What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Simple Answer - As an organiser of a new community / youth based geocaching initiative here in Southern Spain (Malaga) aiming to allow youngsters the chance to experience the excitement of the whole geocaching activity I would be really interested in anybody letting me know of any super cheap coins we could purchase to enhance the excitement of the people we are trying to help .

Please note as a group of local persons we do not have an unlimited purchasing ability but do understand that if we were able to put some coins into caches for the kids to find then this will really enchance their excitement and the whole expansion here of the activity.

Please PM me any offers anybody can make - THANKX

When is this taking place? I am pretty much broke at this time (and SERIOUSLY low on coins), but I might be able to help shortly after Christmas!! Love helping the youngsters. Also, do you need anything to help with the teachings of this sport? I have some fliers we use when we do our demonstrations, I'd be happy to mail a couple out to you which you could copy off!!

OH...and my heart's desire today....Health and happiness! The recent thread about Tank's health far overshadows ANY other desire I might have...I just wish and pray that ALL who are ill or needing are blessed this Christmas with their health and happiness!! God bless us all...THANKS for watching over our friends and loved ones...near and far!

So, I wasn't the only one to miss the lady luck coins!

Kicking myself for missing out on the lady luck and Rainforest jewel coins. Darned work!

;)

I missed the Lady Luck geocoins too. We were just too broke, but everyone in the house thought they were great. Really hoping that someone local has one and brings to an event so we can at least see one up close.

I'd say a white Christmas...knowing there's supposed to be a warm-up and some rain coming our way, we might lose the beautiful white stuff which blanketed us last week!!

Happiness for everyone, world peace, safe return of our troops (and a victorious end to the war as well), family, frineds....LOVE!!!

Coin wise....I'm still yearning for a YIME, a Moun10Bike v1, v2 or ANY v!, a RFJ and any personal coin I might not have at this time!!

Mostly...a MERRY CHRISTMAS for all!!

We Did have a white Christmas. Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Oh...and did I mention ANY Jeep coins...especially the Noel Jeeps?

My guess is that you're looking for a jeep shape coin :(

Well two coins that I really like and wish I owned are the Geojelly and the Symbology coin. Unfortunately, since I am a child cacher, my parents don't let me buy coins often. Maybe for New Years :rolleyes: ...

Edit: I'm also starting to reeally like the new Whit Elephant GE coin.

Edited by dimkasmir

I'd say a white Christmas...knowing there's supposed to be a warm-up and some rain coming our way, we might lose the beautiful white stuff which blanketed us last week!!

Happiness for everyone, world peace, safe return of our troops (and a victorious end to the war as well), family, frineds....LOVE!!!

Coin wise....I'm still yearning for a YIME, a Moun10Bike v1, v2 or ANY v!, a RFJ and any personal coin I might not have at this time!!

Mostly...a MERRY CHRISTMAS for all!!

We Did have a white Christmas. Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Oh...and did I mention ANY Jeep coins...especially the Noel Jeeps?

My guess is that you're looking for a jeep shape coin :(

Not quite a white Christmas....but a smattering of white wasn't all bad!!

I'm thinking about having my next coin shaped like my Libby!

I got to see a MB10 V2 and V3 this past week B) Up until this point only ever saw pictures of them. Now all I have to do is see the V1, anyone wanna send me theirs? I promise to send it back (seriously). I suppose someone would be afraid something would happen to it in the mail (I know it's completely crazy request to ask you addicts and hoarders, lol). Maybe someone will have one at GW6 that I can look at. Anyone bringing theirs, so I know who to look for?

Micke has discovered the Templar coins and really, really liked them.

I'd love a Templar coin for him!

Naomi B)

I was going to say that being "over there" would make it cheaper for you to buy it but just looking , it's sold out B) . Well, it was worth a shot B)

We actually just discovered these ourselves and I *really* want to get one of these for my wife. While she enjoys geocoins and likes the coins mightyzinn and I get in general, she doesn't have a whole lot of interest in buying most of them, but this and the Da Vinci coin set she really wanted. Unfortunately, we found them to be sold out too B)

No snow here YAY!!! Seriously! The first couple of years I was here I was ecstatic over snow, thought it was wonderful... then the years went by and I got wise over the stuff....evil stuff sent from Hades, I tell ya! Especially when you have little kids you need to dress and you grew up in the south and don't know how to walk on the stuff...I'm not sure my pride will ever heal, lol!

