What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

Being a transplanted Canadian, I've been trying to get a coin from each of the Provinces. The one province that I've had a hard time with is Quebec. I tried to order one from the Quebec Geocaching Association w/o any luck and I was out bidded on Ebay.... any coin from Quebec would make me happy! :(

Edited by lagrac

Being a transplanted Canadian, I've been trying to get a coin from each of the Provinces. The one province that I've had a hard time with is Quebec. I tried to order one from the Quebec Geocaching Association w/o any luck and I was out bidded on Ebay.... any coin from Quebec would make me happy! :huh:

I just saw 3 more Quebec coins on Ebay, maybe you could give them another shot?

I've been looking for CRAKE's Tracking Time Geocoin since I started collecting geocoins (about 10 months ago).

Too expensive on eBay and haven't seen a lot on trading list.

Yes, I finally manage to get a Tracking Time Geocoin ;)

My geocoin heart now desire a Twin Peaks Silver or Gold.

Hope I won't have to wait 10 months for this one. :)

Edited by SecretChief

I really want to have these:

turtlegeneral.jpgturtlecoppergeneral.jpg

:shocked:

I was too late to buy them :o

Same here. I won a copper one on ebay, paid 28 $ premium including shipping to Norway. The coin never showed up, and ebay has closed the sellers account. One lesson learned, the seller had over 300 sales, but still something must have gone wrong. Now I'm waiting for a refund.

I really want to have these:

turtlegeneral.jpgturtlecoppergeneral.jpg

:shocked:

I was too late to buy them :o

Same here. I won a copper one on ebay, paid 28 $ premium including shipping to Norway. The coin never showed up, and ebay has closed the sellers account. One lesson learned, the seller had over 300 sales, but still something must have gone wrong. Now I'm waiting for a refund.

Wow, sorry to hear about the bad sale! At least you have the prospect of getting a refund. Dang, if I hadn't missed the boat myself on these I'd try to help you out.

OMG!! In my mail tray today was a mailer... sent from myself... post marked Ca... I don't remember being in California recently... but hey... maybe I was :laughing:

Opened up the mailer to find... a Crake Monarch coin!!! OMG - thank you who ever it was who sent me this - I am absolutely wrapped!! It is a very beautiful and awesome coin that I will cherish very much!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

In another thread, I saw the mouse shaped dive flag coin, which are a couple of passions of mine. My better half worked with the characters at Disney's MGM Studios. While we are both divers as well, this would be a perfect and Heart Desiring coin for me :laughing: . I am not sure what the coin is called or where it came from.. or where to get it... All I know is that I would REALLY want one!!!!

I have to agree with PSU Fan. After seeing the Mickey Ears shaped coin in another thread I think that now tops our list of what does your geocoin heart desire. :laughing: My daughter and I both love anything Disney...although she really like the princesses. Tinkerbell and Mickey I love all the catchy tunes from all the movies. Been singing 'you've got the bare necessities' all week since The Jungle Book was re-released this week. Such great happy music. (YES, I am a really big kid at heart. LOL)

Well, went to my first geocoin event this past weekend. I've always loved coins but don't have the finances to become a collector. I was very lucky to have won a couple in the raffle this past weekend but then I also looked around and began drooling. :laughing:

I think my tastes fall to the uniquely shaped, nicely colored coins that have some personal meaning to me.

I love Mauison's fish hooks. Beautiful

I also love the 'joefrog' froggie, too cute.

and of course the Tsun is great too.

I've never seen anything out there with bears on it but I would love something with black bears. Maybe there's my first coin? :wacko:

Guess I'm in for it now that I've got a few...just can't stop.

Edited by JKGraziano

I really need a parent. A parent to my turtles. I tried to get an Earth Turtle to look after my Baby Loggerhead and Micros, but somehow they just didn't gel. Then I asked two Mauison turtles to foster the babies, but they weren't interested either.

