Oh, there's more :ph34r:

Edited by fairyhoney

I collect California and Minnesota related coins mostly but would like to see some more biking coins made as I do a lot of bicycle caching. California could have redwood and or ocean coins made with more elegant colors. my wish list for right now includes:

Minnesota Loon coin

All seasons snowflake coin

This is a cool thread but as there are 16 ppages now a list would be better with each cachers top desire

California Does have a redwood coin. That is If a Sequoia is a redwood.

An Updated Top Most desired list of coins would be nice :)

My all new and improved 'dang it, I'll never get those suckers' list after coming up empty on the trader list...

GeoSmurfz Green Lightsaber Glow Black Nickel LE

Darthi's Dark v2 (antique silver or bronze)

Tennessee Jed (the pretty glittery trippy version)

Texas Bluebonnet 2006 Polished Nickel

GC&PC March 2006 Virtual Ghost

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Cache

Swiss Non-Smoker Geocoin (with Non-Smoker Pin)

Moun10Tyke

Unnecessary Bushwhacking (ok, I might actually eventually get one of these :-) a recent 13 mile round-trip snowshoe bushwhack DNF because of unreal amounts of snow on top of the cache demands that I do!)

This isn't exactly on the top of my wish list, but my little sister seems to really like the "B" (Belgium) Geocoin :)

Though not the LE glow version for some reason :ph34r:

My sister still is wanting one of those. I'm not quite at the point that I'm looking to trade for it though - :ph34r:

These are two of the many nice coins that I desire right now:

Evil Chicken (non-trackable BN)

(BN) FTF Ribbon

I have a new one, it's that 'nutella' coin :)

Nutella!!! I love nutella! Is there really such a coin????

I'm going to prove how uncool I am and ask... does nutella taste mostly like peanut butter?

Edit to note that I saw it is 'the original, creamy, chocolaty hazelnut spread' :-)

Edited by intolerable

I have a new one, it's that 'nutella' coin :)

Nutella!!! I love nutella! Is there really such a coin????

Could be :ph34r:

Silly, Rabbit . . . Are You teasing us :ph34r::ph34r:

Nope... there is a real live Nutella Fairy.

Oh and intolerable.... it does not taste like peanut butter because it's made with hazlenuts and cocoa but it's very creamy and smooth and ohhhhh so good. It's very addictive, wish I had never found it. :ph34r:

Nope... there is a real live Nutella Fairy.

Oh and intolerable.... it does not taste like peanut butter because it's made with hazlenuts and cocoa but it's very creamy and smooth and ohhhhh so good. It's very addictive, wish I had never found it. ;)

When I was at Costco the other day, I saw the industrial size pack of Nutella and thought of you! ;)

To keep this thread on topic, I desire a Moun10Bike v1 and an IndyDiver v1. Yeah, I know nearly impossible but I've thought other coins were just as impossible to obtain and somehow, someway, they've made their way to my geocoin binder. ;)

Oh and intolerable.... it does not taste like peanut butter because it's made with hazlenuts and cocoa but it's very creamy and smooth and ohhhhh so good. It's very addictive, wish I had never found it. ;)

Twice in the last two weeks I couldn't bend my right knee courtesy of my friend arthritis. I'm pretty sure the Nutella Fairy will be visiting my shopping cart tomorrow as always looking for something tasty (ie, chocolate!) that promotes healthy bones (hazelnuts do!) Thanks for the info :-)

Oh, and to keep on topic, as if my list weren't big enough...

2008 Groundspeak Volunteer - what a cool coin! I volunteer to put one in my binder :-)

Carleenp & Stunod Mmm... Beer! Waymarking bottle opener - I love Waymarking!

My hearts desire is a Mickey Diver and a The Gator Nation :)

Oh, Why couldn't you have more obtainable coins ;):D

How about a Indy Diver V.1 or a DHobby V.!? :D

B) STILL VHTF B) (GEEZ, Please be more realisitic ;);) )

How about a Highland Geofairy? Oops I already have one, but one of the last of these coins offered in America is going up for auction to help TnT next weekend. Thank you Highland Geofairy! B)

47e9efd2-66ca-4b18-b107-3eb2f7e7039d.jpg

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Sitting around scanning the geocoin web sites I realize there are still a lot of coins I desire.

Turkey Day 2007

FTF Comic

Plan B

Cache of the Day

Triple Dragon

Moab Trackable Kokopelli (Just realized I missed the sale on that one ;)

Mamma Cache

Sneaky Antlers

Run for the Roses

Stone of Rosetta - Got this Heart's Desire from Steinwalzer, thank you so very much!

Tennessee Jed - Received this beautiful Heart's Desire coin from the man himself, thanks so much Jed it's very much appreciated!

CSI

License to Cache - Managed to snag one of these before they sold out, yahoo!

The Real Adventurer

I'm sure there are more but that is all I found so far?

I thought of some other:

Tranquility green giant and purple haze

Isle of Man

I also missed the sale on the 2008 (I think it's called the Nav Eggational Egg?) Would love one of these.

I just saw a New Zealand Kiwi geocoin on ebay, that looks really cute that I'd like to have but I think it's an older coin.

