What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

So just to keep this post OT my heart's desire would be an Earth Turtle (any) - I never saw them on sale anywhere, I only discovered them when I saw them on ebay.

Oh - so ditto for me! IMHO Tsunrisebay makes the most beautiful coins. I did manage to snag a Lilypad off ebay but the Earth Turtles are way too out of my budget. So I'll just have to wait for the new edition. It will help me practice being patient! :D

The only other coin I've really been trying to get is the Portland, Oregon coin. I've bid a few times on ebay but I've always been outbid at the very end. Some day I'll get my hands on one though! (even if only for a short time) :)

There's a Portland coin up right now, I believe :D

I have desided to collect animalcoins and food/beverage coins. Either if they are shaped as animals or food or if its in the picture.

I would love to have one of those Forest Preservescoin shaped as jamjars. And a koalacoin, how cute! And a rainforest jewel. And a lot of others that I dont know of yet. ;)

Of course any coins will fit in my collection but I will only buy from those categories.

grodan that is Swedish for frog

I have desided to collect animalcoins and food/beverage coins. Either if they are shaped as animals or food or if its in the picture.

I would love to have one of those Forest Preservescoin shaped as jamjars. And a koalacoin, how cute! And a rainforest jewel. And a lot of others that I dont know of yet. :)

Of course any coins will fit in my collection but I will only buy from those categories.

grodan that is Swedish for frog

Would the red jar of forest preserves do :) AND also, were you able to buy or get one one those cute little WEGE elephants? Let me know ASAP then send me your address ;) (please)

I was looking over my seeking list. There are 2 coins that I would love to have. And both seem hard to find. I have posted in the trading thread about them a few times with no luck. Since we started collecting coins we have been seeking:

-Antarctica 2006

-Looney Penguin

Both are for obvious penguin reasons. :);)

FSM and Tennessee Jed

Aren't they married? :P:(

Flying Spaghetti Monster and Tennessee Jed?

you tell me.

Well, If FSM Is a guy, Maybe they are one in the same :P<_<:P

(darn fingers type wrong!)

Interesting.... very interesting... I had heard the FSM was a she... but then maybe there is some mis-information floating around out there... or maybe... no... lets not go there... :rolleyes:

Now back On Topic... I would love love love a Highland GeoFairy Mystery coin :(

FSM is a she and I believe related to another famous figure, not me. :P

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Tadpole's pic from her mission of that jukebox coin has me really, really wanting one!!

Such a neat concept and design!

Naomi <_<

I am at work now, so I don't have the coin in front of me, but the list of songs on the back of the coin is very clever as well, featuring artists such as the DNFers, and The Muggles :rolleyes:

Tadpole's pic from her mission of that jukebox coin has me really, really wanting one!!

Such a neat concept and design!

Naomi <_<

I am at work now, so I don't have the coin in front of me, but the list of songs on the back of the coin is very clever as well, featuring artists such as the DNFers, and The Muggles :rolleyes:

TEASE!!!!

FSM and Tennessee Jed

Aren't they married? :(:rolleyes:

Flying Spaghetti Monster and Tennessee Jed?

you tell me.

Well, If FSM Is a guy, Maybe they are one in the same :P:blink::P

(darn fingers type wrong!)

Interesting.... very interesting... I had heard the FSM was a she... but then maybe there is some mis-information floating around out there... or maybe... no... lets not go there... :(

Now back On Topic... I would love love love a Highland GeoFairy Mystery coin :P

FSM is a she and I believe related to another famous figure, not me. :P

PLEASE, Tell us true, and we value your great wisdom . . . Is Eartha "Man or Woman" :blink: ? ( we Love playing that game in our household <_<

Well apart from a Mr and Mrs Loggerhead :anitongue: I would really, really like Anthus to make another coin! Although after the mammoth task of fulfilling orders and shipping laptops I can see why she'd need a break.

More Anthus coins!!!! :grin:

But if that's not possible, I'll just have to try to get the early Anthus coins....that should be a cinch - NOT!!! <_<:blink:

Edited to say - I've just found out Anthus is doing a 2008 personal! w00ty! :unsure:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I keep finding coins i desire. :unsure: One of those Do unto others-coins would be a nice coin for me. And one of those shaped as a coffecup, and the dorkfish seahorses and aquariums coin, and actually all coins shaped as animals are of interest for me. Or shaped as food or beverages.

Hmm, I guess I like most coins. :D

grodan new to this cointrading thing

My hearts desire is still the POW/MIA, I've been close 6 times in the past two months, but no cigar, LOL.

