What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I would absolutely love to get a First Finder's Dance geocoin. I have wanted one since they came out and have been unable to trade or buy one that is affordable. Binary J donated one for GW5 that I planned to bid on but totally forgot to bid because of feeding all of the hungry hordes of geocachers.

Edited by horsegeeks

I am sure there are others that I haven't thought of but these for sure:

Unknown Soldier

Tombstone Justice

Garmin Grand openning (of course)

Any Version of Moun10Bike

Volunteer

And of course the mystery coins I don't have;

GCF, Leprachaun, GeoCoinBug, etc . . . probably easier to say the ones I do have GSA, ECB, and Binary

I would have to say near the top of my list would be the LFD Geo-Bone (both metals) and the Groundspeak Mystery coins (both shapes). They're two of the few Canadian coins I don't have in at least one metal, and unfortunately two of the hardest to find (especially the Mystery). But, I still hold out hope. ;) A few months ago I managed a trade for a 2006 Avalanche, and in the last month was approached by someone with a 2005 Calgary copper, both of which I also considered almost impossible to get. So, anything is possible!

This could probably fall under the "I've been bit" thread. I have been geocaching with my hubby for about 2 years and just recently decided I wanted my own account which opened the world of forums. I never knew that there was a whole world of geocoins and such. Well, I've become a little addicted, its the first thing I do when I get on the computer in the morning and that last at night. I have to see who is getting what coin and whats new. I even went and bought a coin holder for my coins....right now I have 6 coins and 3 on the way that I've ordered or won on ebay. So right now I am building up my collection. I love TSun's coins and have ordered turtles and lilypads and won a GeoJellie from her and they are all so beautiful. I definitely will be ordering my own set of Geojellies the next time around. So be on the look out because I will want to trade. ;) I also thought the FSM coin was really neat but I bought that one for my hubby, he loves the pasta. But to bring this totally back on topic my heart's desire is to continue collecting all the beautiful coins out there and to get my own so I can trade. ;)

An earth turtle - totally bummed I missed the order. I was just in Helena too - I hate it when I put things together after the fact!

Worker of wood - don't usually collect personal coins, but he was a phone-a-friend lifeline when I was visiting the Bay Area a while back, and I'd just like to celebrate the connection.

I haven't been collecting very long but I would love to get a Broken W Personal coin (cachin' in your dreams). Such a beautiful coin.

As for a set, The Rock-Paper-Scissors set is on my list as it is how my wife and I settle any trivial argument.

Has there ever been a Polish or Peace Corps coin made? if so those wold be very high on the priority list as well...but then again I also dream...

Edited by The_Geomonkeys

Hmmmmm My heart desires a Ben and Jerry's New York Fudge Chunk ;) ...Oh Geocoin heart...in that case~

When I first started all I wanted was that darn 05 Geocoinclub Ammocan!!! I almost payed 50.00 for it!

Now as pathetic as it may sound and as unavailable as it is, that yellow green gleem of a Yime just does it for me, thats one coin for some reason I didnt want to admit, but have wanted ever since I saw it...dont know why! Its a just a really cool coin and he's a funny guy too! I think I denied acceptance just because everybody wanted it and there were none to be had???

Id say a Moun10bike tops the list...but thats a given!

Id also like an 04 USA coin.

Lately i have slowed down my collecting.

but i continue to seek out food and cooking inspired coins.

The first one i saw was the CHEF Cache-Alot coin

a beautiful untrackable that has continued to be out of reach. ;)

I also missed out on peppers coins ;)

You've got mail!

Lately i have slowed down my collecting.

but i continue to seek out food and cooking inspired coins.

The first one i saw was the CHEF Cache-Alot coin

a beautiful untrackable that has continued to be out of reach. ;)

I also missed out on peppers coins ;)

You've got mail!

You'd be the 2nd one dropping that fine young man a note :D

Let's not make this the new trading thread. It sounds like the OP was interested in hearing about your "dream coin", not just something you want to arrange a trade for.

