GeoJellies Version 1 Charity Auction

pghlooking

So just a note...I didn't realize that we had ONE gold one in our batch...I had already traded a bunch...but when I looked in my bag of coins that were left...I still had the gold one! LOL So somehow I hadn't grabbed it out of the bag when I was grabbing coins out to mail away in trades! Anyway, if nothing else thanks for letting me know that there was a gold one in there! :laughing:

So just a note...I didn't realize that we had ONE gold one in our batch...I had already traded a bunch...but when I looked in my bag of coins that were left...I still had the gold one! LOL So somehow I hadn't grabbed it out of the bag when I was grabbing coins out to mail away in trades! Anyway, if nothing else thanks for letting me know that there was a gold one in there! :laughing:

I had to return a trade to someone (luckily, it was a face-to-face trade), because they gave me their gold. With the v2's it was pretty obvious, since we had our v2's minted in BN. Glad you still had your gold Tank Hounds!

Many of these are especially rare. It's so nice to see them in person...

Whomever is the highest bidder will certainly be very Lucky indeed! :o

Yes, one of mine from version one there were only 11 made :(

Including the one heading your way, thats only 3 of them that are not in my hands.