My other desire would be, a earth turtle.

Gotta go with ya about the earth turtle, I've been trying to get a hold of one of those for a long time. A deal I had to get one fell through recently :rolleyes:

My other desire would be, a earth turtle.

Gotta go with ya about the earth turtle, I've been trying to get a hold of one of those for a long time. A deal I had to get one fell through recently :rolleyes:

I have been drooling over the Earth Turtles too. I finally broke down and bought the copper and shiny silver on Ebay. They were costly but they are beautiful coins and I got the cutest little matching pin :blink:B):D TSUN does a great job on her coins. I can't wait to see her new turtle coin!!!!

I've only recently started collecting geocoins and don't know alot about what's out there. I guess I don't know enough to know *what* I desire! :rolleyes:

I do know that I enjoy coins from countries or regions over personal coins. That'll probably change once I get to know more people in the caching/coin community.

The first coin I ever bought (it arrived in my mailbox this past Monday -- March 10th) is a 2006 Netherlands coin. I would love to get my hands on a 2005 and especially a 2007!

I've seen a couple of 2005s in people's lists on CoinTracking dot com, but since I don't have anything to trade, that doesn't help me much :blink:

Maybe when I get my own coin made, I'll have something people are interested in (still waiting for a quote).

I've only recently started collecting geocoins and don't know alot about what's out there. I guess I don't know enough to know *what* I desire! :rolleyes:

I do know that I enjoy coins from countries or regions over personal coins. That'll probably change once I get to know more people in the caching/coin community.

The first coin I ever bought (it arrived in my mailbox this past Monday -- March 10th) is a 2006 Netherlands coin. I would love to get my hands on a 2005 and especially a 2007!

I've seen a couple of 2005s in people's lists on CoinTracking dot com, but since I don't have anything to trade, that doesn't help me much :blink:

Maybe when I get my own coin made, I'll have something people are interested in (still waiting for a quote).

Maybe you can go to www.geocaching.nl to it forum geocoins ask there what you want, i think that you there have the best chance to get the coins.

Succes :D

Ok this is definitely a hearts desire, but not for me, it is for LittleLizard my son. He is just so longing for a Geocaching Jedi. He loves this coin and plays the game every time he gets together at his best friend's house (as we don't do Xbox).

Everything is star wars; Legos, movies and playing. These kids don't play they have "episodes", so funny.

Now I know this is a mystery coin, so I know it would be asking a lot. I am embarrassed posting here; it is not like me at all, but he so wants one.

Maybe you can go to www.geocaching.nl to it forum geocoins ask there what you want, i think that you there have the best chance to get the coins.

Succes :)

Good idea, but just one problem. I don't speak Dutch myself! I'd have to get my father-in-law to do all the corresponding! :rolleyes: I've managed to convert him to geocaching, but I still have some work to do to get him hooked on geocoins :D

Why does nobody ever mention the Lehigh Mafia coin? Just love that little ducky! It was one of the first coins I came across in the wild and it was love at first sight :rolleyes: But to manage to get my hands on one is a different matter!

Succes :)

Good idea, but just one problem. I don't speak Dutch myself! I'd have to get my father-in-law to do all the corresponding! :ph34r: I've managed to convert him to geocaching, but I still have some work to do to get him hooked on geocoins :ph34r:

Most people in the Netherlands understand Englisch, so give it a try. The dutch forum is always willing to help also in a other language. :ph34r:

There a lot off dutch 2007 in the netherlands, he was recently remake.

The dutch 2005 could be difficult but if you don't try, you never get one. :ph34r:

Succes.

p.s some people sell there coin to in the Netherlands, so you don't have to trade. I keep a eye open for you and i e-mail you when i see something interesting.

Edited by Geo.Error

Not my geocoin heart's desire, but my MOTORCYCLE heart wants to go for a ride....wait, already did that this morning!!!!! lol Nothing like a brisk ride (29 degrees at this time) on the open roads!! Wow, what a ride, I took her out for a nice little 40 miler!!

Hey, had to get her out of the kitchen!!

ok...back to your regularly scheduled programming!!

I collect California and Minnesota related coins mostly but would like to see some more biking coins made as I do a lot of bicycle caching. California could have redwood and or ocean coins made with more elegant colors. my wish list for right now includes:

Minnesota Loon coin

All seasons snowflake coin

This is a cool thread but as there are 16 ppages now a list would be better with each cachers top desire

Edited by geomatrix