What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

A couple of things I have been wanting for soooo long but can't seem to get my paws on:

(these coinz are probably out of reach, but ya can't fault a person for trying and trying and trying, hehehe)

*** Geowoodstock III nickel (one of my biggest coin desires that I have not been able to make happen, lol)

Joe Frog

Mount10Bike - any version

Geocoin Club ammo can (2005)

Compass Rose 2005

Earth Turtle - any

Loggerhead coin -any one

Remember 9-11 gold

AT Trail GA

AT Trail MD

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Well I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that this could happen, but my desire for a CCC coin has been fulfilled.

When LadyBee4T mentioned this thread I decided to post just cuz. It did not occur to me that it would be a dream come true, so I posted and put the thought aside.

After a stressful week the two of us went out to cache for the afternoon. We got cold and stopped for lunch and while munching merrily away on my sandwich she set an envelope on the table with my name on it.

Having set aside the hope for one of these neat coins I had no idea what the envelope contained, but sure enough it was a Creepy Crawler Cacher coin just for me.

I did indeed scream inside the restaurant and I did indeed get very embarrassed.

So don't know who set this up, or how it came to pass, but I thank whomever it is! You made a rough week much better and brought a huge smile and a lot of laughs to me...and LadyBee4T who was as surprised as I was when I yelled out!

I hope that all of you are able to have such surprises with your hearts desires too.

Thank you and Merry Christmas! nurse nanna

Well I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that this could happen, but my desire for a CCC coin has been fulfilled.

When LadyBee4T mentioned this thread I decided to post just cuz. It did not occur to me that it would be a dream come true, so I posted and put the thought aside.

After a stressful week the two of us went out to cache for the afternoon. We got cold and stopped for lunch and while munching merrily away on my sandwich she set an envelope on the table with my name on it.

Having set aside the hope for one of these neat coins I had no idea what the envelope contained, but sure enough it was a Creepy Crawler Cacher coin just for me.

I did indeed scream inside the restaurant and I did indeed get very embarrassed.

So don't know who set this up, or how it came to pass, but I thank whomever it is! You made a rough week much better and brought a huge smile and a lot of laughs to me...and LadyBee4T who was as surprised as I was when I yelled out!

I hope that all of you are able to have such surprises with your hearts desires too.

Thank you and Merry Christmas! nurse nanna

You have friends in a lot of places Anne :)

My heart's desire would be to get an Unnecessary Bushwhacking geocoin! :wub:

Yah! I wanted to get one of the 100 Finds geocoins for my #100, but #101 involved so much Unnecessary Bushwhacking that when shortly after I came across one of these, this is one of my favorite coins out there and the coin that I hope to eventually pick up as my '100 Finds' coin (after the fact, oh well).

Aside from that, my geocoin heart desires...

Rainforest Jewel v1...

Phantom Cacher

Lightning Jeff (although I've never actually seen one, I assume its a design similar to the pathtag)

Earth Turtle

Moun10Bike

Tracking Time

Astrolabe

None of which I will likely ever pick up, or for some, even see in person!

My heart desires plenty of coins but mostly any of the Mystery coins because they are so cool and what could be better than getting a coin that is given with such generosity.

Also, I wish to thank everyone in this community with all my heart for being so kind and welcoming to us. Merry Christmas

I am just getting into collecting coins so there are a lot of beautiful coins out there that I hope to own someday. I hope to eventually design a coin of mine own, IF I am artistic enough. Some of the coins I have seen are unbelievable detailed and beautiful.

The top of my list would have to be:

2007 Compass Rose

Rainforest Jewel v1

Earth Turtle (these are too cute)

Flower of Life (gold)

I am waiting to preorder Kuntry Kashin (too cute) and Rainforest Jewel v2 (beautiful)

keh

My Heart's Desire would be that I not miss out on V2 of Tsun's Rainforest Jewel coins like I did with V1... someone please wake me up if I'm about to miss out again!

LOL, well, another of my Hearts' Desire coin wishes came true today.... No, not the Rainforest Jewel V1, and no, not a PI Suduko coin (in either color!).... But, I DID get a wake up call this morning alerting me that V2 of the Rainforest Jewels were open for pre-order. Thanks TeamFireboy, I'm still laughing over the email you sent :( .

