Zazth Maze Coin

zazth

sent an email earlier - seems to not have made it - recent one bounced

"

<zazth_coins@c0x.net>:

child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full." :unsure:

Can you reserve a copper and contact for a possible trade? cheers

Although I haven't got an invoice yet I should think the $11 includes the coin - that's what the APE coin cost. It can't be heavier than the half dozen coins geocoinclub posted out to ends of earth for $6.30 the other day :unsure:

The coin costs $13,50, so I think the $11 goes on top of that...

Will be an expencive coin for me this, but if I want it - I gotta pay......

Ok, the only reason it is $11 shipping is I am using Priority Mail. that way they can be tracked. I'll look into cheaper way of mailing them out, however, no promises.

Mike

Ok, the only reason it is $11 shipping is I am using Priority Mail. that way they can be tracked. I'll look into cheaper way of mailing them out, however, no promises.

Mike

Hello Mike, I have ordered two coin. For these two $11 shipping is just too much. If it's up to me, just send them by regular mail, instead of trackable mail.

Rian (Team Van Stoffelen)

Mike

Hello Mike, I have ordered two coin. For these two $11 shipping is just too much. If it's up to me, just send them by regular mail, instead of trackable mail.

Hey Mike,

If tracking is the only thing you are concerned about then you can have a tracking # added to the regular shipping for only a few cents? That's how I usually ship.

Mike

It might be a good idea to combine all Dutch maze-coin orders into one and send them for $11? Then we (I ?) take care of sending the coins to all Dutch customers for just a few €'s.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :)

Hey Mike,

If tracking is the only thing you are concerned about then you can have a tracking # added to the regular shipping for only a few cents? That's how I usually ship.

But the 'few cents' is only for USA domestic shipments. Adding tracking to international shipments is much more expensive, and may even be required by PayPal if you took someone's money through their system. (This PayPal requirement was discussed in a tsunrisebey thread a few weeks ago.)

Mike

It might be a good idea to combine all Dutch maze-coin orders into one and send them for $11? Then we (I ?) take care of sending the coins to all Dutch customers for just a few €'s.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

Sounds good to me! :)

Mike

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :rolleyes:

Sounds good to me! :)

Goed idee/good idea. Mike can you arrange this?

tot cache,

team Wij Drie B)

Sounds good to me! :lol:

Goed idee/good idea. Mike can you arrange this?

If you would like that to happen, it can. Please email me "zazth_coins@cox.net" so I know who to add to the list of folks being mailed together. Understand, once I mail to and the coins arrive to the one person I am not responsable to replace coins lost in the mail. I will pack each order in it's own bubble mailer with owners name and address on them before I put in the bigger mailer. Does this work for all of Dutch persons ordering?

Mike

Well the mint oopsed on my order. they only shipped out 200 of the 250. The mail man tried to deliver those today but my dumb job got in the way of me being home. they should be trying again in the morning. the coins missing are the Black nickel so as soon as the rest get here I'll start getting them ready for mailing out on tuesday. monday is a holiday here in the US, no mail. Invoices will also be sent tomorrow when I have coins. Folks in the Netherlands need to let me know via email if they want the coins sent to one person over there before I send out invoices. anyone not on the list will get billed for the $11 shipping. thanks.

Mike

zazth

So maybe there are some aussie coins that want to get put into one shipment too. How many for $11?

As many as I can fit into the FLAT RATE package. if the Aussie community would like for it to be sent to one person and then mailed locally, that's fine with me. figure out who and each person wanting this needs to email me to confirm.

Mike

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but when you use priority mail for international shipment, you need to use a different customs form. Instead of the small green CN22, you need a larger multi-part form. I learned this when sending my geosanta stuff to Germany. If you were already aware, then you may return to your regularly scheduled thread.

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but when you use priority mail for international shipment, you need to use a different customs form. Instead of the small green CN22, you need a larger multi-part form. I learned this when sending my geosanta stuff to Germany. If you were already aware, then you may return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Wife is in the Navy. I have gotten used to the itemized form. but thanks for reminding me to go pick a few up.

Zath, I have contacted Team Wij Drie to agree how to handle the shipment. I/we will contact you soon. Further more... are there any more people from The Netherlands who has ordered these coins?

I can confirm that the coins for van Stoffelen, Geo_Tax and Wij Drie can be send to me. I'll take care of shipping in the Netherlands. Email is send.

Als er nog Nederlanders zijn die willen besparen op de verzendkosten, stuur dan een mail (geen PM) aan mij EN aan Zazth.

Thanks.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :huh:

So any updates on when the payment's due and when the coins are gonna be shipped?

I am trying to get the paypal messages sent out as we speak. I got most the coins in yesterday. I'm hoping to have everyone invoiced by monday and have the coins starting to get in the mail by tuesday.

Mike

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have sent out all paypal invoices and packed up all who have paid for mailing. Icon is still being worked on due to the holiday and me being a bad artist. don't worry, Coins and pins has a artist of their own working it up now. I will let you all know when it is ready and going to be on geocaching.com soon as I know.

Now the bad news. there is no more copper for sale at this time. have about 20 Brass left. any reserved coins that are not paid for in the next 7 days will have the reservation canceled and will go back up for sale.

Thank you all for your interest in my coin and for your purchases,

Mike

zazth

Edited by zazth

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have sent out all paypal invoices and packed up all who have paid for mailing. Icon is still being worked on due to the holiday and me being a bad artist. don't worry, Coins and pins has a artist of their own working it up now. I will let you all know when it is ready and going to be on geocaching.com soon as I know.

Now the bad news. there is no more copper for sale at this time. have about 20 Brass left. any reserved coins that are not paid for in the next 7 days will have the reservation canceled and will go back up for sale.

Thank you all for your interest in my coin and for your purchases,

Mike

zazth

I've tried to email several times, but it keeps getting bounced. Would love to know how to get one, either trade or buy.

I got mine today too! It was nice to see them and the BN trade! I like it the best. Trust me, with the week I have had, I needed this.

Quick question. I did not see a sheet for where to go to retrieve the activation codes. Can you post that here?

These are truly unique and awesome coins. I got more frustrated then I did as a kid trying to get that stupid little ball to roll where I needed it to!

I got mine today too! It was nice to see them and the BN trade! I like it the best. Trust me, with the week I have had, I needed this.

Quick question. I did not see a sheet for where to go to retrieve the activation codes. Can you post that here?

These are truly unique and awesome coins. I got more frustrated then I did as a kid trying to get that stupid little ball to roll where I needed it to!

CoinsandPins.com is where you activate them.

However, If you would Like I can send you and anyone else who bought the coin a tacking code to my coin so you may discover it to get the Icon. Just email me and it will be on it's way. :D

Mike

I got mine today too -- awesome coin! I immediately started playing with it. Although, it took a bit of time to get that little ball to the center, I figured it's just like the hunt for a well-hidden cache....around and around and eventually you'll get there/find it. :D Love it!