I agree, Intolerable, the Da Vinci coins are cool, too!

Fairy, yep, they are sold out... and so is our bank account, as usual, lol!

Dimkasmir, I've got 2 jellies I can send you, BUT, since you are a kid, I need to hear from your folks telling me it's ok to send them to ya. Do they also cache so that I could send them a PM to check? I've got an 8 year old little girl who is just now getting into collecting, so I always like to check with the parents first!

Oh, there are just so many gorgeous ones on there. Not sure my little Geocoin Heart could ever stop desiring, lol!

Naomi B)

The Geocoin Secret Agent coin is what I realy desire to add to my collection now that I saw it as part of the YouTube video for Geocoin fest 08 in Pittsburgh and I would love to have this coin as part of my collection for the event to share with all that attend the event.I can still wish for one even if Christmas is over !

GeoCoin fest video

Hope to meet at a few of you at Geocoinfest on October 12

Dimkasmir, I've got 2 jellies I can send you, BUT, since you are a kid, I need to hear from your folks telling me it's ok to send them to ya. Do they also cache so that I could send them a PM to check? I've got an 8 year old little girl who is just now getting into collecting, so I always like to check with the parents first!

Wow thanks so much! My parents don't cache. I asked them and theyre OK with you sending me a coin. If you wanna ask them, I could give you their email. Thanks again!

Wow thanks so much! My parents don't cache. I asked them and theyre OK with you sending me a coin. If you wanna ask them, I could give you their email. Thanks again!

Go ahead and send me a PM with their email address and I'll get in touch and send you the jellies B)

Naomi B)

There are 2 coins that my heart desires at the moment...even though Christmas is over:

-rivercity's Christmas coin (Both PengoBeky and I like this one. The polar bear is sooo cute!!)

-Landsharkz's Snow Globe

Is that the coin with the polar bear on skates?

If it is - that's a coin I desire also...

No Yime or Yeason to my desires....a beautiful V3 Moun10Bike made it's way to my collection (THANKS Jon), maybe a Yime can find way to party with in the New Year?? AND of course, those beautiful RFJs...one can always dream!!

I sp[oke with the RJ Fairy this morning, she doesn't have any left, well not of the V1 anyhow. Myabe the RJV2 Fairy will?

No Yime or Yeason to my desires....a beautiful V3 Moun10Bike made it's way to my collection (THANKS Jon), maybe a Yime can find way to party with in the New Year?? AND of course, those beautiful RFJs...one can always dream!!

I sp[oke with the RJ Fairy this morning, she doesn't have any left, well not of the V1 anyhow. Myabe the RJV2 Fairy will?

:sad: I'm guessing the next batch will be as beautiful as the last...and I'm never a stickler as to versions!! :sad:

My little girl is into reading fairy books and she has a couple of series on the go. She saw some pictures of kids with the geocoin fairy coins and fell in love. So one day I would love to surprise her with a Geocoin Fairy or another fairy coin. Too bad the GCF doesn't come out this way but I'll be on the lookout for other coins with fairies on them.

My little girl is into reading fairy books and she has a couple of series on the go. She saw some pictures of kids with the geocoin fairy coins and fell in love. So one day I would love to surprise her with a Geocoin Fairy or another fairy coin. Too bad the GCF doesn't come out this way but I'll be on the lookout for other coins with fairies on them.

My name only has "fairy" in it as I'm not truly a fairy at all. . . I'm fairyhoney. If you shoot me an e-mail through my profile, and IF you are interested, I'd send your daughter one of my geotag geocoins. (They Are

trackable) A word of warning, though, it also has my son, Speeding Element on it :)

My name only has "fairy" in it as I'm not truly a fairy at all. . . I'm fairyhoney. If you shoot me an e-mail through my profile, and IF you are interested, I'd send your daughter one of my geotag geocoins. (They Are

trackable) A word of warning, though, it also has my son, Speeding Element on it :)

Thank you very much..I'm more than willing to trade for it though. I will send you an email shortly.

Added a few new ones to my 'geocoin heart desire...' list :-)

Unnecessary Bushwhacking

Rainforest Jewel v1.

Phantom Cacher

Lightning Jeff

Earth Turtle

Tracking Time

Astrolabe

and after swapping some trackables last night...

Fox & Hound - Seen F&H's avatar but this makes for a really nice coin!

