What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

The coins I need are:

Moun10Bike V2

Indy Diver V1

Capt Prozac

Dhobby1 V1

I will offer many Super Rare coins including WanderingDragon, BUCK SNORT, and Garmin Grand Opening.

This is not a trade thread, :blink: . I believe it was started as to if there was one coin out there in the Geocoin world you would like to have what would it be ? Your most sort after Geocoin, that one dream coin you would like to attain.

The coins I need are:

Moun10Bike V2

Indy Diver V1

Capt Prozac

Dhobby1 V1

I will offer many Super Rare coins including WanderingDragon, BUCK SNORT, and Garmin Grand Opening.

Let's try to keep this on-topic...it isn't a trading thread...just a wish thread. :blink:

As for me, I would LOVE to have any of the Wales geocoins. :blink:

The coins I need are:

Moun10Bike V2

Indy Diver V1

Capt Prozac

Dhobby1 V1

Let's try to keep this on-topic...it isn't a trading thread...just a wish thread. :yikes:

As for me, I would LOVE to have any of the Wales geocoins. ;)

There are Welsh coins!? Cool - gonna go and look those up!!

Greets all, Well I had to think long and hard on this topic, I would say the #1 coin I would want for my collection is Gowoodstock III, The fine 3D detail, Florida Theme, Palm Trees and Ocean, seem quite fitting to where I reside. Glenn

Project4.jpg

Greets all. Well I recieved a package from Karma (Dorkfish) I was admiring some of her miniture Sea Horse coins sent, and low and behold on the very bottom of a box of assorted goodies was sitting this GWIII Coin :wub::D It's activated in her name rather then adopting the coin I wrote her a note that it will remain her coin, she updated the coins log to state it was "OUR" Coin so we may share it . I must grab it when I have a moment to do so. I am not even sure how to express my gratitude for forfilling my Geocoin wish. Love ya from afar. Glenn

Great coin Glenn! Congrats.

I've been hiding from these forums lately, but with all the contacts of best wishes and such, I feel I can maybe make an appearance from time to time (as long as I steer clear of those new coin posts). You people are AWESOME!!

THANKS for making my geocoin heart very happy with your spreading of "SUNSHINE" LadyBee4t!! You are great kid!!

Will have to think about how my heart feels now...there will be a bunch of coins out there I'll have to miss out on!

Still would love a great Yemon coin though!!! Hey, one can dream...right??

:) personal coin of my own :)

Apart from that very very old dream which is still a drawing I can post these previous 'wants' now I've have happily traded or purchased them recently in no particular order:

2ys4u - a real mystery coin hunt as the icon was showing on coincodes.com with the name of the coin but i couldn't find either a photo or the team name. thank you to wer2ys4u both metals on the way!

copper yardbird - a code geocoin my main collecting theme, at only 50 minted and only a handful for sale and not to international seemed doomed to be forever elusive; many thanks to red brown for facilitating can't wait to see the yellow mailer!

solvognen - another mystery coin as the photo caption on geocoincollection.net was mispelled; made for sommerland Rørvig event (GC13F92)

gold trade only and silver LE (danish sunchariots) just awesome! Thanks Hr og fru

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC13F92

I would LOVE to find a geobaby coin with blue diapers. My best friends are expecting a baby boy in January, and as a good geomissionary I intend to create a geocaching account for him on the day he will be born. So I still have a couple of months to try and score this coin somehow, so I can activate it for him on his zeroth birthday as well.

For myself I would love to find a Sinterklaas coin. Sinterklaas is my favorite (Dutch) holiday. I live in Italy now and this year I am organizing a Sinterklaas event for the second time to spread some of the Dutch sweet culture (Sinterklaas is actually San Nicola (from Bari) so it should be a serious Italian holiday too! (I bet not all of you know that "Santa Claus" is actual9y derived from "Sinterklaas").

I am trying to exhaust all my options to get this coin in my activated collection! I LOVE this coin.

gccaug1.jpg

Did you ever get this coin?

I've seen a TB along the same lines... it was a plastic kiwi holding a glass of beer. I think it was called 'Kiwi of the Last Cache' :(

Probably the Micky Diver coin...it's sooo close to my first hobby nickname: Mousebusters.

I want to put in a big thank you to the unable-to-be-named geocoin person (by that geocoiner's request) who sent me a Cav Raven geocoin a little time back. So totally unexpected and generous. :D

Well, my list just got severely bigger, I'd have to say...

An original Original Stash coin or a Tsunrisebey Raiders of the Lost Cache coin

Those were among my favorites...

Rod,

I'd be happy to send you another one. I heard about your unlucky streak :rolleyes: Keep your chin up :o (think I still have your addy lying around somewhere).

tsun

Well, my list just got severely bigger, I'd have to say...

An original Original Stash coin or a Tsunrisebey Raiders of the Lost Cache coin

Those were among my favorites...

Rod,

I'd be happy to send you another one. I heard about your unlucky streak -_- Keep your chin up :anicute: (think I still have your addy lying around somewhere).

tsun

Wow, THANKS Tsun!! I'd be honored to return it to my colledtion...and promise to better protect it next time!! Much appreciated!!

I couldn't believe this topic was on the 3rd page...but it's back to the front now!!

BIG THANKS to ScoutingWV for bringing home another of the coins my heart desired, the OS coin (with pin) is now back in my collection....BUT, that wasn't all! Also in the package was the ScoutingWV personal coin #91...AWESOME!!

Thanks for making my heart's desire come true!! Simply AWESOME how caring everyone is in this forum!!!

My heart's desire on this day is safe travels for all that are heading out to visit with families and friends!! PLEASE, be safe and keep watch around you, one never knows what the next car over is doing!!

