Geoswag Coin and Pin Club

Degai

I, like many of you, have been so busy these last couple of months. I don't know that I have seen the Geoswag coin and pin for August.

Did I miss it and if so, could someone post a picture so I can check my coins to see if I got it, but didn't record it? Thanks.

Was quick to respond to the latest from GeoCoinClub.... not what you asked.

Come to think of it what was July's GC&P issue? Nevermind, I found it.

I don't think August has been sent out yet. Heck, they don't even have July posted in their designs section.

Edited by Droo

Their customer support really sucks. They should have notified EVERYONE that the coin is going to be a MONTH late instead of letting all of us sitting here thinking bad thoughts about them.

I'm really not thinking "bad" thoughts about them. Honestly, between my bad memory and busy schedule, I didn't know if they had been sent or not. Instant gratification isn't my thing (but it is nice sometimes), I just enjoy sitting back and waiting for the surprise! :(

:(

What a nice surprise! Was happy to finally see the mailer from Geoswag in my mailbox today, and after wondering what the coin was going to look like was super happy to see it is a school bus, being as I'm a school bus driver ( 10 years now) and we just finished our first week of (stressful) school. The pin is going on my visor hat that I wear almost everyday ;)

Thanks for making my day Geoswag!

Ms. B

I got mine today too, but can't get the activation code through Oak Coins. Nice design; I hope it's not too long before the problem is corrected.

Geoswag has done a great job with their retail web page, but have done nothing to maintain their club web page. I'm a patient and understanding guy, and I know that with coins, things don't always go according to plans. However, we would all feel better if Geoswag did better at keeping us informed.

The July Coin was on time BTW

Anyway, I received my August coins & pins today - Back to Caching (a school bus). Cute!

Yours might have been but ours did not arrive until mid August.

The July coin was on ebay before we got ours!

Haven't seen August yet either.

Edited by zazth

We have been working to make sure that August got out as soon as possible. There was a slight delay to August due to design issues. But I am sure those who get them, see they are very nice.

For September, the coin is in production. We expect to have them this month and send them out soon.

Our web page is updated. Please note, all our club coins are trackable on geocaching.com:

http://geocoinpin.geoswag.com/designs.html