2007 Idaho Geocoins

Team JSAM

The 2007 Idaho geocoin is finally ready for pre orders, after months of working together as a group the IGO crew put together this year's official Idaho Geocoin. This geocoin was designed by about 20 or so cachers from Idaho and with the help of the all mighty Jamie of Maddhattersneverland.com (thanks a ton Jamie). I think we made about 30 or so revisions to the coin before everyone was happy. The coin features imitation hard enamel for the center of the coin, translucent enamel for the outer circle and has a glow in the dark moon on the front. The coin is available in black nickel or antique silver both priced at 7.95. The coin is 1.75" in diameter and 3.0mm thick.

Click Here to Purchase

I'd like to get some of these. Is there anyway to reserve some and pay closer to mid-October when they'll arrive? I simply cannot keep shelling out $40 on coin orders that wont deliver for 30-50 days.

I will have some extras for any lost shippments but no there is no way to reserve any of the coins, most of the extra's I wind up with will be offered at events to local cachers so the chances are pretty slim that there will be any left to go around but I will post here if I do have any. We normally have the coins in stock after the pre orders but we will not be doing that with this coin. Also the pre order is a bit longer than our normal 3-4 week because I have to keep orders open longer for our non trackable personalized coin.

Jake

Man,

I'm dizzy after hitting all those "next", "continue" "are you sure", "checkout", "continue", "logon" ...

JayBee

Next time just click on the gold "check out with PayPal" button and once your cart is loaded up all you need to do is log on and bam your done, then you wont get so dizzy or better yet dont spin around in your office chair before placing your order, that helps to..... :)

Thanks for the order! :)

Jake

Anyone get theirs yet?

I just saw some for sale on Ebay and it reminded me to check if I actually ordered and paid for them.

No status reports here from the seller, either.

For sale on Ebay already?

Geeze...

*on edit* - I couldn't find any on ebay. You're not talking about the micro coin, are you?

Edited by IDLookout

Anyone get theirs yet?

I just saw some for sale on Ebay and it reminded me to check if I actually ordered and paid for them.

Geeze...

*on edit* - I couldn't find any on ebay. You're not talking about the micro coin, are you?

Try looking HERE

Anyone get theirs yet?

Geeze...

Try looking HERE

That was quick. Mine were waiting for me when I got home.

Not bad.