SWE: Hjälp för finnjävlar!

Hejssan!

Me and my wife are going to Stockholm 13.9.-15.9. The ferry Silja Symphony arrives 14.9. in the morning and leaves in the afternoon.

We would like to find some easy traditional caches in interesting, unseen locations:) close to the port (we don´t bring a car with us)

Because we have only a few hours of active caching time, we hope that difficulty and terrain are 2 or less.

So, fellow cachers in sweden, please help us!

If no one from sweden reads this forum please advice me about parallel forums that are active...?

P.S. I have also collected a bookmark list for tourists in Helsinki for example (see my profile) :)

P.P.S. a list would be good, but a .gpx file would be great!!! :blink:

Hejssan!

Me and my wife are going to Stockholm 13.9.-15.9. The ferry Silja Symphony arrives 14.9. in the morning and leaves in the afternoon.

We would like to find some easy traditional caches in interesting, unseen locations:blink: close to the port (we don´t bring a car with us)

Because we have only a few hours of active caching time, we hope that difficulty and terrain are 2 or less.

Hej på dig!

We found these caches in Stockholm on our way to Norway couple a weeks ago:

GC11VTJ Finlandsparken Geocoin Exchange

GCHDQH Frihamnen

They're both located less than 1 km from the Värtan terminal. Althought there's not much to see in these locations. :)

We would like to find some easy traditional caches in interesting, unseen locations :shock: close to the port (we don´t bring a car with us)

Thank you everyone for good tips!

I have learned, that the port area is not very worth to see... So we are concidering another point of view...

What if we took a cab from the port to somewhere 5 to 15 kilometers away, where it should be? A beautiful park, perhaps? A forest, a lake? The quantity of the caches is not important, but the quality and surroundings...

You can post your reply here or email me via my profile.

Thank you!

edit: I forgot to mention that we are celebrating our anniversary, so if you know romantic locations then let me know...

Edited by Haaskalintu