My heart's desire is that everyone has a happy Thanksgiving (those who actually celebrate Thanksgiving). I have a lot to be thankful for...mostly, I'm thankful for everyone in the forums, all my great friends and all love and compassion seen here! I'm thankful for MiGO and all my great friends who trust me enough to vote me in. I'm thankful for my family and all the love there!!

My heart's desire is that everyone is as fortunate as I!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

My heart's desire on this day is safe travels for all that are heading out to visit with families and friends!! PLEASE, be safe and keep watch around you, one never knows what the next car over is doing!!

My heart's desire is that everyone has a happy Thanksgiving (those who actually celebrate Thanksgiving). I have a lot to be thankful for...mostly, I'm thankful for everyone in the forums, all my great friends and all love and compassion seen here! I'm thankful for MiGO and all my great friends who trust me enough to vote me in. I'm thankful for my family and all the love there!!

My heart's desire is that everyone is as fortunate as I!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

Amen, Rod, amen!

Naomi <_<

I would wish for a Rain Forest Jewel coin. I already have one of Tsuns coins, the Belize Toucan. Tsun makes beautiful coins!

2nd wish, would be any coin related to Firefighters or a Remember 911 coin if there are any like that out there.

I am a noob to coins so I don't know how many different coins are out there or what my coin collecting habits are yet.

Hubby thinks I am addicted to coins and that I should attend a "Coin-a-holics" meeting.

If he only really knew...bwaa ha ha ha ;):D:D

I would wish for a Rain Forest Jewel coin. I already have one of Tsuns coins, the Belize Toucan. Tsun makes beautiful coins!

2nd wish, would be any coin related to Firefighters or a Remember 911 coin if there are any like that out there.

I am a noob to coins so I don't know how many different coins are out there or what my coin collecting habits are yet.

Hubby thinks I am addicted to coins and that I should attend a "Coin-a-holics" meeting.

If he only really knew...bwaa ha ha ha :P:anibad::ph34r:

There is a 9/11 coin out, I have one (activated)...not sure how hard they are to find.

I should have said HAD one of these....sometimes I forget (maybe that's for the best).

Edited by Rockin Roddy

If he only really knew...bwaa ha ha ha :P:anibad::ph34r:

There is a 9/11 coin out, I have one (activated)...not sure how hard they are to find.

I should have said HAD one of these....sometimes I forget (maybe that's for the best).

There are at least two 911 coins out that were monthly coins of the month. This years "Remember"and last years"Never Forget".

I'm not a huge coin collector. I searched through my little collection the other day to find duplicates of any I had for someone and it occurred to me that I only have them for my own pleasure and memories. I do cherish some special ones that were gifts and in memory of certain accomplishments.

But there are two coins that I covet:

The CCC mystery coin that has been so sought after recently. I love the humor in it and I have been jealous of those who have one. The green monster of envy has hit me I fear. The back of that coin is me to a tee.

The other one is one I can't even remember specifically, but I tried unsuccessfully to get one long ago. It was a personal coin made for someone that mentions pain. I work in a pain clinic and would have loved to get one to take to work, but whomever made it said there had not been anymore for some time when I inquired about it.

My two hearts desires. I'm not going to lose sleep over them, but they are the two that come instantly to me when thinking about it.

Having fun anyway! anne

I am amazed with the generosity of the people here in the coin forums. I posted my desires, mostly because I wasn't aware if there were any other Firefighter coins (we have 2 different ones) and/or coins for remembering 911. I was hoping for information. Well, I got some information and.... IBcrashen is sending a Remember 911 coin to us. WOW, WOW WOW! I am used to being the one who gives, and now I find myself on the receiving end. How do I respond enough to let IBcrashen know how wonderful his gift to us is? Thank you does not seem enough, but THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!!!! J

Now.... bwaaa haaa haaaa... how to pay it forward. I must find someone to gift one of our coins to... More later!

:laughing:

*snip*

The other one is one I can't even remember specifically, but I tried unsuccessfully to get one long ago. It was a personal coin made for someone that mentions pain. I work in a pain clinic and would have loved to get one to take to work, but whomever made it said there had not been anymore for some time when I inquired about it.

*snip*

It may be a skinguy questionmark geocoin and on the back it states "When you find the cache the pain is gone".

This quote came from a cacher after he found a mystery cache owned by skinguy (from Idaho), who is a master of 5 star mystery puzzles. The cacher that made the quote recently passed away at the young age of 44 and will be missed by all who knew him.

QUOTE(Nurse Nanna @ Nov 22 2007, 09:41 PM)

*snip*

*snip*

It may be a skinguy questionmark geocoin and on the back it states "When you find the cache the pain is gone".

This quote came from a cacher after he found a mystery cache owned by skinguy (from Idaho), who is a master of 5 star mystery puzzles. The cacher that made the quote recently passed away at the young age of 44 and will be missed by all who knew him.

I think you are right. I saw it a long time ago and loved it, but have not seen it since and can't locate my notes about it.

Anyone know how I could find a picture of it?

That's a shame about losing someone at 44. So young. I'm sorry to hear about this.

Thanks for the info. anne

The red poppy coin and pin set, the site says they are unavail. but the date was supposed to be the 21st for more avail. If anyone sees them avail please let me know...

I saw it in the Geoswag presale page, but when I added to cart it said it was sold out. Keep checking sometime I have been able to get coins once all the orders have been filled and they have some left over.

and.....from another thread

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Here is our current update:

The matching pins are in. We will be selling these seperate as well as with sets. The Geocoins should be on hand and ready on Wed of next week. I will post some of the pins tonight.

Thanks

--------------------

Caching around the world.

Custom Geocoins

Geoswag Your one source

Going around the bend for the next cache."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helps Frozen Buns :P

Edited by Team FIREBOY