Magic 8 Ball - Very, very cool. The one we swapped for had a mission note stating that you were supposed to put it in a cache that you DNF, which made it even better :-)

Arthur & Trillian AS - I just love this coin

fairyhoney generously passed mightyzinn one of her Geo Tags last night. While he was a bit too into running about with other mini-cachers at the time to really appreciate it, he was very happy about it this morning. I suggested that we make it a traveler and he made it very clear it was going in his secret stash of geo goodies and nowhere else :-) Thanks for sharing fairyhoney!

A coin that has been in my Hearts desire for some time is that naughty

Elusive Mr Muggles!!!

I have a FTL...First to Loot and just gotta fina that Elusive fella!!!

I also have always been looking for a Glow Mountain Cachoids!!! I saw one on Flutershys list for some time and kick myself for not hittin her up with a trade, cause it aint there no more!!!

Also a Green Achers Benchmark as well as other Benchmarks which include:

Lewis and Clark- Both of em!

Mt Rushmore

North Dakota

The Hawaii Benchmarks

Down under

Meades Ranch Gold

Washington Monument

The Pyramids of Giza

and The wright Brothers

I have been on a Benchmark kick for some time...I need a larger one as a cache placement too!- That is as long as I got it safe and sound in my collection as well :anibad:

Wanna Trade???

Added a few new ones to my 'geocoin heart desire...' list :-)

Unnecessary Bushwhacking

Rainforest Jewel v1.

Phantom Cacher

Lightning Jeff

Earth Turtle

Tracking Time

Astrolabe

and after swapping some trackables last night...

Fox & Hound - Seen F&H's avatar but this makes for a really nice coin!

Magic 8 Ball - Very, very cool. The one we swapped for had a mission note stating that you were supposed to put it in a cache that you DNF, which made it even better :-)

Arthur & Trillian AS - I just love this coin

What color are you looking for in the "magic 8 ball"? I'm fairly sure that I have either an extra green or blue one :anibad:

What color are you looking for in the "magic 8 ball"? I'm fairly sure that I have either an extra green or blue one B)

!!! We're looking for *any* Magic 8 Ball B)

Will start frantically looking about for your seeking list very shortly, although we have a *very* short list of trading coins at the moment (that's why this got posted to 'geocoin desire' rather than 'geocoin trading' :blink: )

I'll have to see if my 8-ball coin is activated. If not, it's yours, intolerable. I'll take a look tomorrow.

I found my extra green one <_< . Let us know for sure if yours is activated or not. I bet that If he is going to set his free into the wilds, he could even accept an adoption, Right :P :P ?

Thank you very much..I'm more than willing to trade for it though. I will send you an email shortly.

Did you get my email Fairyhoney?

I'll have to see if my 8-ball coin is activated. If not, it's yours, intolerable. I'll take a look tomorrow.

I found my extra green one :) . Let us know for sure if yours is activated or not. I bet that If he is going to set his free into the wilds, he could even accept an adoption, Right B):) ?

Thanks for the offer fairhoney. I've been in touch with intolerable, and it's a done deal. I know you offered first, but I have a reason for wanting to do something a little special for them. B)

Did you get my email Fairyhoney?

I Did get your e-mail :) Now, can you send me your daughters name B)

I found my extra green one :) . Let us know for sure if yours is activated or not. I bet that If he is going to set his free into the wilds, he could even accept an adoption, Right :antenna:B) ?

Thanks for the offer fairhoney. I've been in touch with intolerable, and it's a done deal. I know you offered first, but I have a reason for wanting to do something a little special for them. :)

Thank you both so much!

And 4BOWS, I'm doing a big old happy dance right now! Its one thing to get a coin you want, but its something entirely better when there's a story behind it to make it a little extra special. This will be one of those coins for us B)

I found my extra green one B) . Let us know for sure if yours is activated or not. I bet that If he is going to set his free into the wilds, he could even accept an adoption, Right :antenna:B) ?

Thanks for the offer fairhoney. I've been in touch with intolerable, and it's a done deal. I know you offered first, but I have a reason for wanting to do something a little special for them. :antenna:

Thank you both so much!

And 4BOWS, I'm doing a big old happy dance right now! Its one thing to get a coin you want, but its something entirely better when there's a story behind it to make it a little extra special. This will be one of those coins for us :)

If it isn't Too personal . . . you know that we here in the forums are curious by nature :)