Let's see how this continues, but this may end up being merged with the pinned trading thread.

Im sure she likes to hear of the hopes and dreams comin true as well...Its a Happy thread! Dont get your noodles in a knot! :laughing:

I need a Golden Sketti! I got a Silver. Oooh... and a Copper would do well too!

I guess I have to say this...

This is a Dream about the Missing Coin in your Collection, Thread.

It's nice reading about what Geocoins our Hearts Desire... :laughing:

If a Dream Geocoin happens to fall into your Lap, Post it here!

But please, as per the Mod above, do not post Trade offers here.

It's nice to share a Dream with you! :ph34r:

Best Wishes!

~Fluttershy

:laughing: My dream of a BRoKeN W Personal coin has been fulfilled! They sent me an email today and have offered to send me one of their coins in the mail tomorrow. Their kindness is amazing. Thank you for making my geo-coin-dream come true. :ph34r: Now I just have to save enough money to mint my own coin to share the same kind of happiness with others in return!

I love butterflies (in case no one has noticed! :laughing: ) and am looking for Crake's Monarch coin as well as any of the fluttershy butterflies. I am so bummed that missed out on the Geojellies (I am hoping to get in on the next version) - I wouldn't mind being able to get a yummy flavor..............

Jaime

Like everyone else any Moun10Bike coin.

But more realistically I want:

HFGcC #2, #3, #4, #6, #8, #9

Tiki King Mojo, Yawp, Lord Pomsby (I have tried to trade the Mojo's Hoard and Bikki-Bikki for them with no luck) :D:laughing:

I am sure there are others but these one are at the top of my list to try to find. :ph34r:

There's an 8 and 9?? :ph34r: Can you tell me what they are?

Like everyone else any Moun10Bike coin.

But more realistically I want:

HFGcC #2, #3, #4, #6, #8, #9

Tiki King Mojo, Yawp, Lord Pomsby (I have tried to trade the Mojo's Hoard and Bikki-Bikki for them with no luck) :) :)

I am sure there are others but these one are at the top of my list to try to find. :D

There's an 8 and 9?? :) Can you tell me what they are?

#8 - Newspaper Box

#9 - Plastic Container

I like the Hides and finds too...Got 2 of em!

It would be nice to have a Favorites Seek list for coins such as all these we list here, cause you never know what someone Really Really Really wants.

I thought about it and some more coins Id really like to have are

Hazards of caching #2 GoJayBee's bee sting...I remember when he posted the actual pic on the Bee ware thread...It has been burned in my head ever since! :)

Pay it forward coin...Just would be cool to recieve it unknowingly

Cache agent...Mission impossible The Secret Agents on there!...Thats him~Right! :)

A reviewer coin would also be cool

Edited by 007BigD

I would really love to have this coin:

as-ultimate-both.JPG Log book of life

As well as the Legend of the Sand Dollar coin that is coming out, too!

Then there are those precious turtles of Tsun's!

OHHH... want want want sooooooo much!! I've got a lot to learn about the different coins out there, there are so many beautiful ones!

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to any of the GeoJellies, I am head over heels for them, so much so that we're going to try to be a part of the next series if we can swing it financially, I've even thought out what "flavor" and color scheme!

There are some amazing folks here! I can't properly expres my gratitude!

*humbled*

Ohhh this is hard to narrow down to a few

Mt10bike v1 & 2

Garmin Grand Opening

Dances with Moose

Mystery Puzzle Coin

Shadow

Facedances

Gold GeoBone

Gold Federation

Hammerjane

Joe Frog

Avalache Coin

and about 200 more!

I can't tell you how nice it is to see you here, Peter! I haven't seen you post in a while.

Thanks for posting to my thread! :warm fuzzies:

This whole thread is giving me the :warm fuzzies: and I have to say, Thank you.

I mean it, from the bottom of my Geocoin Heart!

Please remember not to trade here... looks like we're doing good.

Love the Lap Falling that's going on!

It's like Last December... everyone being so nice to eachother! :o