My first Hide has been published!

srlbotanical

Just looking over your cache, I have some ideas that would make it "flow" better:

On this landmark you will find two years listed. Write down the first year 1XX5 with the fist X=A and the second X=B. Write down the second year 1XX9 with the first X=C and the second X=D. Plug in these coordinates to get to the second stage.

First off, "fist X=A" should be spelled correctly (first). If this were my cache, I'd rewrite it to say:

On this landmark, you will find two years listed. Write down the first year 1AB5. Write down the second year 1CD9. Plug in these coordinates to get to the second stage.

What fun. You can check it out HERE

I think I had more fun putting this together then I do when I am looking for a cache. :D

If anyone happens to do this one, I would love some constructive feedback!

Steve

Just looking over your cache, I have some ideas that would make it "flow" better:

On this landmark you will find two years listed. Write down the first year 1XX5 with the fist X=A and the second X=B. Write down the second year 1XX9 with the first X=C and the second X=D. Plug in these coordinates to get to the second stage.

First off, "fist X=A" should be spelled correctly (first). If this were my cache, I'd rewrite it to say:

On this landmark, you will find two years listed. Write down the first year 1AB5. Write down the second year 1CD9. Plug in these coordinates to get to the second stage.

I think I had more fun putting this together then I do when I am looking for a cache. :D

Steve

Thanks for the feedback, I agree. I made your suggested change.

Congratulations! How quickly was your FTF on it?

Steve

No finds yet... but its only been published for about 13 hours.

I am currently putting my first cache together. It is a sports theme cache and I am a BIG Steelers fan so I ordered a few things from one of the Steelers stores in Pittsburgh and am awaiting its arrival (very impatiently to boot). I have got a bunch of other sports items that I stocked in it too. I will take a pic and post it as soon as I get the rest of my stuff in. I am super excited about placing my first cache and I have a second one in mind already....got to go and get another ammo can.....

Congrats on your first hide!

~Erica

TDPR&C