Let's Go Camping In Lancashire 2007

PopUpPirate

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...e8-579ebe2172f2

Beacon Fell View Holiday Park

Fri 5th Oct - Sat 6th Oct

Beacon Fell View Holiday Park, Higher Road, Longridge, Near Preston, Lancashire, PR3 2TF Tel. 01772 783233

We may be spending longer here, why not extend your stay?

HOW TO BOOK

Please phone the site, say you are with the GEOCACHING party, and book it direct. They will group us together. TYPICAL rate for a largish tent for both nights with hook-up is £35 total.

Indoor Heated Pool - Video Games - Laundrette - Colour Television - Camp & Tour Pitches - Kids Club - Children's Outdoor Play Area - Children's Indoor Play Area - Pets Permitted - Pool/Snooker - Mini Market - Cots Available - Entertainment - Sauna - Non-Smoking Bar / Clubhouse - Gym - Electricity in Caravans

YAY GET BOOKING! MORE TO FOLLOW!

Caches in the area are fab, I've done many between Preston and site and they are in wonderful unspoilt countryside. However, MORE TO FOLLOW near site. Local cachers please get in touch if you want to help me co-ordinate this!

http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/product.do?sku=262854 Got one and it's ace

BUT statistically October is as warm as May, therefore warmer than Easter.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/2006/index.html

Check out the caches towards Clitheroe and Pixelation ain't far away :anicute:

Secret Blue Lagoon is a good central point to spread out from, with the nice Cross drivebys around.

A couple of people have been requested £45 payment, this is wrong, it should be £35 and this includes hookup and a nice posh site with posh bogs and night entertainment. BARBARA is the person to ask for if you get charged the wrong figure, just an oversight they assure me :P

Tis the weekend after next... getting excited! :P

Tis the weekend after next... getting excited! B)

EEEUUUWWW PUP, can you get excited away from me please............................you make SUCH a mess!! :oB):P

Welllllllllllll looks like the Pirates will have an almost brand new ship to moor up at the event B)B):o That's IF we can get a new canvas fitted in Bolton on the way up on Friday B):D:D

GRRR!

would have loved to come to this for my first event but i had a dentist appointment booked on thursday, couldnt cancel or they would have cancelled all my others too!!

got a letter through today saying the appointment has to be rescheduled

aw well, maybe next time :) can't drive anyway!