So if anyone has a spare Mr & Mrs Loggerhead with good parenting skills, can they contact me on: http://cointracking.com/public/CheesyPigs

Thanks so much :D

I haven't looked at new coins in quite awhile, can't afford to, so a lot of these I have never heard of. However I ran across one that my Geocoin heart desires today, unfortunately it's seller is one of those ebay only ones, so I doubt I will get it. Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night coin. I have that picture on a poster in Bella's room, it's very soothing. This would likely end up being one of those rare coins I carry with me all over, assuming it is good enough quality, I can't tell by the pictures. *sigh*

Well, went to my first geocoin event this past weekend. I've always loved coins but don't have the finances to become a collector. I was very lucky to have won a couple in the raffle this past weekend but then I also looked around and began drooling. B)

I think my tastes fall to the uniquely shaped, nicely colored coins that have some personal meaning to me.

I've never seen anything out there with bears on it but I would love something with black bears. Maybe there's my first coin? :grin:

B) Please don't blame me or dorkfish for your geocoin addiction B)

Edited by BRoKeN W
Well, went to my first geocoin event this past weekend. I've always loved coins but don't have the finances to become a collector. I was very lucky to have won a couple in the raffle this past weekend but then I also looked around and began drooling. B)

I've never seen anything out there with bears on it but I would love something with black bears. Maybe there's my first coin? B)

:grin: Please don't blame me or dorkfish for your geocoin addiction B)

LOL, I blame my Dad mostly, he keeps teasing me with his new purchases or trades, but you guys didn't help at all!! B)

I'm just thrilled I had such good fortune at the event. Got me off to a good start. Truly a great day for it too, thanks again for all your hard work. If you all ever need help on future events please call me up!

I haven't looked at new coins in quite awhile, can't afford to, so a lot of these I have never heard of. However I ran across one that my Geocoin heart desires today, unfortunately it's seller is one of those ebay only ones, so I doubt I will get it. Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night coin. I have that picture on a poster in Bella's room, it's very soothing. This would likely end up being one of those rare coins I carry with me all over, assuming it is good enough quality, I can't tell by the pictures. *sigh*

Psssst, I've got a Starry Night coin for you.... B) (shhh dont tell anyone...)

Psssst, I've got a Starry Night coin for you.... B) (shhh dont tell anyone...)

I've been looking everywhere for one of these too, they really are beautiful coins.

Weel, I'm new with this thing called geocoins, but allready adicted. I had a bunch coming from several stores from USA, and i follow several threads for coming coins. And they keep coming B)

The one i really liked most so far, and i midssed its the "Don't Panic Geocoin" which has the awnser for all the questions about the universe, life and stuff at the back - "42" . B)B)

I'll have the new Portuguese geocoin 07 for trade later October :grin:

PL

Hmmm, this thread made me stop and think about my "most wanted" coins. I'd have to say a Pi Math Puzzle, either color, and more reasonably (maybe? hopefully?) one of Tsun's turtles.

Dreams really CAN come true! Opened my mail today to find a beautiful Earth Turtle coin! This little guy will always be treasured!

Hmmm, this thread made me stop and think about my "most wanted" coins. I'd have to say a Pi Math Puzzle, either color, and more reasonably (maybe? hopefully?) one of Tsun's turtles.

Dreams really CAN come true! Opened my mail today to find a beautiful Earth Turtle coin! This little guy will always be treasured!

Well, I'm jealous, I've wanted one of those for a good while:)

I would really love to have this coin:

as-ultimate-both.JPG

I would have to agree with mousekakat here - this one has been at the top of my wish list for a while now.

T1

I am so glad you like our coin. Right now I do not have any but,,,, we will be geting more in in Nov. when we get the Ultimate DNF's in. Remind me and we will get one out.

This dream came true for us today thanks to imchasingshadows. Thank you Nancy:)

Psssst, I've got a Starry Night coin for you.... :blink: (shhh dont tell anyone...)

OMG!!! I wont tell, but I Can I say how amazingly sweet you are?!