Zazth Maze Coin

zazth

The RE are already going to be antiqued copper and antiqued gold. Shiny Black Nickel is my fave and is going to be my TRADE ONLY coin. :D

I am very sorry for the confusion but the Antique gold was stated by mistake. it is going to be Antique Brass. very close looking to gold the mint tells me and I think that's why i stated Gold Once again, Sorry about the misprint.

Mike

zazth

We will be closing out the reservations this weekend, most likely when we return from caching! <_< This will be a low number minting coin, as in under 250. (Subject to change but I doubt it). Will keep all posted as things progress.

Hi, I missed the cost of these maze coins. Thank you, Marilyn

We have reservations for the following people:

Secret Chief

Monkeybrad

intolerable

BlueMotmot

aang

moongecko

Dresseldragons

LedaEkim

Son of Cyclops

2diggers

dflye

Sunrayers

wsgaskins

gardengorilla

AtlantaGal

Jug & Roon

TokyoBlossom

Wutzebear

stvanme

Bozo

Eltod

Smort78

stickerooni

rsfish1

Delta123

Klever Boys

usciskia

Amigos

team Wij Drie

riesjart

Team Van Stoffelen

Ruud

CyberChemist

bluecherry

IsonzoKarst

Mr. Explorer3

SCYoli

Geo_Taz

MommyFinder

kdv

WVKiwi

88mem88

If I do not have your name listed, please send me an e-mail including your Geo-nic at zazth_coins@c0x.net Sorry for the confusion, this is a first attempt at coin production :blink: and sales <_< We are still taking reservations until this weekend so no worries. If you received an e-mail from me already confirming your reservation BUT you are not on the list, I don't have your Geo-nic.

I'm not sure if my email got through. Your email box may be to full. Here is a copy of the message I got.

We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're trying to send to. ... The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

Anyway, just in case my email did not reach you, please mark me down for two copper coins. :blink:

Thanks! <_< tom4props

Edited by tom4props

Hi there everybody,

Thank you all for your reservations. Tomorrow is the last day for getting your reservation in. The coins are in production now and the break down for the project is as follows.

90 Antique Copper are being made. 12 left for reservation.

90 Antique Brass are being made. 28 left for reservation.

40 Black Nickel are being made. Trade Only.

There is LE being added for my local caching groups. If there are any left after their orders will be open for sale.

Only 30 of these to ever be produced.

Thank you again for your interest in my little project. ;)

Mike

zazth

I reserved extras for trade, although they look so cool will be hard to part with those! Very excited to get these!

I could send you just enough for you, if you'd rather. lol j/k :laughing:

Hah! I was considering ordering *more* :-)

We'll see once all the others get theirs if there are any left to buy for you. remember I am planning a second and third design of my Cached & Confused series. AKA the maze coins

hi, sorry, but i lost track of this one. still not used to forums, but i am getting addicted! will i be getting an e-mail or a bill on paypal? can't wait to see these in real life! thx for everyone's patience with my questions. it's rough being out of the loop!

i will be getting out e-mails this weekend to pay me through paypal.

Also, shipping in the US is $3.25 for the first coin and $.50 for each coin after that.

worldwide shipping is $11.00US flat rate. via Priority Mail International

• 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations

• Tracking to major destinations

Edited by zazth

hi, sorry, but i lost track of this one. still not used to forums, but i am getting addicted! will i be getting an e-mail or a bill on paypal? can't wait to see these in real life! thx for everyone's patience with my questions. it's rough being out of the loop!

Also, shipping in the US is $3.25 for the first coin and $.50 for each coin after that.

worldwide shipping is $11.00 flat rate. via Priority Mail International

Woo hoo! Well, not the paying money part, but I assume the coins are ready.

worldwide shipping is $11.00 flat rate. via Priority Mail International

Woo hoo! Well, not the paying money part, but I assume the coins are ready.

The mint shipped them out today. The coins should be in my hands really soon. barring any snags in the USPS.

sent an email earlier - seems to not have made it - recent one bounced

"

<zazth_coins@c0x.net>:

child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full." :unsure:

Can you reserve a copper and contact for a possible trade? cheers

Although I haven't got an invoice yet I should think the $11 includes the coin - that's what the APE coin cost. It can't be heavier than the half dozen coins geocoinclub posted out to ends of earth for $6.30 the other day :unsure:

sent an email earlier - seems to not have made it - recent one bounced

"

<zazth_coins@c0x.net>:

child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full." :unsure:

Can you reserve a copper and contact for a possible trade? cheers

Although I haven't got an invoice yet I should think the $11 includes the coin - that's what the APE coin cost. It can't be heavier than the half dozen coins geocoinclub posted out to ends of earth for $6.30 the other day :unsure:

The coin costs $13,50, so I think the $11 goes on top of that...

Will be an expencive coin for me this, but if I want it - I gotta pay......