New problem with downloading pocket queries

His_little_lamb

I know how to do pocket queries, get the gpx file and then convert in on my mac and make it work for my Magellen explorist 210. But aparently the rules have changed... Now when I download the file from my yahoo email instead of having a file entitled something like "1235015.zip", I have one called "secure download" which does nothing with my convert program (GPSBable). Did geocaching.com start using a different file type and me and my mac get left in the dust? I sure hope I don't have to go back to entering caches manually... :)

I know how to do pocket queries, get the gpx file and then convert in on my mac and make it work for my Magellen explorist 210. But aparently the rules have changed... Now when I download the file from my yahoo email instead of having a file entitled something like "1235015.zip", I have one called "secure download" which does nothing with my convert program (GPSBable). Did geocaching.com start using a different file type and me and my mac get left in the dust? I sure hope I don't have to go back to entering caches manually... :)
I still get zip files...

I prefer gmail to Yahoo! because the InBox is "dynamic." The messages come in automatically, meaning I don't have to refresh the page as I have to with Yahoo!. The other thing that was good is how I could forward the mail to my email client on my PC (Eudora), so everything is as it was before.

I prefer gmail to Yahoo! because the InBox is "dynamic." The messages come in automatically, meaning I don't have to refresh the page as I have to with Yahoo!. The other thing that was good is how I could forward the mail to my email client on my PC (Eudora), so everything is as it was before.

I had set up gmail to forward to my AOL email address a while back whern AOL was being a pain. I've been running weekly test queries and that go straight to AOL so i believe things are straightened out now, but i'm not changing a thing since this has worked so well.

It shouldn't make any difference but the only thing i can think of is, have you unchecked the box that says, "send as zip"?