Also, the LE Carousel Horse, it got stolen out of the basket while we were ordering them, and also the glow one too to complete the set. I have the grey one ordered.

Oh yeah, The Geocoin Addict

Time and Space

The Bottle Opener coin

Don't you just hate looking at coins on ebay, it makes you want every one of them ;)

Is there a "toothfairy" geocoin ;) ?

I haven't seen one and I have actually been looking. My grandson will start losing his in a year or two and I thought it would be fun for him to get a coin from the tooth fairy. Glad to see another Highland Geofairy going up for aution because when I see that or the geocoin fairy I thought the tooth fairy could use that. Hopefully the tooth fairy will not be run out of money again.

Edited by menace66

I have wanted one of those T-jed Bears too!...ever since I seen them! Funnything is, for some reason I never really try to get the coins I really want- :(

Which brings me to... Mystery coins! I would love a recent mystery coin...CCC, Geocaching Jedi, Highland Mystery Fairy... any of them!

Again I have tried all but contacting them!... Now I havent had the chance to try real hard recently, but I did when I could!

I have been wondering if many of the people contact mystery coin droppers???...wanted to start a thread asking the people that recieve and the mystery coiners themselves, but it was just a thought~ I do wonder though. :D

OH cant help but mention Tsuns new Earth Turtle- HOLY SMOKES!- There ya go, My hearts desire! :D

I have wanted one of those T-jed Bears too!...ever since I seen them! Funnything is, for some reason I never really try to get the coins I really want- :(

Which brings me to... Mystery coins! I would love a recent mystery coin...CCC, Geocaching Jedi, Highland Mystery Fairy... any of them!

Again I have tried all but contacting them!... Now I havent had the chance to try real hard recently, but I did when I could!

I have been wondering if many of the people contact mystery coin droppers???...wanted to start a thread asking the people that recieve and the mystery coiners themselves, but it was just a thought~ I do wonder though. :D

OH cant help but mention Tsuns new Earth Turtle- HOLY SMOKES!- There ya go, My hearts desire! :D

Hey Dave, how's the baby?? I hope all is well with you and yours!!

To answer your question about contacting the mystery coiners...I have only contacted ONE and that was to get permission to sell a gifted MC for Tank! All mystery coins I have were very generously gifted me and MUCH appreciated!!

I think a big help is to be positive and helpful (which I know you to be)....but I'm sure each mystery coiner has their reasons for gifting thse great coins out!!

And that glittery TJ bear...wow!!

My true heart's desire at the moment is for baby Patrick to hurry up and be born!!! We've been waiting a week now since the first false contractions, but that darn baby just seems to love being in Mummy!

As far as coins go, I've taken a fancy to EU national coins. I've got the Dutch 2006 and have a trade arranged for the Dutch 2007. A Dutch 2005 would be great -- some of the Dutch micros would be sweet too! Oh! and the Delft Blauw porcelain coins look great!

Then there's the German coins, British coins, Italian, Greek, Spanish, OH MY!

My true heart's desire at the moment is for baby Patrick to hurry up and be born!!! We've been waiting a week now since the first false contractions, but that darn baby just seems to love being in Mummy!

As far as coins go, I've taken a fancy to EU national coins. I've got the Dutch 2006 and have a trade arranged for the Dutch 2007. A Dutch 2005 would be great -- some of the Dutch micros would be sweet too! Oh! and the Delft Blauw porcelain coins look great!

Have you see my cointest. :unsure:

You can win a poffertjes event micro coin 2007 real netherlands. :blink:

Everybody has a chance :blink:

My desire would be to obtain this coin for a good friend.

He is not really a coin collector, but has admired this one

for a long time. I thought it would be a really nice gesture

to be able to surprise him with one...

GeoFaex.jpg

You should try to contact GeoFaex directly. I was able to trade for his bronze coin just two weeks ago! I believe he has some silver ones to trade, too, and he is looking for trades at the moment!

My heart still desires a Sweet Lake City Event coin (glow in the dark)... :laughing: And a Highland Geofairy (non-trackable)... :laughing:

Well, I got my baby boy!! :):D

And I also got my Dutch 2005 and 2007. Still need those porcelain coins though!

As readers of this thread may be aware, I've been bleating on and on and on and on about two hearts desire coins - :D Mrs and Mrs Loggerhead :P and :) Tiki Lord Pomsby :D

Well thanks to 2 gorgeous, lovely, brilliant, thoughtful, excellent, marvellous, exceptional cachers, I now have both those coins coming my way!!!!!!!!

After long and thoughtful deliberation, I have decided that my life isn't complete without 3 full sets of Scout Knives. Because none of us should go too long feeling fulfilled when it comes to coins :D

Now I know a 'properly' full set is comprised of the Black Nickel XXXXXXXXXXLE coins, but they are rarer than hens teeth, so I am presuming that the full set is the 3 coins - silver, copper and gold.

So here it is .....my new hearts desire.......

Blue Cub Scout Knife (Copper)

Pink Lady Scout Knife (Gold)

But I wouldn't say no to any Black Nickel Scout Knives that made themselves available :):P