Oh, and yep, I did get my order in....

I cached and shopped til I dropped today and am so tired I can't see the words I am typing, but I can't go to bed til I say this....

Some time ago I added a note to this thread that there were 2 coins I really liked. One was the CCC, and to my complete and utter surprise I now have one. I have already told that story.

That was a shock to me, I did not expect it at all and I am still in awe of it. The family is getting a bit tired of me showing it to them and asking if I had told them the story yet....(insert rolling eyes here)

The other coin I mentioned was one that mentioned pain. I saw this one at some point a very long time ago. I had no idea where I had seen it, nor did I know whose it was. I remember sending inquiries to a coin maker and asking about it, but was told it was a personal coin and that I would most likely never find one. So I put the thought aside and let it go til I posted that in my list of 2 on this thread.

I work with patients in pain for a living though and I never really forgot about this coin. I just dismissed it as a pipe dream.

I got a response in the thread with a suggestion of whose coin is was, though with the craziness of the fall and the amount of extra hours I have been working lately I have not had the time to put into reallly exploring it. And again, I really did not think that I would ever find it anyway, so why set myself up to be dissappointed, right?

Then today.

As I finally got a day off with roads deemed passable, LadyBee4T and I met to continue working on a tough cache we have been rather "obsessed" with. Therapy for the mind and body is another way of looking at it.

As we drove there we were chatting up a storm and catching up since it's been a zoo for both of us lately and we had not really had any good friend yakking and caring time. And of course, plotting our strategy on this elusive cache.

And with that distraction in mind, out of the blue she tossed something at me and asked me to explain it.

I opened a small piece of paper and there inside it was a note, asking her to please see that I received it.

Enclosed....you guessed it....

The coin I so desired.

A large big black question mark with a smilie face on it...and the name Skin Guy.

The other side is the statement..."When you find the cache, the pain is gone!"

I can't believe it!

When I posted here I had not the slightest idea that this was going to happen. I thought it was just a way to share the disappointments of not having the ones we really like. Sort of like sharing the sadness one might feel if they don't get what they want for their birthday, or a forgotten anniversary.

Little did I know.

So whomever you are, and at this time I do not know....Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am more blessed than I deserve and more humbled than I can say.

And shocked to say the least. I know that many people do kind things and many of us benefit, but this was totally unexpected and I sincerely hope that you get back a hundred fold the blessings you paid out to me and to others.

I only hope that someday I can find a way to pay it forward (or backward for that matter)

Thank you, anne

A pink duck. GPX Nav sent me a wonderful green glittery duck and that is the first I had seen of the MWGB ducks. So now I need a pink one.

And there is even a story behind why I need a pink one.

A friend got married last spring and she had a Ton of little girl relatives. She told them all that if they wanted to be flower girls, they could be, all they had to do was wear a pink dress and they would all get to spread rose petals. There was something like two dozen little girls and I have called them the pink ducks ever since. They looked like a flock of disorganized ducks going up the aisle, chattering the whole way. They were so darned cute, it was the highlight of the wedding for me. There was one who was so happy to be seeing people and saying "hi" as she went up the aisle that she completely forgot what she was doing 'til she got to the front, so she turned around and went back down spreading petals. And there was another little bitty one with a sister even littler. The littler one joined in with her sister for the last two rows. That child should be an baseball outfielder. She managed to cover people along both sides in petals and she truly wasn't big enough to walk the whole way.

Nurse Nana..... from one Nurse (me) to another (you).

I know exactly how you feel. I was surprised by someone when I posted my desires here too. I was inquiring about Firefighting coins and/or 9-11 coins. IBCrashen gifted me.

Here is my take on this whole thing. As a nurse, we see pain, we see death, we see suffering. We also see joy and new life. I work in the ED. I see a lot of stuff that would make a strong man cry. But, we give our care (and boy do we) and we go home. I use this distraction of Geocaching and coin collecting to unwind from work.

That we have found such a wonderful group of people to share this obsession with is a big surprise to me. I am so used to giving, not being on the "receiving" end. To you I say... enjoy. I have just "payed it forward" by sending a package to a person who will have no idea it came from me. That is the fun in this.

To all who read this... thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this a wonderful place to decompress and spread joy to others!!! Jodi