What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

The new Tiki Stacker, can't wait to get one.

bde31b23-39e7-435a-a2de-10d4cc729212.jpg

Is this suppose to be a wish list for new coins coming out or older coins you missed out on?

What ever your geocoin heart desires :unsure: !

MMmmmmmmmm.......Now that is what I call a COIN

Seen tons of others I love also but that is Special!!!

I'd love to get some of those too. I'm oddly fascinated by them. They remind me of the little character in the Trilogy of Terror movies:)

The new Tiki Stacker, can't wait to get one.

bde31b23-39e7-435a-a2de-10d4cc729212.jpg

Is this suppose to be a wish list for new coins coming out or older coins you missed out on?

I personally took it for a place to post about coins that we fantasize about having but likely never will.

And I was fantasizing about those Tiki stackers yesterday. Almost ordered one, just no extra $.

Hope you get one!

Some of my heart's desires were filled today. Thank you soooo much to such an amazing community!! ;):laughing:B)

I received rivercity's Christmas coin with the skating polar bears. And so did Beky!! This coin is just so adorable!!! :DB) Beky and I both love it!!. Thanks Marilyn for trading!! :antenna:

And I received 2 pathtags. I love these little cuties, they are my new little coin obsession. I got pathtags from:

-Theotokas, so cute!!

and

-Krazy Trollz...total unexpected and very pleasant surprise. Thanks so much!!

It's funny how little shiny metal objects can brighten your day. :antenna: Thanks for making some heart desires come true. :antenna: :antenna:

My heart?

O.K. here we go.

Hmpf..... :D

Kensas 2006 Gold

Bitten by Whitebear Gold

Bitten by Whitebear Black Nickel

Bitten by Whitebear Copper

Bitten by Whitebear Copper Glow

Elchrich Elch Polished Silver

Elchrich Elch Black Nickel

Elchrich Elch Polished Gold

Creepy Crawly Cachers, yes, no Jocke, i would love to get one

I Love Geocoin 2006 Gold

I Love Geocoin 2007 any

Also any Mystery Geocoin :huh:

I think that´s it.... :)

Edited by matlock75

I haven't thought about this coin in a while, because I've kinda given up on it-- every time I look at it on our seeking list, I check to see if anyone has it for trade...but I've never even seen one in person, let alone for trade. BUT, I was looking through our list, and came across it again...

Lehigh Mafia (the little yellow ducky) :lol:

Top 5 Dream Coins that "might" still be obtainable:

Turkey Day 2007

Kuntry Kashin

Smokey the Bear

Schuylkill County Geocachers

New Castleman 2008

Dream coins we will probably never see, actually we may see them at events but may never own?:

Anthus Decoder

Any Earth Turtle

Rainforest Jewel

Crappy Cache Award

Enigma

Lackey 2008

German Reviewer

Any Moun10Bike coin (especially V1)

Any of PengoFamily's older coins

Okay, this is pretty long, so feel free to get bored and leave at any time.

1) Earth Turtle

2) GW5 Sunburst

3) Jan 2006 Signal

4) Monarch Butterfly 2006

5) Indian Paintbrush

6) Cachoids (all)

7) 3doxies Personal

8) Not Another Micro! Forest

9) Lackey

10) Wildlife Muggles Cache Bandit

11) Wildlife Muggles Finder Fox

12) Wildlife Muggles Nibbler Nutnabber

13) Wildlife Muggles Red Wacker

14) Wildlife Muggles Sneaky Antlers

15) Wildlife Muggles Bucky Beaver

Edited by GeoBigDawg

My heart?

O.K. here we go.

Hmpf..... :)

Kensas 2006 Gold

Bitten by Whitebear Gold

Bitten by Whitebear Black Nickel

Bitten by Whitebear Copper

Bitten by Whitebear Copper Glow

Elchrich Elch Polished Silver

Elchrich Elch Black Nickel

Elchrich Elch Polished Gold

Creepy Crawly Cachers, yes, no Jocke, i would love to get one

I Love Geocoin 2006 Gold

I Love Geocoin 2007 any

Also any Mystery Geocoin :)

I think that´s it.... :)

My geocoin heart's desire?

Any Tranquility

Any Lemon Fresh Dog

Templar

Just ordered some great coins this week though! Two (2) Rainforest Jewels, an Earth Turtle, a Rot-13 Dragonspinner, and a Geo Woodstock V poker card! It's been a great (and expensive) week!

Where oh where can you 'order' an Earth Turtle?, pray do tell I would love one of those cuties.

Any Tranquility

Any Lemon Fresh Dog

Templar

Just ordered some great coins this week though! Two (2) Rainforest Jewels, an Earth Turtle, a Rot-13 Dragonspinner, and a Geo Woodstock V poker card! It's been a great (and expensive) week!

