Mystery Coins

Theotokos

Hello everyone. We're pretty new to the caching world and so far are having a great time. Can't wait to get to some Canadian events and meet some other folks.

I've been reading with interest the geocoins forum as I find the coins and TB's to be pretty cool. I've seen a number of topics on the list related to the 'geocoin fairy, geo leprechaun, geocoin secret agent, geocoin bug - very colorful and interesting individuals.

Does Canada have any of these type of folks frequenting caches? It seems to create a lot of interest and looks like a whole lot of fun. Just curious - if there isn't...hmmmm...something to think about.

Hello everyone. We're pretty new to the caching world and so far are having a great time. Can't wait to get to some Canadian events and meet some other folks.

I've been reading with interest the geocoins forum as I find the coins and TB's to be pretty cool. I've seen a number of topics on the list related to the 'geocoin fairy, geo leprechaun, geocoin secret agent, geocoin bug - very colorful and interesting individuals.

Does Canada have any of these type of folks frequenting caches? It seems to create a lot of interest and looks like a whole lot of fun. Just curious - if there isn't...hmmmm...something to think about.

The Geo Easter Bunny visited Ontario, including one of my caches and left a very nice Easter Egg Coin in the cache which my son managed to get. There's a pic of him with the coin in my profile gallery somewhere.