What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Where oh where can you 'order' an Earth Turtle?, pray do tell I would love one of those cuties.

Sorry Jan, you missed the boat, all the 2008 sold out already. In less than 5 minutes boy was I busy all day yesterday. :D

WHAT??? this has to be a joke!!!! I was in an airplane flying over the Atlantic...and i've been checking everyday since i've gotten home. How could I have totally missed this?

GG... it was a joke, no worries :D .

Sorry, should have come back on here and made it clear I was kidding around... no ET's 2008 have been sold :D

:D

Oh that was so mean...I need to get my heart checked out now! :D

Now I don't even want one...(reverse psychology still works on my youngest son :D )

Here is my revised list:

Geocoin Bug-mystery coin

Sopranos event coin

Tatanka Petjula coin

Wildlife Muggles Bucky Beaver

New mermaid coin-coming out soon! Hoping to get one for Cinnabear too!

Pacific Jamboree coin (scouts)

Fliegenpilz

2007 MnGA coin (aurora borealis)

Right now my geocoin heart desires my son ans daughter-in-law to get their baby in April, please have a good thought for them, it's been 7 years...

Oh and to stay on topic a black Jangor Kitty cat :D

We will definitely be sending good thoughts and prayers for your son and daughter-in-law! We had quite a long wait before we got minikyk, too. :D

Hi,

I'd really like to have a Twin Peaks Geocoin in my collection.

I was a big fan of the series and the coin looks awesome. :D

I've been seeking this coin for more than a year now...

Hi,

Got an e-mail from Twin Peaks himself and he's going to send me one of his coin. :D

That's so generous. :D

Thank You so much Twin Peaks.

Now, what does my Geocoin heart desire ??? :D

Yes I found it !!! :D My geocoin heart now desire a new coin : The GEOCACHING JEDI Geocoin. :D

Hmmm........... my wish list........ is pretty long.......but..... it's a wish, LOL!

Pathtags...I LOVE them!

Joe Frog

Mount10Bike - any version

Geocoin Club ammo can (2005)

Compass Rose 2005

Earth Turtle - any

Loggerhead coin -any one

Captain Prozac - hey a gal can dream can't she?

Remember 9-11 gold

AT Trail GA

AT Trail MD

Tikibirds

any parrots/birds

Black Jeep -tried to get one on the math trade and wound up w/a couple of colors, but not black, LOL!

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Right now I'd love any pathtag because I've never actually held one in my hands and would love to see one.

Same here i love pathtags have a couple and would love more. problem is i dont have my own and cant afford it so i gues im S.O.L.

Collector,

I know you have more than a couple pathtags, infact a lot. Seen you working at MWGB.

Oh drat! now I gotta add this one and the Jedi coin to my heart's desire list. :rolleyes:

What is this coin and where can i find one???? :lol::):)

That would be the SnowWolf

Thanks!! will keep my eyes open! B)

I contacted snowwolf about their coin and they don't have any left for traders. Gonna have to keep our eyes open for one of these. :lol:

My heart desires the THX4TC Jeeps in the colors that I don't have..

Edited by Dolfy

Did you say Geo Jellies - Got my first ones also - they are awesome - Need to build a collection like I see above.

Still hunting for one of those Tiki Stones, Enigma Coin, maybe a Nero V1 and a GeoDiamond. Maybe a PathTag or Three.

Plus I gotta find that ROT13 Bottle Opener Coin / Tag / Keyring.

My hearts desire is definetely ANY Lackey coin, but I doubt that I'll be meeting any lackeys any time soon :D.

Yes, I really like the 2007 Lackey coins. Can you only get them if you visit HQ?

No - sometimes they just send them out as thank yous :D They are not in short supply - Signal owns at least 1000

Edited by forthferalz