Where oh where can you 'order' an Earth Turtle?, pray do tell I would love one of those cuties.

Sorry Jan, you missed the boat, all the 2008 sold out already. In less than 5 minutes boy was I busy all day yesterday. :)

Any Tranquility

Any Lemon Fresh Dog

Templar

Sorry Jan, you missed the boat, all the 2008 sold out already. In less than 5 minutes boy was I busy all day yesterday. :)

:) Shucks I never knew they were going on sale :)

Being fairly new to geocaching I have been bitten by the bug , the geocoinbug. I only have the following coins that are mine, I do have several coins listed on my files that belong to our cub scouts, will be hitting the road soon at a event in feb. But I will build my collection, can't resit. :)

• ToadZCode

• Be Fearful of the Dragon

• Tranquility Green

• Lizardtoadz

• Dragon Spinner

• Halloween 2007

• caching the pumpkin patch

My Hearts desire is basic at this time for the lack of coins in my collection

• Any Civil War Coin, as you can see on my profile home page I'm a civil war nut :) .

• Templar Geocoin

• Any Dragon or castle Coins

• Any Scout Coins

Edited by Clarkbowman

Okay, this is pretty long, so feel free to get bored and leave at any time.

1) Earth Turtle

2) GW5 Sunburst

3) Jan 2006 Signal

4) Monarch Butterfly 2006

5) Indian Paintbrush

6) Cachoids (all)

7) 3doxies Personal

8) Not Another Micro! Forest

9) Lackey

10) Wildlife Muggles Cache Bandit

11) Wildlife Muggles Finder Fox

12) Wildlife Muggles Nibbler Nutnabber

13) Wildlife Muggles Red Wacker

14) Wildlife Muggles Sneaky Antlers

15) Wildlife Muggles Bucky Beaver

16) First To Find

:blink: Shucks I never knew they were going on sale :huh:

I never heard either..... :unsure::D

I'm pretty sure someone was pulling your leg on this...tsun just posted a couple days ago looking for ideas and feedback about what the 2008 earth turtle should be...so unless they have access to the world's fastest mint, I don't think you have to worry :o

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending my first event and I saw some gorgeous coins there... I thought I had seen so many here on the forums, but I saw coins I never even knew existed before there!

So... now this coin really tops my list:

Satellite Series 4 Geocoin

Sat-v4-front%20copy.jpg

Sat-v4-back%20copy.jpg

I thought it was just totally cool how the little satellite moves around the rim the way it does!

Hanna fell in love with this one:

Silly Boys Geocoin

01e840d0-05d0-431b-b794-6f278a961903.jpg

fb87264d-172a-4220-9a4d-18a19c6e89a1.jpg

And this one was a hit, too!

Double Dragon Geocoin

183160147_836db1afe2_o.jpg183160093_58d5e76d3f_o.jpg

Then on our list is Castleman's sweet little Jack Russell Suncatcher... Hanna's grandmother, who lives in the US, has a Jack Russell terrier and Hanna really loves her.... well, gramma AND the dog, lol! Hanna saw the coin and just melted for it. She'd love one, especially if she could trade one of her precious jellies for it.

I just had NO idea the coins that are out there... amazing! Simply amazing!!

Naomi B)

B) Shucks I never knew they were going on sale B)

I never heard either..... B)B)

I'm pretty sure someone was pulling your leg on this...tsun just posted a couple days ago looking for ideas and feedback about what the 2008 earth turtle should be...so unless they have access to the world's fastest mint, I don't think you have to worry B)

Sorry, should have come back on here and made it clear I was kidding around... no ET's 2008 have been sold B)B)

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending my first event and I saw some gorgeous coins there... I thought I had seen so many here on the forums, but I saw coins I never even knew existed before there!

Sat-v4-front%20copy.jpg

Sat-v4-back%20copy.jpg

I thought it was just totally cool how the little satellite moves around the rim the way it does!

Then on our list is Castleman's sweet little Jack Russell Suncatcher... Hanna's grandmother, who lives in the US, has a Jack Russell terrier and Hanna really loves her.... well, gramma AND the dog, lol! Hanna saw the coin and just melted for it. She'd love one, especially if she could trade one of her precious jellies for it.

Naomi <_<

If the sat v4 with the all god satellite is anything like mine, it will more than likely break. I think it was replaced with a silver one.

I know what you men about he Jack Russell. My Mollie is part JR. she is almost 10 and just now simmering down. (maybe you;; get one in one of your mission since Allie suggested we post our wants here :unsure: )

Sat-v4-front%20copy.jpg

Sat-v4-back%20copy.jpg

Naomi :)

If the sat v4 with the all god satellite is anything like mine, it will more than likely break. I think it was replaced with a silver one.

I know what you men about he Jack Russell. My Mollie is part JR. she is almost 10 and just now simmering down. (maybe you;; get one in one of your mission since Allie suggested we post our wants here :) )

Oh man! The satalitte moves? How cool! I want one now, lol. They are probably hard to come by though since they are 2006 coins? Oh well. We have one of those purple silly boys coins. They are much bigger than you think they are in the pic?

Oh man! The satalitte moves? How cool! I want one now, lol. They are probably hard to come by though since they are 2006 coins? Oh well. We have one of those purple silly boys coins. They are much bigger than you think they are in the pic?

Yeppers, the satellite moves. It's totally cool. That cut out area is the track the satellite goes on.

The Silly Boys coin made me smile, but Hanna it's Hanna who really wants it :). It is a good sized coin and totally cute, too! Someone had a great idea for that one!

Naomi :)

Sorry, should have come back on here and made it clear I was kidding around... no ET's 2008 have been sold :):)

For the most part I've been away from the forums for most of the last week and my jaw hit the floor when I first read they had all sold and thought I missed them somehow!!!

Silly rabbit, you'd know if they were for sell. - If anything, you'd probably win :)

Sorry, should have come back on here and made it clear I was kidding around... no ET's 2008 have been sold :):)

For the most part I've been away from the forums for most of the last week and my jaw hit the floor when I first read they had all sold and thought I missed them somehow!!!

Silly rabbit, you'd know if they were for sell. - If anything, you'd probably win :)

Ouch!

But really, it had me going there for a minute! I was all :) :) :) :)

An Earth Turtle is right up there at the top of my geocoin hearts desire list :)

Ouch!

But really, it had me going there for a minute! I was all :) :) :) :)

An Earth Turtle is right up there at the top of my geocoin hearts desire list :)

So sorry, didn't mean to ouch ya. Were you able to get the last version?

Wow, this is my first time reading this thread (and I read the whole thing) - boy did I learn about a LOT of coins I never knew of!!! Wowzers!!

I love to daydream, so here are some of the Geocoins my heart desires:

Crake 2006 Suncatcher Cool (I have a lonely Warm)

Crake Texas Bluebonnet (I love blue flowers)

ANY jellies.... i just moved one recently and that was the first I'd seen one in person - kewl!!

2006 Alaska in any metal - they steal my breath

Alaska coinament (BIG dream)

Fluttershy Teal

ANY of tsun's - missed out on ALL of them :D

Jan 06 and Jan 07 Signal - i know that's prolly weird,but i'm trying to collect them all

old MiGO seasonals

ANY Munich and/or Bavaria coins

Anthus Decoder

Loved This Cache (any color)

Castleman personal - '07 and '08

Whale Trail

did i mention tsun's coins?

oh gosh, the Spinning Top coin

ANd, a Yemon Yime for Rod who has been such a good friend and help to me and my family :D

And I don't see a list, but whatever TMA is wanting because he, too, has been more than awesome ;)

ok, y'all wake up now :huh:

kim

Hi,

I'd really like to have a Twin Peaks Geocoin in my collection.

I was a big fan of the series and the coin looks awesome. :D

I've been seeking this coin for more than a year now...

Hi,

Got an e-mail from Twin Peaks himself and he's going to send me one of his coin. :wacko:

That's so generous. ;)

Thank You so much Twin Peaks.

Now, what does my Geocoin heart desire ??? ;)

Wow, this is my first time reading this thread (and I read the whole thing) - boy did I learn about a LOT of coins I never knew of!!! Wowzers!!

I love to daydream, so here are some of the Geocoins my heart desires:

Crake 2006 Suncatcher Cool (I have a lonely Warm)

Crake Texas Bluebonnet (I love blue flowers)

ANY jellies.... i just moved one recently and that was the first I'd seen one in person - kewl!!

2006 Alaska in any metal - they steal my breath

Alaska coinament (BIG dream)

Fluttershy Teal

ANY of tsun's - missed out on ALL of them :D

Jan 06 and Jan 07 Signal - i know that's prolly weird,but i'm trying to collect them all

old MiGO seasonals

ANY Munich and/or Bavaria coins

Anthus Decoder

Loved This Cache (any color)

Castleman personal - '07 and '08

Whale Trail

did i mention tsun's coins?

oh gosh, the Spinning Top coin

ANd, a Yemon Yime for Rod who has been such a good friend and help to me and my family ;)

And I don't see a list, but whatever TMA is wanting because he, too, has been more than awesome :wacko:

ok, y'all wake up now ;)

kim

Now you're making me blush!!

Still dreaming of YIME!!! And any RFJ!!! And...I know, but one can dream...TIKI STACKERS!!!!!!

Sorry Jan, you missed the boat, all the 2008 sold out already. In less than 5 minutes boy was I busy all day yesterday. :D

WHAT??? this has to be a joke!!!! I was in an airplane flying over the Atlantic...and i've been checking everyday since i've gotten home. How could I have totally missed this?